The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Hello Liz!!!! :bye:

I love the LT drumming too. Prefer listening to that than the CD version.

Hi Kelzzzzzz!

Ohhh me too, me too (sorry, random Patrick Swayze reference).

Me loves listening to live LT while abusing any solid surface with my black & hot pink drumstix. :D:naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Okay, here come the dumb questions. Is Fresno in the Northern part? That's where the karate kid was from isn't it?

4 more hours... you're a legend. I'm known for going to bed slightly earlier. :naughty::naughty:

its not a dumb question. well im not sure if u would consider it northern or not. hmmmm

Hello!!! :bye: How are you today?

hi! im good, and u

Hello!!! :bye:

Good thanks. How are you?

Hello!!! :bye: How are you today?

im pretty good thanks :biggrin2:

i was just looking through all the smilies and they're hilarious

like this one :dance_man:

and this one :dc:

hahaha SNAPPP

Hi Kelzzzzzz!

Me loves listening to live LT while abusing any solid surface with my black & hot pink drumstix. :D:naughty:

i have those black and hot pick drum sticks!

i thought i was so cool and original whne i bought them and then i later found out that heaps of people have them too lololol

wow! u r really good!

thanks! I have two vocal ones to upload after I clean some crap off my computer (too much memory used up!) :) its too much fun! and there is a part where I dedicated a couple songs to someone special ( hehe)

wow i loved that, you're very talented!

I dedicated alot of my music to all my friends!

(and that includes all you at MFC too! ...I dedicated a piece to MIKA too (I didn't mention his name but I did mention the beautiful concert he did in Beirut),.....everyone looking around like huh??? well I had to do it

I dedicated alot of my music to all my friends!

(and that includes all you at MFC too! ...I dedicated a piece to MIKA too (I didn't mention his name but I did mention the beautiful concert he did in Beirut),.....everyone looking around like huh??? well I had to do it

aww thats awesome! have you got a vid of that? i would love to see it.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

They are so incredibly adorable! And you get to have them!

I'm jealous.

OH!! YAY!!!

They are soo cute!!

OKD, those ducklings are adorable !! :yay for being able to keep them & watch them grow !!

Those ducks are super gorgeous.

I know, I know, the are the most adorable creatures in the world. I am going to be extremely sad if something happens and I don't now get to have them :crybaby: I NEED ducklings! NEED! I just don't see how I have lived my life thus far without them :blink:

Good choice.. *zhhz*

OG... You just reminded me of a very lame pick up line ...

OMG! :floor:

hellooooo everyone!

how are we?

Hellloooooo Nic! Welcome!!

hahaha SNAPPP

I don't get it. I have never understood that one. What the heck does DC stand for?

And this is my favourite: :poke:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3a9kWjDMUnQ

everyone have a look at this !ITS ME ON PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with multicoloured hair! LOL

OMG! You are like ... amazingly brilliant! :shocked:

*watches the other one*

Oh yeah, so I just spent the last few hours with my mother taking pictures of our house (and attempting to make the house look good as opposed to ... crap) to put on the internet or whatever. Soooo funny. My mum is a complete nutcase. :naughty:

Oh yeah, so I just spent the last few hours with my mother taking pictures of our house (and attempting to make the house look good as opposed to ... crap) to put on the internet or whatever. Soooo funny. My mum is a complete nutcase. :naughty:

hahaha sounds like fun!

and dc stands for don't care lolol

I know, I know, the are the most adorable creatures in the world. I am going to be extremely sad if something happens and I don't now get to have them :crybaby: I NEED ducklings! NEED! I just don't see how I have lived my life thus far without them :blink:

Something will happen to them though, they will turn into huge ducks and drakes!!!

We had ducklings, after a few months the kids were too scared to go into the backyard :naughty: they were both drakes though.

We have a duck now, she is pretty cool, love their feet. Eggs are fantastic in cooking.

They do huge yucky squirty poos though, but at least they don't scratch out all the dirt from the base of your plants like hens. I give her clean water and in less than 10 minutes she has turned the whole lot to mud :shocked:

Something will happen to them though, they will turn into huge ducks and drakes!!!

We had ducklings, after a few months the kids were too scared to go into the backyard :naughty: they were both drakes though.

We have a duck now, she is pretty cool, love their feet. Eggs are fantastic in cooking.

They do huge yucky squirty poos though, but at least they don't scratch out all the dirt from the base of your plants like hens. I give her clean water and in less than 10 minutes she has turned the whole lot to mud :shocked:

o ya. my cousin has two goslings. and theyre the same way. i was scared of them tho, they decided to chase and bit me outta everyone. lol. they poop the same way too.

hi! im good, and u

Good thanks! :punk:

hahaha SNAPPP

hahhaa. That only ever reminds me of an MFCer we call DC..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3a9kWjDMUnQ

everyone have a look at this !ITS ME ON PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

with multicoloured hair! LOL

That was amazing!

I know, I know, the are the most adorable creatures in the world. I am going to be extremely sad if something happens and I don't now get to have them I NEED ducklings! NEED! I just don't see how I have lived my life thus far without them

Issues..

OMG! :floor:

If I could rearrange the alphabet :das:

My mum is a complete nutcase. :naughty:

Well, now we know where you get it from.. :fisch:

Hey Guys!

Long time no chat (again!) but life is still mental with work- I had to go back to Adelaide for a day again this week. I keep telling myself it will slow down soon.....

Hope everyone is well, am only here for a minute before I go to bed, have to be up early for Bailey's auskick tomorrow.

Have just gotten in from a school's quiz night- it was based around music and was heaps of fun- everyone on our table won a pair of casual sneakers! Mine are black with blue stripes- very funky! There were no Mika questions (hardly any from current music) but there was a U2 question!

Will hopefully be back on here in the morning!

Night! x

Ooooh! What was the U2 question? :das:

And those sneakers sound funky!

Yo! I feel like I haven't been around here for ages.

I've finally moved to the new house so there's a month and a day before school actually starts. Anyone want to help me unpack or maybe do my unpacking for me?

Count me out...

I PMed you.

So I saw...

You have to!!!

Wow, I finally managed to find my post (is there an easy way to find your last post in a thread?) and read replies.

Its true DS hates music, not a big talker, never sings, has never learned a nursery rhyme or anything. He likes making noise, but if he's not making the noise he holds his ears. I can put music on quietly and sneak the volume up but as soon as it starts to irritate him its zero tolerance and he has a meltdown.

He particularly hates Mika, but that may be just cause we all love it and try to play it so often, he has just got to hear the first few beats of lollipop and he implodes.

If you go to new posts, then next to each thread is a little down arrow, it usually takes you to your last post...

Could Mika's high pitch irritate him?

Funny, that insane repetitive stuff they have on video games doesn't seem to worry him most of the time (as long as he is the one playing).

I am actually tearing my hair out with him at the moment, there is conference in Canberra on th 11th, I am going with his school teacher (and DH if i can convince him and find babysitter) to try and get some more direction.

I assume he likes playing video games then... Britt has a Nintendo DS and she completely zones out when she's playing that... it's the only thing that makes her concentrate...

Does he have a teacher's aide at school or any other help?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

THANK YOU ARTSY AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE DUCKLINGS!

(Yes, btw Kelz, this seemed important enough to warrant trebuchet ms)

I just showed my mum the pictures. I wasn't even planning on it. I was showing her the pictures of my brother kissing snakes (lol) and I had the folder open because I'd just picked out the ones to upload and SHE SAID WE CAN HAVE THEM! I WAS NOT AT ALL EXPECTING/CONSIDERING THAT!

She wants to make a farm-thing of randomly assorted animals on her property in Quara-whatever and SHE TOTALLY WANTS THEM! And and and, she said she will buy all the heat lamps and stuff they need and they can live in our spare room while they are little and then they can move into her boyfriend's backyard because he has all cages and stuff that he used to have chickens in! OMG! I GET TO HAVE THE DUCKLINGS!!!!!

But the vet phones divert to the emergency vet's mobile at 12 on Sundays ... and it's 1.30. But she is totally going to go in tomorrow morning!!!

Okay, pictures now. I guess I'll have to turn off smilies now.

So this is their cage from yesterday, they were all sleeping in their food bowl corner instead of the nest I made for them.

P1050269.jpg

P1050270.jpg

Then I moved them in to their new clean cage (and swapped the foodbowl/nest corners)

P1050279.jpg

Hilarious/adorable picture of one tripping over it's own massive feet:

P1050283.jpg

Later on they decided to go for a swim (when I say 'they' I mean they literally all copy each other in everything they do, and shortly after this picture I looked in and they were all squished into their little pool)

P1050291.jpg

And then they took a nap for the rest of the morning

P1050296.jpg

AWWWWWW!!!

hellooooo everyone!

how are we?

Hi there Nic... I'm Tegan (I also answer to Teegs...)

Okay, here come the dumb questions. Is Fresno in the Northern part? That's where the karate kid was from isn't it?

4 more hours... you're a legend. I'm known for going to bed slightly earlier.

*gigglesnort*

Hi Kelzzzzzz!

Me loves listening to live LT while abusing any solid surface with my black & hot pink drumstix.

When did you get those?

OMG! Does the DC thing mean "Don't Care"? I bet it does. :punk::naughty:

I have never taken a pic of the drumsticks. Fo' shame. I must do it! I received them as a Christmas gift from my ex-workmate. That, and a fancy tin of Scottish shortbread... which I proceeded to bang (and dent) with the drumsticks. Oops.

OMG! Does the DC thing mean "Don't Care"? I bet it does. :punk::naughty:

I have never taken a pic of the drumsticks. Fo' shame. I must do it! I received them as a Christmas gift from my ex-workmate. That, and a fancy tin of Scottish shortbread... which I proceeded to bang (and dent) with the drumsticks. Oops.

Nice one! :doh: