• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there was some crazy tension!!!!

ooooh the "meadow scene". from all i can remember, all they did was lay down next to each other. and that was it. the prom scene was amazing though :wub2: omg....when he kissed her neck..... omggggggg:mf_lustslow::stretcher:

yeah thats all that happened... :sad: O GOD DONT EVEN REMIND ME OF THE PROM SCENE! I ALMOST CRIED LOL! IT WAS AMAZING! i found it funny though that when they went to the gazibo there were to other couples and then right when bella and edward start to dance they obviously just stop dancing and leave lol! they shouldnt have put the people there in the first place lol!

was it just me or did edward sparkling make him look fat and sweaty:boxed::naughty:

yeah thats all that happened... :sad: O GOD DONT EVEN REMIND ME OF THE PROM SCENE! I ALMOST CRIED LOL! IT WAS AMAZING! i found it funny though that when they went to the gazibo there were to other couples and then right when bella and edward start to dance they obviously just stop dancing and leave lol! they shouldnt have put the people there in the first place lol!

was it just me or did edward sparkling make him look fat and sweaty:boxed::naughty:

in midnight sun he always is thinking about how in people's subconscious, they're afraid of the cullens. they don't know why, but they don't talk to them because it's instinct. like in midnight sun, how all the sea animals stay away from him.

his face looked sweaty...i didn't notice that he looked fat, i was just sooo happy that it looked good an that his chest didn't look hairy, that i didn't even look.

in midnight sun he always is thinking about how in people's subconscious, they're afraid of the cullens. they don't know why, but they don't talk to them because it's instinct. like in midnight sun, how all the sea animals stay away from him.

his face looked sweaty...i didn't notice that he looked fat, i was just sooo happy that it looked good an that his chest didn't look hairy, that i didn't even look.

o god :boxed: imagine if he had a hairy chest :puke: all i can think is ew:naughty: i dont know why it looked fat i thinkit was because of the shadowing, it made it look like he had a double chin

o and speaking of double chin... MIKA NEWTON:roftl: hahaha from head on he was like baby cute (kill me if you want but he kinda looked like edward with blond hair and blue eyes:boxed: but i think it was the nose) but in the first shot of him at gym when they zoom in on his face from the side:roftl: he has like either no chin or a double chin lol! i felt so bad haha

Last call? Anyone going to Terminal 5 on the 3rd to see Vampire Weekend? I'll be there. So many memories.......

aaahhhh!!!! I wish I lived close to NYC! So many good shows! Not to mention the fact that Rufus LIVES there! :das:

I hope next tour MIKA does a show at Terminal 5 and IF NOT -- then Nokia!!!!

I saw the NOKIA theater when I was watching the Macy's Parade!!! I was like OMG -- I was right there!!!! SO cool! Me and Alysia are going to NYC for a few days in June!!!! :yay:

I hope next tour MIKA does a show at Terminal 5 and IF NOT -- then Nokia!!!!

I saw the NOKIA theater when I was watching the Macy's Parade!!! I was like OMG -- I was right there!!!! SO cool! Me and Alysia are going to NYC for a few days in June!!!! :yay:

wouldn't he need some place bigger now? how big is the nokia? :blink:

wouldn't he need some place bigger now? how big is the nokia? :blink:

I have NO IDEA how big Nokia is we have to ask Jess or Lucy that question! :naughty: I don't think he needs any bigger a place -- do you? :boxed:

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS BUT IN 16 DAYS WILL BE MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT THE MFC:shocked:

O M G !!!!! I SO remember when you first joined and we started ALL the madness about Terminal 5 and the anticpation that lead up to the big day! BOY we could talk! :roftl:

O M G !!!!! I SO remember when you first joined and we started ALL the madness about Terminal 5 and the anticpation that lead up to the big day! BOY we could talk! :roftl:

hahaha i remember that! in one of my first posts where i introduce myself i asked who was going to the terminal 5 thread and you were like I AM!!!! hahaha and then we started the planning for the meet up that never actually happened hahahaha

hahaha i remember that! in one of my first posts where i introduce myself i asked who was going to the terminal 5 thread and you were like I AM!!!! hahaha and then we started the planning for the meet up that never actually happened hahahaha

Oh it happened -- just not for us! :roftl: Hey -- who wouldda thunk there would be SO much competition for front row? :naughty: Next tour we will probably be camped out all night long -- eeewww HATE that thought :boxed:

Oh it happened -- just not for us! :roftl: Hey -- who wouldda thunk there would be SO much competition for front row? :naughty: Next tour we will probably be camped out all night long -- eeewww HATE that thought :boxed:

dont even start me thinking about it :puke: i get all nervous when i think about how bad it could possibly be next tour:boxed: knowing me i am gonna persuade my parents into camping out for 2 nights...and surprisingly i think my mom will allow it:shocked: and possibly even camp out with me:roftl:

dont even start me thinking about it :puke: i get all nervous when i think about how bad it could possibly be next tour:boxed: knowing me i am gonna persuade my parents into camping out for 2 nights...and surprisingly i think my mom will allow it:shocked: and possibly even camp out with me:roftl:

We can make it an MFC event! This time complete with tents - chairs - hot dogs and smores...... :roftl: But, where are the restrooms and showers :boxed: 'sorry we are so funky MIKA -- we have been camping out for a week just to get front row' Oh we paid our dues! THE HARD WAY :mf_rosetinted: