Have any of you had those Bertie Botts every flavor beans? I had them a few years ago. Never again. :puke:

Sadly, I saw them on a supermarket here in Spain some years ago. I decided to buy some boxes for me and my 2 sisters and then we decided to ate the same coluor jelly. They were awfull!!! I get them to school and give them to my class mates!!!:roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I saw them on a supermarket here in Spain some years ago. I decided to buy some boxes for me and my 2 sisters and then we decided to ate the same coluor jelly. They were awfull!!! I get them to school and give them to my class mates!!!:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i should do that to my teachers:naughty:

Helloooo potter fans!!! ahh i've missed you'll so much these past two days:tears: haha....:puke: ewww i hate those jelly beans so gross, i had them once and will never eat them agains haha.

so anythin' magical goin on?:naughty:

Helloooo potter fans!!! ahh i've missed you'll so much these past two days:tears: haha....:puke:ewww i hate those jelly beans so gross, i had them once and will never eat them agains haha.

so anythin' magical goin on?:naughty:

Just thinking about jelly beans makes me want to vomit, I hate them so much. :naughty:

Anyway, I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter. SOOOOO excited for the new movie.

If I'm not wrong, this is the movie that will have 2 parts.

:punk::punk:.

I thought it was the next one.

Speaking of movies...I watched the first one the other day and seriously had not seen it in over a year. I knew all the words. It's not like I can quote it sitting right here (some I can) but while watching it, I just kept saying the lines before they came on. I couldn't help myself. It was weird. I guess it shows how much I used to watch that movie when I was younger. When I got it, I literally watched it everyday after school.

I thought it was the next one.

Speaking of movies...I watched the first one the other day and seriously had not seen it in over a year. I knew all the words. It's not like I can quote it sitting right here (some I can) but while watching it, I just kept saying the lines before they came on. I couldn't help myself. It was weird. I guess it shows how much I used to watch that movie when I was younger. When I got it, I literally watched it everyday after school.

haha yea i know....the other nite i totally had a HP movie craving! ahh but i was afriad to watch it at midnight in my dark room...by myself:naughty:

it's the 7th one that is goin to be in two parts:bleh: