What we know about Mika- funfacts

Jennifer_Noble

ewww my dad always has marmite as well. i guess its a flavour you have to like or hate.

@Mikafan-1001: on the last page it seemed like everyone was like 11 13 or 15.. makes me feel old at 18 hahah who knew id ever say that huh ;)

oooo ok

well im 13, but i dnt think 18 is old :P mayb its cuz i will hang out w/ my sister and her friends, and my BFF is turning 17 in a month

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 19 but people think I around 12 or 14 which is abit pain but ok cos I act abit younger due to my learning difficulties but at least I get a way with things I do sometimes and get hyperactive still love cartoons and nickelodeon shows drake and josh and icarly when I see other 19 to 23 years olds I wish I was more like them when I go to pubs and things but my learning difficulties and aspergers make me abit immature and childish but I love dancing and pubs with loud music cant really drink aliholi drinks cos my medication for aniexty and stuff but I do still have a few love wkd iron brew now and again I get drunk too quickly cos I 5ft 1 I mainly stick with diet pepsi at pubs anyway and just dance at pubs I get asked for ID even at cinema for 12,15 films and at asda when want to buy horror films and things which is kinda embarrassing sometimes but my support staff say I will be glad of my young looks when 30 I wander what mika likes to drink at pubs

I am 19 but people think I around 12 or 14 which is abit pain but ok cos I act abit younger due to my learning difficulties but at least I get a way with things I do sometimes and get hyperactive still love cartoons and nickelodeon shows drake and josh and icarly when I see other 19 to 23 years olds I wish I was more like them when I go to pubs and things but my learning difficulties and aspergers make me abit immature and childish but I love dancing and pubs with loud music cant really drink aliholi drinks cos my medication for aniexty and stuff but I do still have a few love wkd iron brew now and again I get drunk too quickly cos I 5ft 1 I mainly stick with diet pepsi at pubs anyway and just dance at pubs I get asked for ID even at cinema for 12,15 films and at asda when want to buy horror films and things which is kinda embarrassing sometimes but my support staff say I will be glad of my young looks when 30 I wander what mika likes to drink at pubs

Im eleven but people normally think im about 5.

milkchocolate as in dairy milk kind of chocolate? haha who doesn't?

How can you hate milk?

Btw...Trinidad?? OMG that's so cool! My dad has lived there for about a year, after that he went to Barbados :D

hating milk isnt that weird

mika might be locostolent where u carnt drink milk

I can only drink milk as long as it has flavour

Mmmm,I like this thread :thumb_yello:

-he loves children:blush-anim-cl:

-he is the biggest Hollyoaks junkie :bleh:

-he likes nursery rhymes

-heeeee.....collects toys (apparently he spent about 1000 Euros for toys in some shop - shoot me if I'm wrong :naughty:)

-his favourite movies are "Wizard Of Oz" and "Cinema Paradiso"

-if he had son he would call him Alice

I'll ask again: How do we know he hates milk?

(sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't have time to look through this whole thread)

That's what I wanna know, and I still haven't got an answer :mad3:

Mmmm,I like this thread :thumb_yello:

-he loves children:blush-anim-cl:

-he is the biggest Hollyoaks junkie :bleh:

-he likes nursery rhymes

-heeeee.....collects toys (apparently he spent about 1000 Euros for toys in some shop - shoot me if I'm wrong :naughty:)

-his favourite movies are "Wizard Of Oz" and "Cinema Paradiso"

-if he had son he would call him Alice

Woop woop :punk:

6'4... in cms thats like...um somewhere around 1.90 meters? I know im 1,75 and thats about 5'9

I'm 1.59 and I don't have the slightest idea what's that in inches :naughty:

I like being short,considering my parents' height I probably won't be any taller,but I'm okay with that :wink2:

Oh btw,I think Mika is 1.91,but if you count his hair as well...I think it's about 1.93 - 1.94 :naughty:

I'll ask again: How do we know he hates milk?

(sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't have time to look through this whole thread)

Havent seen it..:blink:

I don't think there's any truth to the milk thing.

No, otherwise I would have seen it:mf_rosetinted:

Naah, just joking:naughty:But if even the early members and people who lurked in here since the beginning don't know of it, it isn't true I think.

Oh yeah,he's alergic to peanut butter as well.

Too bad,I looove peanut butter :drool:

where did u hear that?

o and where did he say his fav colour is deep purple??

and the milk thing...it does seem quite odd a few of us don't know that....if u can't find the interview can u remember any other details about the interview??? like wat he was wearing or anything else he said?

where did u hear that?

and the milk thing...it does seem quite odd a few of us don't know that....if u can't find the interview can u remember any other details about the interview??? like wat he was wearing or anything else he said?

The peanut butter thing was in the 50 secrets about Mika thing right? I think half of thats wasn't right anyway:naughty:

And about the milk thing: Its very odd that even the early fans don't know about this, and that no one can't seem to find the interview right now:blink:

The peanut butter thing was in the 50 secrets about Mika thing right? I think half of thats wasn't right anyway:naughty:

And about the milk thing: Its very odd that even the early fans don't know about this, and that no one can't seem to find the interview right now:blink:

:shocked: do u have the link...i can't remember seeing/reading that!!!

Yeah I was thinking the same.

where did u hear that?

Yep he said about his fav colour is purple somewhere !!!

But I haven't heard about the milk thing anywhere !:blink: