What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw him saying that he can't drive . . .

But in "LIfe in two minutes" he says he is happy when e is driving in a car . . .

he says he can't drive in this video,

but i am also confused because sometimes he says he can and sometimes he says he cant. i think he really can, he just likes to joke around and says he can't. plus, in that video, he starts laughing after he said he didn't know how to drive. who knows?? if i ever meet mika, i will ask him if he knows how to drive!

Mika can't drive ? :shocked:

But he said that he is happy when he's driving in a car !! :boxed:

I think maybe he meant when people are driving him around? He looks very content sitting at the back of the care looking out of the window :naughty:

But doesn't he just mean that he likes to drive in a car, as being driven around? Not drive himself..

(know that's there's been a discussion about it, probably more :roftl:, but haven't followed it.. sorry..)

but i am also confused because sometimes he says he can and sometimes he says he cant. i think he really can, he just likes to joke around and says he can't. plus, in that video, he starts laughing after he said he didn't know how to drive. who knows?? if i ever meet mika, i will ask him if he knows how to drive!

Where did he say he could drive? :blink:

But doesn't he just mean that he likes to drive in a car, as being driven around? Not drive himself..

(know that's there's been a discussion about it, probably more :roftl:, but haven't followed it.. sorry..)

That's what I thought :wink2:

OMG ! His face !! It's just so stupid !! xD

Umm, far too little money and embarrassingly, some designer condoms that were just handed to me at Agnes B.

whahahaha that cracked me up *giggles* I'll just put the facts we've got so far in the first post since the thread is going way faster than i expected!:o

whaaat! I'd perform at the Fiat Launch Party for a car as well! (such a shame I cant even sing 'happy birthday' without sounding like a dying bird)

:naughty::naughty: Neither can I, that's why I pretend to sing it :naughty:

Thing is, he wouldn't be able to fit in that car, it's so small!!

Really? do you have a pic? ghehe I have to admit tho,, I always playback the 'take it eeeheeeeasy' part because i just cant do that to the people around me!

I don't have a pic of his car, but I can get a pic of a car that looks like it :naughty:

Ha ha, that's like the best part :naughty:

Fiat500.jpg

:shocked::shocked:

Mika doesn't fit there. definitly not! :roftl::roftl:

No he doesn't :roftl: And he can't drive it either, so don't know what the hell he's doing with it lol.

Thank you for the pic! haha I think you're right...Mika is probably wayyy too tall for that car. how tall is he exactly actually?

You're welcome :wink2:

I think he's like 6"4.

you're tall then for someone from the UK! oh wait, im half english too, nvm lol. english people however always seem so short in my head!

*hopes English people don't take offence* I have no English blood in me though :naughty: I was just born here.