It does have a lot of h's!!!

Well I actually think Malfoy's dad would not allow it!!! he would have a heart attack

Draco's dad wouldn't have to find out :naughty: That would be a nice twist though! Picture this:

Harry and Draco confess their love to one another and start to kiss with Draco's father walks into the room!!! Dun dun dun!!!!! I watch to many soap operas :naughty;

OK I just read that... and it doesn't make sense!! In what part of the book does harry get naked??:blink::shocked:

When Draco and him.. :das: Sometimes the directors will stray away from the book a bit, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I just read that... and it doesn't make sense!! In what part of the book does harry get naked??:blink::shocked:

I dont know, it sais that is gonna be on the last one, but we know that there are gonna be 2!

That's sooo weird!!!

Hi Isaaaa!!!!

Yep' date=' I know. I only hope that Harry dont get a naked scene, I could die. Or, at least, my eyes will get burn!

Hi Lau!!! How are you??

Well, it's obviously not really gonna happen then :sad:

Yep, we all know that. But dreaming is for free!

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I just have to randomly pop in here and say I'm still SO annoyed the movie 6 release date was postponed til next year. And we have to wait until 2010 and 2011 to see the 2 installments of movie 7? Yikes!

I guess on the bright side, the Twilight movie was pushed up to take HPs place. Yay. *still annoyed* :mf_rosetinted:

Harry strips off when he dives into the pool of water to get the sword in the seventh book... :thumb_yello::wink2:

You're right !!:shocked:.

Now I remember.

And ------> Ron saves his life.

:original:.

why don't i remember that?!:blink: i havta read it again, it's been awhile:naughty:

I think I'll do it again. I'll try not to cry like the first time I read it.:bleh:.

You're right !!:shocked:.

Now I remember.

And ------> Ron saves his life.

:original:.

I think I'll do it again. I'll try not to cry like the first time I read it.:bleh:.

Maybe he has a naked scene too??

I can't either..I was just wondering :bleh:

Yup, you do it right, but I think you're not gonna loose anything if you ask, no?

Hey guys, recently re-read the first two books.

Sorry if this has already been said but does anyone else think it sucks that The Half Blood Prince movie has been put back into 2009?

Also (if England reads this) can I be put into Ravenclaw?

Thanks

Bambam :bond:

Maybe he has a naked scene too??

Yup, you do it right, but I think you're not gonna loose anything if you ask, no?

nope, :naughty:

thanks though :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry if this has already been said but does anyone else think it sucks that The Half Blood Prince movie has been put back into 2009?

Also (if England reads this) can I be put into Ravenclaw?

Thanks

Bambam :bond

yea its so annoying! :thumbdown: I even saw the awesome preview...it looked so gooood! but I guess....its not too bad...maybe Mika's album will come out soon and we can listen to that while we wait for HP :bleh:

and sure no problem .. I'll add you to Ravenclaw! :wink2:

welcome :kaf: !!

Yes, they're mean.:sneaky2:.

You can't do that after releasing the preview. ¬¬

:shocked:.

Wow, he can be good looking sometimes.:roftl:.

They can change that part and make him to save Harry naked :das:

:shocked:...............:das:.