• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly, i think i already own it. lol

see this is already the hard thing, we own so many, but i want more :P

Lol :naughty:

Jeepers Creepers or something like that, my friend told me that it was really good. :bleh:

And... Hostel, Saw, Ring, Grudge, Freddy VS Jason :bleh:

First horror film I ever watched was American Werewolf In London... I was 7... and seeing it was an 18 .... it scared the crap out of me.... now my favourite Horror Film ever... just love it... :punk:

I'm a complete Horror nut... books included... :thumb_yello:

Lol :naughty:

Jeepers Creepers or something like that, my friend told me that it was really good. :bleh:

And... Hostel, Saw, Ring, Grudge, Freddy VS Jason :bleh:

o it was so funny my mom and dad were down taking my ister back to college, my other sister was out w/ her friends, and even tho i am deadly afraid of clowns, i decide to watch IT, i end up watching it over, and then i watched jeepers creepers 1&2:P

my friend told me im a sick child tho. lol and she was hiding under her jacket when we saw disturbia. whereas i didnt even move, lol

thanku both

First horror film I ever watched was American Werewolf In London... I was 7... and seeing it was an 18 .... it scared the crap out of me.... now my favourite Horror Film ever... just love it... :punk:

I'm a complete Horror nut... books included... :thumb_yello:

o same here, but none of my friends are, it was hard to get a group together to go c prom night, they all thought it was scary, but i didnt, i didnt even think the old version was scary! lol

Early Nightmare On Elm Street films are a must... though you've probably seen them... they got abit silly towards the end... but I have the whole set, he still creeps me out... Alien films obviously too.... though you've probably seen them all too.... :)

Early Nightmare On Elm Street films are a must... though you've probably seen them... they got abit silly towards the end... but I have the whole set, he still creeps me out... Alien films obviously too.... though you've probably seen them all too.... :)

yes, my mom has 'em :P hehe thanks

Lol, I dont even like horror movies that much. They all scare the crap out of me. :roftl:

But they just give such a rush:naughty:

haha, thye do give ppl quite a rush :P

Ginger Snaps, Dog Soldiers, Howling... what can I say... I have an obsession with Werewolf Movies... :)

There's another two Ginger films as well.... they're quite good... but not as good as the first one.... :)

Howling series... some are OK ... some are completely ****e... can't even remember how many there are now .... I think about 8....

Ginger Snaps, Dog Soldiers, Howling... what can I say... I have an obsession with Werewolf Movies... :)

There's another two Ginger films as well.... they're quite good... but not as good as the first one.... :)

Howling series... some are OK ... some are completely ****e... can't even remember how many there are now .... I think about 8....

haha ok, thanks

I love Horrormovies. Even if I can't get no sleep the night after. :naughty:

I like:

The Grudge.

Saw.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre [i'll garanteer you no sleep for a month :naughty:]

Hostel.

Amityville Horror.

Psycho.

The Exorcist

The Shining

Rosemary's Baby. :thumb_yello:

I agree about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It really frightened me.