• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

02345300.jpg02345596.jpg

02345600.jpg02345602.jpg

omg1yd4.jpg

:blink::tears:

Seriously what the hell is wrong with me.... I'm 34 years old.... I should not be having stupid crazy crushes at my age....

I can't even remember liking someone who is famous this much when I was in my teens.... and bloody hell I was a Brosette and a NKOTB Fan....

I was never as bad as this....

I wanna be normal again....

Seriously what the hell is wrong with me.... I'm 34 years old.... I should not be having stupid crazy crushes at my age....

I can't even remember liking someone who is famous this much when I was in my teens.... and bloody hell I was a Brosette and a NKOTB Fan....

You should listen to one music . I guess it says everything we feel about Mika .

Try . Tegan and Sara - Nineteen

It's just perfect . I'm 14, so I don't care I can have the biggest crushes ! At least, cause it makes me really happy ! :wub2:

Why not? :wink2: who said it was Not normal?

It's the first time I like someone that much, it lasted more than a year and I'm still not tired of Mika...even though I'm becoming an adult now and I'm more realistic

And I really hope, to be like you when I'm 34. If I have not this feeling of happiness and belonging and admiration to Mika and his fanclub, I'd feel old and very empty :thumbdown:

please, don't give up just because you think it's not the usual thing at your age

I understand! I feel like some teenager too (even with that naive hope sometimes :blush-anim-cl:)! It feels awkward, but I'm happy there are a lot of girls on the MFC with the same feelings! :wub2:

You're just sepcial! :huglove: (:naughty:)

:drool:

:wub2:

My goodness! :blush-anim-cl:

Gut? :roftl:...sweet?

:floor:

AHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Now I'm gonna kill myself !!

Goodbye people I'm gonna make the lyrics "You might as well, put your finger on the trigger and erase" come true(or truth i dont know) !

"Strawberry fields forever"

Yay ! Beatles ! :wink2:

Oh yes, The Beatles for ever and ever!:wub2:

Age is just a number, don't you know there are a lot of people on board who are much older than you are, including me, and I don't care a bit.

I'm just having fun!:pbjt:

Go for it girl!:thumb_yello:

I never had such a "stupid crush" before, just like you. But like Sienna wrote, a lot of us are older than you are. I am. And to be honest, I really don't care about it anymore. I did when I just joined MFC, but then I found out I'm not the only oldling here. So now I just enjoy sharing my crush!

Let's face it, how could one not have a crush on such a fine specimen of the human race. :mf_rosetinted:

18ep1.jpg

I never had such a "stupid crush" before, just like you. But like Sienna wrote, a lot of us are older than you are. I am. And to be honest, I really don't care about it anymore. I did when I just joined MFC, but then I found out I'm not the only oldling here. So now I just enjoy sharing my crush!

Let's face it, how could one not have a crush on such a fine specimen of the human race. :mf_rosetinted:

18ep1.jpg

96bt5.jpg

(still my favorite picture :blush-anim-cl::wub2:)

96bt5.jpg

(still my favorite picture :blush-anim-cl::wub2:)

Yes, plain white tshirt, like the facial expression, love the hair, envy the icecream :naughty:

(And before any of you starts thinking something dirty about that: no, I just like icecream)

Thanks for all your kind words yesterday...... I think I was having an act your age not your shoesize day ..... :eek:

I'm not going anywhere.... I'm stuck.... quite happily glued here.... so back to normal.... :)

mika184-2.jpg

Seriously how can I complain when he looks like that.... *floats of to heaven*

Thanks for all your kind words yesterday...... I think I was having an act your age not your shoesize day ..... :eek:

I'm not going anywhere.... I'm stuck.... quite happily glued here.... so back to normal.... :)

mika184-2.jpg

Seriously how can I complain when he looks like that.... *floats of to heaven*

Man bangs/fringe!! :wub2::wub2: