• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh, that sux!!! Not nice:thumbdown:

I am off for a moment, I really need some rest now:boxed:

Don't be afraid, if you'll keep on posting I'll be back before you know:naughty:mf_rosetinted:

:mad3::mad3: No new pics!! How will we ever get Anouk back???

:naughty:

mika_sentrumscene_05-1.jpg

:mad3::mad3: No new pics!! How will we ever get Anouk back???

:naughty:

mika_sentrumscene_05-1.jpg

KAATJE:woot_jump:

You did it, you made me come back:wub2:

How will I ever survive without this thread? The pics AND the inhibitants of this thread are way too important for me to leave you alone....

Tough day at work? *high five*

Sometimes I'm wondering WHY I'm making all this efforts....nobody seems to see or appreciate it....And it takes so damn much of me, like now. I have to sleep for hours when I'm back at home, so there goes my evening:thumbdown:

Sometimes I'm wondering WHY I'm making all this efforts....nobody seems to see or appreciate it....And it takes so damn much of me, like now. I have to sleep for hours when I'm back at home, so there goes my evening:thumbdown:

Works sucks. When you're at school you dream of being grown up and getting a good job - and then when you leave and get a job you find it's worse than being at school :bleh:

Works sucks. When you're at school you dream of being grown up and getting a good job - and then when you leave and get a job you find it's worse than being at school :bleh:

I've been sitting at home, doing nothing more than being really ill, for over four years, so when I started working in April it felt great. Doing something usefull in stead of being useless. But now I started an education the temper in the pharmacy dropped down a few miles and that sucks. I don't listen really good to my body, in dact those two days are a bit too much for me most of the time, but I have to make hours and I won't let them down, they need me. But a "thank you" after a hard and busy day would be nice to hear :sneaky2: I'm glad mum works there too, at least one nice person.......

Awwwww...those memories....:blush-anim-cl:

Mika_06.jpg

KAATJE:woot_jump:

You did it, you made me come back:wub2:

How will I ever survive without this thread? The pics AND the inhibitants of this thread are way too important for me to leave you alone....

Anouk, you're back :boing::boing:

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel appreciated. Especially since you make such an effort to be there.

My problem is different. Our team has only 6 people, two of them are on holidays and my pregnant colleague phoned in sick today. I don't know the english word for it, she's got high bloodpressure (beginnende zwangerschapsvergiftiging) and they told her she probably can't come to work anymore. I feel sorry for her, but I'm also facing the fact that I'm already doing loads of stuff for the two other girls and now I'll have to do even more. Next week I'll be at the office all alone, except for one colleague who is working 3 mornings. Plus I'll have to work extra :thumbdown:

So tonight I need some more Mika-pics to lust after.

46a.jpg

7-1.jpg

Anouk - i know what you mean - nobody ever says "Thankyou" even when you've worked extra hours or dropped everything to help someone else out ..

he looks like this guy from "Grey's anatomy"...George?!?