What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mika hates milk too wow I thought I was alone in hating milk makes me feel sick just looking at it I only drink diet pepsi anyway

I used to drink ribena alot when I kid but dont like marmite either but my support worker stefan 25 loves it but hates peanut butter which I like I make him test mixing food sometimes and made him try marmite and peanut butter together which he hated but it was funny I only drink diet pepsi now which drives my supported living staff mad sometimes but I dont take any notice to them I dont like hot drinks only cold before pepsi it used be dr pepper but that sends me too hyperactive the full pepsi does too thats why I drink diet pepsi still abiy hyperactive but not as bad as dr pepper that sends me wild Catherine

interesting :mf_lustslow:

i never knew Mika was allergic to sea food.

i hate the stuff.

i cringe at the the smell, its repulsive to me!!!! EWW (sorry all u seafood lovers)

i would cry too, if that were my destination.

sadly, i already live here :no:

why dont u like florida?

Not in the basement !! xD

But he lives in the same building ! He is his parents neighbour !!

I'm pretty sure of that !

he lives in his parents FLAT, isnt that the basement basically?

I used to drink ribena alot when I kid but dont like marmite either but my support worker stefan 25 loves it but hates peanut butter which I like I make him test mixing food sometimes and made him try marmite and peanut butter together which he hated but it was funny I only drink diet pepsi now which drives my supported living staff mad sometimes but I dont take any notice to them I dont like hot drinks only cold before pepsi it used be dr pepper but that sends me too hyperactive the full pepsi does too thats why I drink diet pepsi still abiy hyperactive but not as bad as dr pepper that sends me wild Catherine

wow, that was a lot. :P nice, i know they hyper thing XD

i cringe at the the smell, its repulsive to me!!!! EWW (sorry all u seafood lovers)

why dont u like florida?

he lives in his parents FLAT, isnt that the basement basically?

wow, that was a lot. :P nice, i know they hyper thing XD

Well . . for me basement is something under the ground . Like there is a house and under the house, in the ground, there is a basement . . . Or not ?

lol maybe he considers ' home' as his parents' basement but i dont think you can say he ' lives' there since hes been on the road for so long! that makes it sound a little bit less sad :P Buy yourself a decent house mika, and invite us to your pajamaparty :D(marshmellowfight!!!)

lol maybe he considers ' home' as his parents' basement but i dont think you can say he ' lives' there since hes been on the road for so long! that makes it sound a little bit less sad :P Buy yourself a decent house mika, and invite us to your pajamaparty :D(marshmellowfight!!!)

whoooppppeeee

I'm comiiing:D