What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when he was little, he put a tooth in his ear and had to go to the doctor to have it removed.

:lmao: God, I laughed so hard when I read that... And Jennifer, yes, it was. He wanted to know what it sounded like *stifles snigger* :roftl:

Ooh everyone knows he drinks ribena :naughty: There's a story about it somewhere. And I think Martin said that Mika drinks it. It used to be his mysterious drink that everyone wanted to know about. Secret's out now though.

He adds Evian water to it though, doesn't he? Or did I dream that up? :naughty:

allergic to seafood

and

hes at his most peaceful time when in a car (or something like that)

has a lazy eye

He says he's most relaxed when driving. But he can't drive, so we don't know how true that fact is.

Fact for you - he's a liar :roftl:

He adds Evian water to it though, doesn't he? Or did I dream that up? :naughty:

Hmm, I don't remember, but I remember hearing that Evian is his fave brand of water, so it could be. I haven't seen his bottle of ribena in quite a while though :no:

how do you know he drinks ribena ?

i didnt know that, interesting. :thumb_yello:

Because Suzy got some left over (meaning partially drunk by Mika) magic red drink off the stage after a gig...and there was a whole lot of discussion about whether she should taste it...and she did, and we discovered the truth. Then she realised she tasted it after he had drunk it with a chest infection.:naughty:

She lived to tell the tale. It is in the archives somewhere. And in her signature.:wink2:

I don't think Mika EVER said anything about losing his virginity. I have seen every bit of footage over the past 18 months, and I am sure there would have been an ENTIRE THREAD opened if he had said anything like that.:roftl:

Here it is:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/rock_and_pop/s/222/222176_by_gum_mika_goes_into_orbit.html

Of course in typical Mikaspeak it is only implied and not any sort of admission whatsoever. Particularly since the context is so ridiculous and he would have had to have been under the age of 9 when it happened in order for what he's saying to make any sense.

I wouldn't have even thought this quote legitimate if he didn't say almost exactly the same thing on the DVD, substituting "first kiss" for "lost my virginity".

I do remember there was a question in a mag or something where it asked him what song he lost his virginity to, and he said he couldn't remember. Or something like that :naughty:

he cant remember?? surrre:naughty:

i think i tread that too somewhere

Where have you heard that? I wanna see that interview! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

I remember that, it was quite an early interview if I'm not mistaken, but I remember clearly what he said, it was: "I wish I could remember" :das:

But I don't think I can find it now...

By the way:

-he was raised a good catholic boy

It was in the same interview, I think. :thumb_yello:

I remember that, it was quite an early interview if I'm not mistaken, but I remember clearly what he said, it was: "I wish I could remember" :das:

But I don't think I can find it now...

By the way:

-he was raised a good catholic boy

It was in the same interview, I think. :thumb_yello:

ya, i remember the int. i think u r referring to

Here it is:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/entertainment/music/rock_and_pop/s/222/222176_by_gum_mika_goes_into_orbit.html

Of course in typical Mikaspeak it is only implied and not any sort of admission whatsoever. Particularly since the context is so ridiculous and he would have had to have been under the age of 9 when it happened in order for what he's saying to make any sense.

I wouldn't have even thought this quote legitimate if he didn't say almost exactly the same thing on the DVD, substituting "first kiss" for "lost my virginity".

I came back to add to my post that I was wrong, and you have dropped in to show me up anyway.:naughty:

But he didn't say he DID lose his virginity under a tree, which is what someone said earlier. So we are still none the wiser about where the virginity was lost, as if we really want to know.

If and when that fact comes out:wink2: then there will be a THREAD. No doubt.:mf_rosetinted:

I came back to add to my post that I was wrong, and you have dropped in to show me up anyway.:naughty:

But he didn't say he DID lose his virginity under a tree, which is what someone said earlier. So we are still none the wiser about where the virginity was lost, as if we really want to know.

If and when that fact comes out:wink2: then there will be a THREAD. No doubt.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, that thread will b a popular one! lol

Or if it were lost in the first place.

Apparently Mika lost his virginity at/under/to a tree?

We don't know that he has lost it.... :wink2: Just that he hasn't got a special place to remember losing it...

how do you know he drinks ribena ?

i didnt know that, interesting. :thumb_yello:

Because Suzy got some left over (meaning partially drunk by Mika) magic red drink off the stage after a gig...and there was a whole lot of discussion about whether she should taste it...and she did, and we discovered the truth. Then she realised she tasted it after he had drunk it with a chest infection.:naughty:

She lived to tell the tale. It is in the archives somewhere. And in her signature.:wink2:

And also at the TBA gig in Manchester. And we tasted it....

And my snippet: he loves cheese sandwiches.