hi.....i dont even know if this is the right place ...i think i'm lost.....

idasakura13

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kool, my friends always tell me that i'm obsessed with mika when i start blabbering about this site ,and him on you tube, and stuff! i'm glad that for once my obsession is apriciatted(srry i cant spell that well)!

omg we are seriously twins!! i live in the usa, too. and my friends get tired of me bragging about mika all the time, and my favorite mika song is love today!! and i watch him on youtube ALL the time!! in fact, the whole reason I started a youtube account was so that i could keep track of all my favorite mika videos!! and through youtube i have met tons of other mika fans!! one that i have been talking to is from the czech republic and her name is katka (she is really nice :naughty:). now we always send each other new mika videos.

i hope you love it here, and you have most definetely found the right place for mika fans!! check out the fan map, and you'll see how many fans there are!! lol i hope u dont get lost around here!! (i know i did when i first joined)

:welcomeani: to the MFC!!!!!

lol you have definitely found the right place! welcome to the MFC where Mika is number 1 on most our minds!

Ps.... your username... sakura? you a naruto fan?

well... yah i guess, i got this last name in a story i REALLY liked so i gave it a go ....... and it turns out I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! and Ida was always a name i whanted but my mom will not change it ......that didnt stop me from using it on the web!!!!!!and u guys/gals can call me Ida 4 short........:wink2:(i think Sakura means cherry blosom in japanise)

omg we are seriously twins!! i live in the usa, too. and my friends get tired of me bragging about mika all the time, and my favorite mika song is love today!! and i watch him on youtube ALL the time!! in fact, the whole reason I started a youtube account was so that i could keep track of all my favorite mika videos!! and through youtube i have met tons of other mika fans!! one that i have been talking to is from the czech republic and her name is katka (she is really nice :naughty:). now we always send each other new mika videos.

i hope you love it here, and you have most definetely found the right place for mika fans!! check out the fan map, and you'll see how many fans there are!! lol i hope u dont get lost around here!! (i know i did when i first joined)

:welcomeani: to the MFC!!!!!

kool , we sound like twins....:wink2:

well... yah i guess, i got this last name in a story i REALLY liked so i gave it a go ....... and it turns out I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! and Ida was always a name i whanted but my mom will not change it ......that didnt stop me from using it on the web!!!!!!and u guys/gals can call me Ida 4 short........:wink2:(i think Sakura means cherry blosom in japanise)

lol yep it does and ok Ida :wink2:

i like naruto its funny

how do u get the pic and graphics at the bottom of ur post?

is it called a signature?

Hey Ida!

Yes, it's a signature, sometimes shortened to "siggie":)

On your UserCP, there is a column on the left side, with a link saying "Change Signature". When you click there, then you can just add pictures from your Photobucket/ImageShack, and text:wink2:

Just ask if you have any more questions!:wink2:

um.... i clicked browse and i got my graphic.... and then i clicked save signature and it told me that my graphic exeeded the limit or something.......how do i preview my graphic?and did i do it right?:wink2:
Is your graphic on the internet? Maybe you should put it on Photobucket first, I don't think the feature which allows you to place images from your computer into your signature is working very well:wink2:

oki i ll try that..... hey i srry 4 being gone 4 a while........ i´m in Costa Rica now on vacation!!!!!!!!! its awsome around here...rainy but awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:i may not b able 2 get on the computer 4 a while so ........ i guess íll c u l8ter

• 4 weeks later...

hey. i'm a bit late to WELCOME you!

i had troubles with signatures too... :wink2:if you want a graphic one you can make one put it on photobucket (or other picture sites) and put the link in the signature box :)

hope it helps :thumb_yello:

um i just signed on ............i have no clue if i'm even writing this right......um if this is right..........hi. i found this website through you tube. i found mika by my best friends sister who put the CD in the car ride. i liked it . alot. so i pleaded for my mom to buy it. after 1 week she got tierd of me asking evey morning. so she got it 4 me. i love evry song. espscaily Love Today. now, i try to tell ALL of my friends about his website , and Mika ......i have found another Mika-fan, i'm trying to get her 2 join this web site .

i feel like i'm in shock , i actually found a place were mika is an intrest(i can berly find ANYONE who likes mika around here, But me of corse):shocked::thumb_yello: plz tell me if i have found the right place ,if not plz tell me were to find it .

I totally understand ya-I had the same feeling(:shocked:)

Im glad u r here....WELLCOME:yay::yay: