What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But isn't it weird ?

Well . . for me basement is something under the ground . Like there is a house and under the house, in the ground, there is a basement . . . Or not ?

In London lots of houses have basements: they dug down for the foundations and piled the diggings at the front to make the roads higher. Then the basements are used as self contained flats. My sister lived in one in Kilburn, they aren't like dungeons! :)

In London lots of houses have basements: they dug down for the foundations and piled the diggings at the front to make the roads higher. Then the basements are used as self contained flats. My sister lived in one in Kilburn, they aren't like dungeons! :)

Kilburn! Right next to where I live! Anyway.. here's an example of what the basements look like. Even if you can't see it so well.. it's basically under the stairs to the front door.

terrace.jpg

Kilburn! Right next to where I live!

A long time ago!

Anyway.. here's an example of what the basements look like. Even if you can't see it so well.. it's basically under the stairs to the front door.

terrace.jpg

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words :thumb_yello:

Kilburn! Right next to where I live! Anyway.. here's an example of what the basements look like. Even if you can't see it so well.. it's basically under the stairs to the front door.

terrace.jpg

aw, thats nice! *especially compared to the ones here* :wink2:

mika hates milk too wow I thought I was alone in hating milk

I used to drink ribena alot when I kid but dont like marmite either but my support worker stefan 25 loves it but hates peanut butter which I like I made him try marmite and peanut butter together which he hated but it was funny I only drink diet pepsi sometimes blackcurrant only when support staff say I hyperactive or got headache though and I dont like hot drinks

Sorry if puntcation and spelling bad I have learning problems but hope you all can understand what I saying and stuff I love posting posts on here and talking to other mika fans

terrace.jpg

Oh . Thakns . Now I really get it .

Poor Mika . . . he still in his parents house . :naughty:

I don't think he lives with them anymore. He says he has his own flat.

I think he meant the basement flat of his parents house. Don't think he has moved out, especially not after he has refurbished it only early this year :wink2: