• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep posting!!! I'm quite hopeful tonight...I'll get those damn Mikadreams!!! :

Oh yeah?:roftl:

l_64780fab76cb0f1cd700cce16a79552c.jpg

(not really the hair or the smile,but LEGS :drool: )

l_210d83cd6477006913838a31fe6f594d.jpg

People! :ed: Calm down :tl:

I'm defending my opinions! And I need your moral support :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I've never had a Mikadream either: But one night ...::

Ooh I've had some Mikadreams...very nice...:das: buahahaah xD

But your dream-hair would be real,and mine not :tears:

:huglove: But then we will let it grow and do the other way round...maybe putting a sock on his head to pretend he has short hair :roftl:

poor Meeks...your fans are so possessive! did you mean to decide about your own hair style? :naughty:

I've never had a Mikadream either:sad: But one night ...:wub2:

ohh talking of Mika dreams I had a gorgeous Mika dream the other week I really wish it was real & not a dream

I had a dream that i went to a gig to see Mika (it was the wercheter gig that i never actually attended) and in front of the stage was a narrow 'pool'

then this young kid of maybe 6 or 7 years old jumps on the stage as soon as Mika saw her she jumped down into the water (she was ok) then Mika came down off the stage into the water grabbed hold of the little girl (she'd gone under the water but wasn't drowning or anything) and he brought her to the surface gave her a hug & a little kiss.

after that what I remember of the dream is as Mika was still in the water I grabbed a hold of his arm & he noticed me & then he took me to the other end of the 'pool' and kissed me passionately

that was my most recent Mka dream & the other fantastic one that I wish was real was from a month or so back

In that dream me & Mika were lying on my bedrom floor holding each other & staring deeply & lovingly into each others eyes & then we kissed so intensely & passionately for hours (literally)

ohh talking of Mika dreams I had a gorgeous Mika dream the other week I really wish it was real & not a dream

I had a dream that i went to a gig to see Mika (it was the wercheter gig that i never actually attended) and in front of the stage was a narrow 'pool'

then this young kid of maybe 6 or 7 years old jumps on the stage as soon as Mika saw her she jumped down into the water (she was ok) then Mika came down off the stage into the water grabbed hold of the little girl (she'd gone under the water but wasn't drowning or anything) and he brought her to the surface gave her a hug & a little kiss.

after that what I remember of the dream is as Mika was still in the water I grabbed a hold of his arm & he noticed me & then he took me to the other end of the 'pool' and kissed me passionately

that was my most recent Mka dream & the other fantastic one that I wish was real was from a month or so back

In that dream me & Mika were lying on my bedrom floor holding each other & staring deeply & lovingly into each others eyes & then we kissed so intensely & passionately for hours (literally)

:tears: what about sharing a bit, honey? no Mikadreams yet around here :sneaky2:

:roftl:

(good night, really now, I'm going, not as usual...I'm seriously going...)

mika50.jpg

:tears: what about sharing a bit, honey? no Mikadreams yet around here :sneaky2:

:roftl:

(good night, really now, I'm going, not as usual...I'm seriously going...)

mika50.jpg

aww i'm sure you'll have a mika dream soon:thumb_yello:

one way of trying to encourage a mika dream would be to spend time on here (the mfc)

then before bed listen to &/or watch mika for as long as possible & as you're lying in bed feeling tired get a fave Pic of Mika & keep looking at it

& thinking about him 'til you fall asleep

doing something like that can help

it's what I used to do (when I had a crush on someone famous years ago) it often worked:thumb_yello:

goodnight sweet Mika dreams:punk:

aww i'm sure you'll have a mika dream soon:thumb_yello:

one way of trying to encourage a mika dream would be to spend time on here (the mfc)

then before bed listen to &/or watch mika for as long as possible & as you're lying in bed feeling tired get a fave Pic of Mika & keep looking at it

& thinking about him 'til you fall asleep

doing something like that can help

it's what I used to do (when I had a crush on someone famous years ago) it often worked:thumb_yello:

goodnight sweet Mika dreams:punk:

:sneaky2: mine is not a crush! ....we're getting married next month :wink2:

:floor:

I'm sorry folks! tonight I'm too busy even to post a Mikasmile :thumbdown:

oh my double goodness :doh: I missed that! I'm really getting :old:

school is killing me

I feel so sorry guru :bow: I'll manage to post a Mikasmile from that very soon!

*watches the trailer and faints*

I didn't know neither!! :shocked::doh: Thanks Silver!! :wink2:

It's so great! Gonna make some screeshots.... :bleh: