yes! haha but it's been a year soooo.....i'm very forgetful omg....wow i just realized how stupid that question was!!! ahh arg.....i'm embarassed now

I would never forget such a painful dead . . . and it was the first time Harry did "Crucius" !

That would be awesome !!

That would be even better !!

That story was amazing, I loved it.

When they were kids....

Yes I would . They were so funny . . . the four together . =(

It's too much information !!

We can't remember everything all the time.:.

Who does she think we are ??.

Anyway, she has to write another book....books....:bleh:.

And give us even more information.:bleh:.

Yes . . . she have .

haha i know too many people die.....:tears: i wish Remus had survived:tears: he was one of my favs! how cool would it be to have HP as your dad?! or ron:das:

Yeah . . I find it so unfair . . . Remus shouldn't have died !! Poor Ted !! :crybaby:

I cried so hard when Remus (already dead) told to Harry "I died trying to make a better world for my son" !! God !! I cried so much !! :crybaby:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know too many people die.....:tears: i wish Remus had survived:tears: he was one of my favs! how cool would it be to have HP as your dad?! or ron:das:

Ron would be better as a friend or a distant relative.:bleh: What if you fall in love of him and he is your dad.:bleh:.

I would never forget such a painful dead . . . and it was the first time Harry did "Crucius" !

Yes I would . They were so funny . . . the four together . =(

Yes . . . she have .

Yeah . . I find it so unfair . . . Remus shouldn't have died !! Poor Ted !! :crybaby:

I cried so hard when Remus (already dead) told to Harry "I died trying to make a better world for my son" !! God !! I cried so much !! :crybaby:

:tears::tears::crybaby:!!! well at least Ron/Harry/Hermione/Neville/Ginny didn't go!:yay:

Ron would be better as a friend or a distant relative.:bleh: What if you fall in love of him and he is your dad.:bleh:.

:shocked:that'd be really really weird! haha yea a good friend....or ya know i could just be hermione:naughty:

:tears::tears::crybaby:!!! well at least Ron/Harry/Hermione/Neville/Ginny didn't go!

And Draco !! I LOVE Draco !! He is my boy !! (after Mika)

:shocked:that'd be really really weird! haha yea a good friend....or ya know i could just be hermione

I wouldn't mind being Hermione . But I prefer my bad-boy !! :bleh:

Draco !! My lover !! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm leaving !! 5am here !! :bye: Love you people !

I cried all the book.:tears:.

It's so sad.:tears:.

Specially when Snape dies and Harry sees when Snape was a child and all those things....:tears:....

And when Harry is with Dumbledore at the station....and when Dobby...and when the twins....it's so sad....:tears:....

I wouldn't mind being Hermione . But I prefer my bad-boy !!

Draco !! My lover !!

nity nite!:bye: sweet dreams

I cried all the book.

It's so sad.:

Specially when Snape dies and Harry sees when Snape was a child and all those things....:tears:....

And when Harry is with Dumbledore at the station....and when Dobby...and when the twins....it's so sad....:tears:....

i know it's all soooo sad!!:tears:

haha i must be goin soon too:bye: havta get up early.....got to volunteer at a bible camp:yay:

Hi Harrypotterianas!!!

hahaha if i have a camera then he will know something is up:naughty:

Yeah, hide it!

*missing HP books too much :crybaby:*

Hi people .

Me too!! Hi sweetie!!

Good idea . . . :roftl:

And I will ask her if she wants to return to Portugal to start writing . . . like she did in the first HP book .

If you go to UK to convince her to go back to Portugal, tell her that you need to come to Sapin for me cause I need to go back to Lisbon too!!!

i know! i think she should write a series on the kids of harry/ron/hermione/ginny/neville/draco!! that'd be so amazing! haha.

i'm good.

omg i found out a few months ago Dumbledore is gay:blink:am i the last one to find this out?

Hey! Maybe we shouldnt say that here, some people didnt read all the books!!! Btw, it would be amazing!

You're not the only one, I found it some months ago too.

I dont like Harry so much, prefer Ron.

It's so sad..

So did I!

I cried more when Hedwig died than most of the other people except the twins :tears:

I think I've cried in every book since the fourth one :naughty:

So did I!

I cried more when Hedwig died than most of the other people except the twins :tears:

I think I've cried in every book since the fourth one :naughty:

I cried a lot with the twins! :tears: cant believe it!

It's so sad.:tears:.

It was exactly what freaked me out . I was reading the book and I didn't cry once . . . but I was finding so sad and I wanted to cry . . . but I just I couldn't . . . and then . . . almost in the end of the book, Remus said that and I started to cry so so so much, and it was Sunday I was reading at 3am cause I just couldn't stop, but I would have classes in the morning at 8 am and I would have a test (!) but I just couldn't stop reading and then at 3am I started to cry and I closed the book, I pulled the blankets and I felt asleep crying, thinking about all book and thinking about the end !!

I felt like crap . . . (or horse slip :das:)

Hi everyone ! :bye:

I wouldn't mind being Hermione . But I prefer my bad-boy !! :bleh:

Draco !! My lover !! :mf_rosetinted:

HEY!!!!! Draco is mine!!!! that´s why I´m in slytherin!!!!:gun2: But I like ron too...mmmm... tough choise!

I told you yesterday that I dont want to spoilt the book for you, read it!:wink2

Anyway, if you really need to know that, I can pm you.

ohhh...:doh: I forgot:blush-anim-cl:

Fred dies ! It was one of the saddest deaths . :crybaby

I just can't think about George without Fred . . . And he was laughind . . . they were all laughing !! :crybaby

:tears::tears::tears::tears::eek: