What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he let it die once because he sed so in an interview and i'm pretty sure he sed that the batteries died in another lol

aaaaaw, poor little tamagotchi, actually I would LOVE to be his tamagotchi, even if he let me die :D

guys, he cant really fly a plane. i cant find the interview, i think it was removed. but he was joking. if you had seen it you would know what i mean.

it was quite amusing actually:glasses3:

aww darn it, are u serious? that would of been so cool

I didn't know Mika could drive a plane, thats pretty awesomr lol :P

It was an interview a long time ago, I tried to find it but I think it’s no longer available on You Tube.:thumbdown:

It was called “five things you should know about me” in five parts, but I’m sure he made a joke. Wouldn’t a driving licence for cars be good to have if you are going to take lessons for driving a plane?:thumb_yello:

But it was fun though!:roftl:

It was an interview a long time ago, I tried to find it but I think it’s no longer available on You Tube.:thumbdown:

It was called “five things you should know about me” in five parts, but I’m sure he made a joke. Wouldn’t a driving licence for cars be good to have if you are going to take lessons for driving a plane?:thumb_yello:

But it was fun though!:roftl:

haha seriously! thats what i was thinking

well i am very gullible, so i thought it was still reeal!

well its def gone. i just went through my 20+ pages of my saved mika vids (and noticed that almost all were gone) plus another 30+ pages in general on youtube and couldnt find it.

it was really funny though.

sorry:no:

Oh! i got a couple!

He loves his wellies:)

and

His favourite weather is cold and sunny:biggrin2:

and

In his past life he was a big fat bear sitting somewhere in canada:lmao:

u forgot this part

and i was hhis big fat bear wife, watching the kids, :P

*english girl entering the conversation*

not all english people are small, my sisters got a friend that's taller than Mika and his dad's even taller and they're both english ...

half turkish half italian ? you must be very pretty !

thats what i was thinking too! you must have the most beautiful skin tone!

good lord tho...idont visit for like 18 hours and theres like 7 new pages! I dont think mika will ever be able to fly a plane by the way because you need VERY good eyesight to do that. ill add the 4 (!) new facts :D

thats what i was thinking too! you must have the most beautiful skin tone!

good lord tho...idont visit for like 18 hours and theres like 7 new pages! I dont think mika will ever be able to fly a plane by the way because you need VERY good eyesight to do that. ill add the 4 (!) new facts :D

Unfortunately I do not :naughty: Cos of the stupid English weather I'm pretty pale.. apart from my arms.. oddly lol. But I usually get tanned easily but it doesn't last that long.

He can't drive a car let alone a plane.. John Travolta's plane especially :roftl:

Unfortunately I do not :naughty: Cos of the stupid English weather I'm pretty pale.. apart from my arms.. oddly lol. But I usually get tanned easily but it doesn't last that long.

He can't drive a car let alone a plane.. John Travolta's plane especially :roftl:

haha he can practice in john travoltas, tho, just make sure hes not there to see who stole his plane! lol