foalbaby14

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know we were debating how close up or how far i should take it haha

haha nice

if me and my friends did it, wed have to do it far away! they have to little puppies and a black lab. u get the pic. and at my house, i have a kitten that always need attention. lol. if ur working somewhere, she messes it up :S lol

haha nice

if me and my friends did it, wed have to do it far away! they have to little puppies and a black lab. u get the pic. and at my house, i have a kitten that always need attention. lol. if ur working somewhere, she messes it up :S lol

haha

well im off to bed!!

nighty night :bye:

Musicfreak and I made this at a sleepover, it took us forever all of our other friends were making fun of us because we were making it, but it was worth it!!

Picture419-1.jpg

That's well cool:punk:

How long did it take?

It reminds me of that guy who was talking about Mika, and he said "'I could be brown, I could be blue'...what are you, a bag of Skittles?":naughty:

That's well cool:punk:

How long did it take?

It reminds me of that guy who was talking about Mika, and he said "'I could be brown, I could be blue'...what are you, a bag of Skittles?":naughty:

thanks!:wink2:

hmmm i can't remember how long maybe 10 minutes? including the fights over the yellow skittles:naughty:

and i also kept telling her she was doing the flowers wrong...i'm such an awful person:naughty: but they turned out good in the end.