• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh ya!!!

well, make a date lol.

I had a GREAT idea Alex.....

Let's start a 'tradition'

How about Once --- EACH year we all met up some place ....

somewhere different each time -- like once in Las Vegas -- once in California....

It would be SO much FUN!!!

i know! i saw it again 1 hour ago and its already fading hahaha HIS RED LIPS :drool::drool::drool: GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE ****ING AMAZING HAHAHA

omigoodness....don't remind me!!!! i reallllllly want to see it tomorrow!!! stupid work....:sneaky2:

i'm seriously going to bring a notepad tuesday... there already large clips of it on youtube.

omigoodness....don't remind me!!!! i reallllllly want to see it tomorrow!!! stupid work....:sneaky2:

i'm seriously going to bring a notepad tuesday... there already large clips of it on youtube.

OMG AND HIS EYES! the first time i saw it i was sweating like mad he was so hot hahaha i was like having an orgasm lmao! hahahahahhahaha i got a **** load of candy and i got a hershey bar that i forgot about and by accidently ended up sitting on it and when i got up at the end it was like water hahahaha my friends were laughing so hard lol!

I CANT GET OVER THAT KISS! IT WAS ****ING AMAZING!

OMG AND HIS EYES! the first time i saw it i was sweating like mad he was so hot hahaha i was like having an orgasm lmao! hahahahahhahaha i got a **** load of candy and i got a hershey bar that i forgot about and by accidently ended up sitting on it and when i got up at the end it was like water hahahaha my friends were laughing so hard lol!

I CANT GET OVER THAT KISS! IT WAS ****ING AMAZING!

oooh i know!!!!! *swoons* they penetrated my soul :naughty:

i was wearing a jacket when i got in, but i had to take it off in the middle. :naughty:

i had a bunch of candy too, but i still have it lol.

oh geez. that kiss!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

it took forever for them to actually kiss. i wish they would have kept the part in the meadow where bella was like "hold still" and she touches edwards glittering face. and he does the same kind of thing :wub2:

oooh i know!!!!! *swoons* they penetrated my soul

i was wearing a jacket when i got in, but i had to take it off in the middle.

i had a bunch of candy too, but i still have it lol.

oh geez. that kiss!!!!!

it took forever for them to actually kiss. i wish they would have kept the part in the meadow where bella was like "hold still" and she touches edwards glittering face. and he does the same kind of thing

HAHAHA I WAS FANNING MYSELF THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHA I WAS PRACTICALLY PANTING:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i LOVED how they held out the kiss! it gave it more tension and anticipation hahahaha i wish they kept that part too! they went far though! it was crazy i was like:shocked: that is NOT supposed to happen! but thankgod it gets toned down and she falls asleep on his chest :wub2::wub2::wub2:THE MEADOW SCENE WAS PATHETIC! UGHHH NOTHING HAPPENED!

HAHAHA I WAS FANNING MYSELF THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHA I WAS PRACTICALLY PANTING:roftl:

i LOVED how they held out the kiss! it gave it more tension and anticipation hahahaha i wish they kept that part too! they went far though! it was crazy i was like:shocked: that is NOT supposed to happen! but thankgod it gets toned down and she falls asleep on his chest :wub2::wub2:THE MEADOW SCENE WAS PATHETIC! UGHHH NOTHING HAPPENED!

there was some crazy tension!!!!

ooooh the "meadow scene". from all i can remember, all they did was lay down next to each other. and that was it. the prom scene was amazing though :wub2: omg....when he kissed her neck..... omggggggg:mf_lustslow::stretcher: