The Watch Thread

ok, we all love watches here, so does anyone know the brand of the watch mika posted on his blog above the tetris one?

talking about this:

33xy6g7.png

oh and this one is great, it exists in all colors, i love it in white but i dont know where i put it

r8uzk5.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the first one is from the MoMa museum.....in the gift shop...kinda expensive...

[there is already a watch thread, as well as a clothing link thread which gives links to a bunch of mika's watches and clothes, that's how i found out about thatwatch :biggrin2:

the first one is from the MoMa museum.....in the gift shop...kinda expensive...

[there is already a watch thread, as well as a clothing link thread which gives links to a bunch of mika's watches and clothes, that's how i found out about thatwatch :biggrin2:

the first one, you mean the one on his blog? with the stars and the girl and the chain, right? or do you mean the first one here, the first one i posted?

ok, sorry about creating another watch thread, i didnt have have time to check, i made a quick research though but it didnt work so i created it to know the brand of those watches

the first one, you mean the one on his blog? with the stars and the girl and the chain, right? or do you mean the first one here, the first one i posted?

ok, sorry about creating another watch thread, i didnt have have time to check, i made a quick research though but it didnt work so i created it to know the brand of those watches

haha the one you first posted, the two watches:bleh:

oh haha, i don't care, it doesn't matter to me. just lettin you know cuz they have a lot of info on those two threads:wink2:

haha the one you first posted, the two watches:bleh:

oh haha, i don't care, it doesn't matter to me. just lettin you know cuz they have a lot of info on those two threads:wink2:

WOW!! Thanks!! not that i will fly there to buy them or steal them but still its really cool to know, i love it!

maybe i can find them on the net now that i know where its from :)

oh you know this thread your talking about...well, do they know something about the white belt with multicoloured squares? ****, im abusing, right?

I don't like to wear watches.

They make my chubby wrists look chubbier. Not to mention, my hands are in water quite a bit at work.

But I just bought one on Tuesday, because I FINALLY found one I would be caught dead in, and it was cheap.

5317053?$detail$

looks kind of like that.

I always feel so dumb because my fingernails aren't long, and I always have trouble getting ahold of the stem so I can change the time.

I throw a little hissyfit, breathe heavy out my nose, and wait for someone to say "D'ya need help with that?":naughty:

I'm too much of a little kid when it comes to adult things, like purses and watches. :(

I rely on other people to tell me what time it is, and when I finally have a watch, I forget I'm wearing it and I'm like "WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TIME IT IS? HELLO?"

They're like "Shut up Sarah, you have a watch now.":sneaky2:

Aw...you should just tell everyone beforehand to not depend on you. The watch is there for your own security, so they need to buzz off! :)

Yesss!

The one girl at work has gotten sick of me asking, so from now on when I'm like "What time is it?" she goes "NOT TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE, BUD."

(everyone ends their sentence in 'Bud' around here, it's a cultural thing)

Mika has a rainbow coloured watch, does anyone know what make it is or where I can find it?

There's a swirly one that he wears with the blue watch and the other one.

you know it?

It's made by Swatch...it used to be on their website but I can't find it. Sorry :sad:

Mika has a rainbow coloured watch, does anyone know what make it is or where I can find it?

There's a swirly one that he wears with the blue watch and the other one.

you know it?

It's made by Swatch...it used to be on their website but I can't find it. Sorry :sad:

it's swatch's Bird Twister model....it's out of season so it won't be on their website. i bought mine on ebay.:bleh:

Oh oh oh!

Thank you SO much!!!!

And you too FMBM!

(I keep bumping into you on the forum, funny :P)

welcome:bleh:i hope you get the chance to buy one! it's my fav. watch[although everyone always complains it's too loud:naughty:pffftt how cares!:mf_rosetinted:]

welcome:bleh:i hope you get the chance to buy one! it's my fav. watch[although everyone always complains it's too loud:naughty:pffftt how cares!:mf_rosetinted:]

LOL Thanks, I love that watch but I really HATE how people think they have the right to tell me what THEY don't like and therefore what I shouldn't have because THEY don't like it!

Rant over ;)

LOL Thanks, I love that watch but I really HATE how people think they have the right to tell me what THEY don't like and therefore what I shouldn't have because THEY don't like it!

Rant over ;)

ah i know whatcha mean! esp when i wear something 'different' people will be like "wth is she wearing" i mean come ooooon i thought people were more mature than that !*rolls eyes*

it's swatch's Bird Twister model....it's out of season so it won't be on their website. i bought mine on ebay.:bleh:

it may well be out of season now but there are places (besides ebay) that still have a few left i posted as many sites as I could find globally that still have them in the clothing links thread hope that helps

I have one & I always wear it I also want to get the other mika swatch (the cube explosion one) I'm gonna get that when i go back to manchester next month) there is a link for that on the clothing links page too!!!

• 3 weeks later...