• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too, I printed one out and had it on top of my christmas tree!:thumb_yello:

My kids weren't very impressed:naughty:

Really? Wow! That's such a clever idea! :roftl: Might have to do the same this year :naughty:

So very true.

You're said you're what, 5'10"? So you're taller than me by like 4 inches. So...she's taller than you, taller than me but definately NOT taller than Yao Ming (that guy is TALL).

Yeah, she may be taller than me by an inch or so, and I actually have no idea how tall I am, but I get told I look like I'm 5"10 so I have to rely on people's assumptions lol. Who's Yao Ming? Never heard of him lol.

yes i'm fine but going now, DH left here at 2pm & i was here & he's now just come back from work i'm still here!:roftl:

i have done other things today:wink2:

Picture010.jpg

:wub2:

Oh dear:naughty::roftl:

I'm going too now

Night Mandie

Night everyone

Oh you know you want toooo :roftl: I nearly had no idea what you were talking about there :do

Ok...just once:roftl:

Did you know Mika is wearing the bracelet that I gave him??? The star one next to his watch!:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Thats better!

I'm off to bed now.......happy!:thumb_yello:

Night

Did you know Mika is wearing the bracelet that I gave him??? The star one next to his watch!:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Thats better!

Night

I feel like pulling the old joke 'omg I totally didn't know that, you're like, sooooo lucky!' :naughty:

Night night! Sweet dreams! x x

Did you know Mika is wearing the bracelet that I gave him??? The star one next to his watch!:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Thats better!

Night

you just could not resist & i don't blame you:roftl::wink2:

good night x

mikalooksonwo4.jpg

Yeah, she may be taller than me by an inch or so, and I actually have no idea how tall I am, but I get told I look like I'm 5"10 so I have to rely on people's assumptions lol. Who's Yao Ming? Never heard of him lol.

Okay then, my guess wasn't THAT far off- I thought I was much farther off :roftl:

Yao Ming is a Chinese basketball player who plays in the NBA for the Houston Rockets. I forgot to mention he is 7'6"!!!

jackie-yao-ming.jpg

I feel like pulling the old joke 'omg I totally didn't know that, you're like, sooooo lucky!' :naughty:

Night night! Sweet dreams! x x

What you didn't know??? I gave him that bracelet!:naughty::naughty::wink2:

I'm def off now!

*hotdlp thinks "thank god for that!"*

Okay then, my guess wasn't THAT far off- I thought I was much farther off :roftl:

Yao Ming is a Chinese basketball player who plays in the NBA for the Houston Rockets. I forgot to mention he is 7'6"!!!

jackie-yao-ming.jpg

Not at all :naughty:

Woah :shocked: Now that's tall.

I'm realising that this thread is not good for my health. :naughty:

9jul6.jpg

Such an awesome pic. Reminds me back of that wonderfull night. Aaah *sweet memories:wub2:* I was on the winning side of the Audience btw, haha it was so funny!

Well. I'm going to my bed now. 5 o'clock in the morning here in Holland. Way too late again. I'm very tired. :thumbdown:

Night night!

I'm realising that this thread is not good for my health. :naughty:

Such an awesome pic. Reminds me back of that wonderfull night. Aaah *sweet memories:wub2:* I was on the winning side of the Audience btw, haha it was so funny!

Well. I'm going to my bed now. 5 o'clock in the morning here in Holland. Way too late again. I'm very tired. :thumbdown:

Night night!

mika certainly isnt good for your health :bleh: