• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon Ladies!! :bye:

*hugs everyone*

:huglove:

Yes, I'm hugging my monitor.. deal with it.

:roftl: Hello Kelzy!

I've been better, but okay thanks for asking.

How much do you love your new shoes? :naughty:

Okay. Well I hope things get better for you!

They are awesome! I'm about to put them on. :naughty:

So today a vet came back with a peeping esky and asked me to make up cage with a heat lamp, and I'm thinking "okay, so these must be baby birds or something - cuute!" and then she opens the esky and out hop a million little ducklingsss! Soooo much cuter than lousy baby birds (yes, I realise duckings are in fact birds also), awww, they are soooo cute! *pbs* *pbs* *pbs* I may or may not smuggle my camera in tomorrow morning and snag some pictures of them :P

Are minutes REALLY that much longer in Australia?

No wonder the top of the week has not happened yet!!!

Yes :naughty:

Acronyms, let me see... DH - darling (or dearest) husband, but mostly dick head PMSL (oh PMSL - pi$$ myself laughing)) IRL -in real life, Okay well I suppose I just need to make more of an effort here then

Oh and DD, and DS are darling son and darling daughter with thier age after, and I don't think I used it but I do all the time, ROFL - roll on the floor laughing.

:roftl: Contrary to CD's belief, really, I am horrible at most internet jargon, acronyms hurt my brain :naughty: *tries to remember*

Oh look at that 100 posts!

:groovy:Congratulations!! :groovy:

And I went for a pretty long drive with actual traffic!

:groovy:Congratulations!! :groovy:

:roftl: Hello Kelzy!

:naughty: Hello!!! How are you today?

***Official statement***

I feel I need to make a really clear point of saying my response to Sweet Knees yesterday was not rude. :roftl:I really can't believe anyone would think that was.. Oooh please.. Life must be sooo kind to some. You should hear me when I'm in business-mode :rolls_eyes:

Anyway.. It was simply straight to the point about what she was asking. If I haven't made it clear enough then I will yet again. AMF is about formed friendships. We created it as a safe haven to go to and breathe. I don't invite someone I have barely spoken to into my house and say "here, feel free to look around" so I won't be doing it on our special little private forum either. If sweet knees wants to be friends with us then it's not much for us to ask in return that she makes an effort to be friends with us. I can't force her to be here and post. And I can't just pull friendly feelings out of my ass. I have no idea who she is, I don't need to know personal details, I'd just like for her to be more regular here with all of us. It applies to everyone who wants to join AMF.

We have denied other MFCers in the past because they didn't associate enough with the Aussies and have asked them to make more of an attempt. This is no different except you're all hearing/reading about it.

Pretty swell thanks. It's the weekend!

What about you?

I'm good. Slightly annoyed though..

I have my nephew, niece and her friend here right now, and it's a bit hectic. Everyone wants their own computer to play on.. :rolls_eyes: Lucky I have 4 going now. :naughty:

And a 5th one just in case.. :fisch:

What's on for your weekend?

OD, PLEASE take pictures of the ducklings. They sound sweet.

:naughty: Okay okay. They are. I could bring my camera when I go in this afternoon, but I don't want to just blatantly show that I plan on skiving off and taking photos, even though surely they wouldn't care, because they keep skiving off and coming out back to perve on them anyway :naughty: But tomorrow morning (when it's cold-ish) I can bring a jumper and put it in the pocket *taps nose* 'cause I is clever like that.

Hello!!! How are you today?

***Official statement***

I feel I need to make a really clear point of saying my response to Sweet Knees yesterday was not rude. I really can't believe anyone would think that was.. Oooh please.. Life must be sooo kind to some. You should hear me when I'm in business-mode

Anyway.. It was simply straight to the point about what she was asking. If I haven't made it clear enough then I will yet again. AMF is about formed friendships. We created it as a safe haven to go to and breathe. I don't invite someone I have barely spoken to into my house and say "here, feel free to look around" so I won't be doing it on our special little private forum either. If sweet knees wants to be friends with us then it's not much for us to ask in return that she makes an effort to be friends with us. I can't force her to be here and post. And I can't just pull friendly feelings out of my ass. I have no idea who she is, I don't need to know personal details, I'd just like for her to be more regular here with all of us. It applies to everyone who wants to join AMF.

We have denied other MFCers in the past because they didn't associate enough with the Aussies and have asked them to make more of an attempt. This is no different except you're all hearing/reading about it.

I know you weren't being rude, I just meant to someone who doesn't know what AMF is you might have sounded like a rude bitch :naughty:

And you have denied other MFCers? Really? I must admit I was so "wtf?" when Greta, who I've never spoken to in my life, PMed me on AMF :naughty:

:yikes: Why do you have 5 computers? There's only one of you...are you running a secret hacking society?

:rolls_eyes: Because she has a nephew, niece and her friend who may come over.

What I want to know is why she is considering having 5 computers running for 4 people :blink:

:yikes: Why do you have 5 computers? There's only one of you...are you running a secret hacking society?

No. *shifty eyes*

There's more than one of me :roftl: I don't live alone.

If you rememmmmmmber, I was doing an I.T. diploma last year.. I'm a computer geek. I build computers and fix them up for other people. There's more than 5 computers here actually..

*counts*

Currently, there's 4 working Pentium 4's, 2 working Pentium 3's,

and 6 useless Pentium 1's or 2's in the shed. :naughty: Oh, and a laptop I'm meant to fix up..

Monitors, printers, hard drives.. you name it, I've got it.. :roftl:

Okay okay. They are. I could bring my camera when I go in this afternoon, but I don't want to just blatantly show that I plan on skiving off and taking photos, even though surely they wouldn't care, because they keep skiving off and coming out back to perve on them anyway But tomorrow morning (when it's cold-ish) I can bring a jumper and put it in the pocket *taps nose* 'cause I is clever like that.

You're learning to plan ahead??

I know you weren't being rude, I just meant to someone who doesn't know what AMF is you might have sounded like a rude bitch

Well, I did think you knew me well enough to know when I am a rude bitch.. :naughty: Part of being Admin is having to be straight-forward at times. Can be misinterpreted.

And you have denied other MFCers? Really? I must admit I was so "wtf?" when Greta, who I've never spoken to in my life, PMed me on AMF

Greta doesn't come past either places as often now. Was the PM anything weird??

:rolls_eyes: Because she has a nephew, niece and her friend who may come over.

Yep

*chews hair*

What I want to know is why she is considering having 5 computers running for 4 people :blink:

Because.. my cats.. you know.. they're smart.. etc..

***Official statement***

I feel I need to make a really clear point of saying my response to Sweet Knees yesterday was not rude. :roftl:I really can't believe anyone would think that was.. Oooh please.. Life must be sooo kind to some. You should hear me when I'm in business-mode :rolls_eyes:

Well I can understand completely, and wasn't offended.

Of course its not nice being excluded but when you finally trust me I will be very relieved that I too share in the protection of the strict entry standards. I am very hard to offend, don't worry I have my head screwed on right.

Here is some info, I have an 8yo autistic son who hates hearing music. So that restricts my Mika listening.

So today I bought this little samsung mp3 player, its like a big purple bead, so cool, just finished loading it with songs but need to get heaps more.

And you have denied other MFCers? Really? I must admit I was so "wtf?" when Greta, who I've never spoken to in my life, PMed me on AMF :naughty:

Greta's friends with myself and a couple of other AMFers, but I can see why you would "wtf?".

Is anyone having problems with hte writing on the site bunching up?

Mine is really small and at times bunches up so I can't read it...

:naughty: Hiya SD! Yay!

I hate actual traffic. :thumbdown::naughty:

Sucks, does it not?

Oh, and did you want to come to the tartan ball in Orange?

OD, PLEASE take pictures of the ducklings. They sound sweet.

And likely tasty... :naughty:

I'm kidding of course...

They're much too young to eat!

***Official statement***

Damn... I was hoping it was going to be a party trick for the GC...

I know of one that you denied...

Here is some info, I have an 8yo autistic son who hates hearing music. So that restricts my Mika listening.

So today I bought this little samsung mp3 player, its like a big purple bead, so cool, just finished loading it with songs but need to get heaps more.

Interesting... my niece has autism (technically it's Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified... but that's only cause she wasn't diagnosed till she was 7)... She absolutely loves music... esp Mika...

Does your son imitate people? Britt does, esp when her mother squeals cause of something Harry Potter related...

Aw, pity he doesn't like music, my life would be very different without it.

As for music players: I'd go crazy without my Creative Zen Vision:M. It's got also got radio, radio recording, voice recording, a video player, everything. So much better than an iPod - other than that iPod's are prettier in looks.

Interesting... my niece has autism (technically it's Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified... but that's only cause she wasn't diagnosed till she was 7)... She absolutely loves music... esp Mika...

Does your son imitate people? Britt does, esp when her mother squeals cause of something Harry Potter related...

Aw, Britt. She's adorable. And a riot too.