• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you do

I don't know! That's why I'm too scared, I have no idea where/who to start with

America :naughty: to a Youth Environmental Summit

Aw thanks! :wub2: But that's not true :naughty:

I understand :bleh:It's not easy to come and say : "Hey, give me money so I can travel! :naughty:"

That sounds cool :) Was it fun? :bleh:

Kelz!:wub2:

I know you use the british version but do you actually consider "defense" as wrong? :bleh:

Melz!! :wub2: *makes mental note that we could do this all night*

I don't actually. Same as Licence/License. I sometimes misspell it because of the internet and our international conversations.. :naughty: I never used to question whether it was a c or an s.

But, I don't care much though about those words, it's when OkD writes "sence" that I want to slap her ASS. :bleh:

I am a horrible saver!

This is 3 years worth. Since I last emptied my bank account to go overseas

*is reminded of the need for a job*

hwllo there! how r u all?

Heya 1001!! Good, how are you?

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Night laydees!! And any schmexy lurking gents. :naughty:

hwllo there! how r u all?

Hey! I'm okay and you? How can I call you btw?

Melz!! :wub2: *makes mental note that we could do this all night*

I don't actually. Same as Licence/License. I sometimes misspell it because of the internet and our international conversations.. :naughty: I never used to question whether it was a c or an s.

But, I don't care much though about those words, it's when OkD writes "sence" that I want to slap her ASS.

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Night laydees!! And any schmexy lurking gents. :naughty:

Aw, Kelz! :wub2: How do we stop? :naughty:

Ah, the wonders of Internet! :naughty:

Good night then! It must be awfully late for you :naughty:

Aw thanks! But that's not true

I understand It's not easy to come and say : "Hey, give me money so I can travel! "

That sounds cool Was it fun?

But it is!

:naughty: Exactly

It was! There was kids from all around the world there, that was cool. Whatever about the environmental stuff, it was just about hanging out with the other people :naughty:

But, I don't care much though about those words, it's when OkD writes "sence" that I want to slap her ASS.

Well it annoys me when people spell it ass, so :sneaky2:

*is reminded of the need for a job*

I've only had a job for the past 4 months. You just suck at saving :naughty:

Which reminds me, I'm getting fired when I go to Costa Rica. Isn't that great? So I need to find a new job when I get back :crybaby:

Did you hear from your parents yet MF?

im alright. so tired

u can call me anything 1001, dev,devi. watevs

why is that? aren't you on holidays?

Kay

But it is!

Exactly

It was! There was kids from all around the world there, that was cool. Whatever about the environmental stuff, it was just about hanging out with the other people :naughty:

Which reminds me, I'm getting fired when I go to Costa Rica. Isn't that great? So I need to find a new job when I get back :crybaby:

Did you hear from your parents yet MF?

No it's not! Except when I have loads to do and no time :naughty:

Like a real MFC meet up? :fisch:

I'm really deceived by you, I thought you cared about the environment :tears:

:naughty:

Try to find the person they will hire and make him/her quit when you come back :naughty:

why is that? aren't you on holidays?

Kay

well im in band camp and i got 3 hrs of sleep last night. and u had to make sure i got up this time, cuz yesterday i slept threw the alarm. and woke up to my friend calling saying theyed be at my house in 2 min. lol

summer ends in 6 days :S

Uh huh. Really dirty and kept in a shed. :wub2:

:bye: read you later!

Chained up.

And sometimes whipped :das:

Which is the correct spelling.. defence or defense?

Same as Licence/License. I sometimes misspell it because of the internet and our international conversations.. :naughty: I never used to question whether it was a c or an s. :

Interestingly (well it's interesting to me), with a lot of words you use "c" for the noun and "s" for the verb. So when you have a licence (n) you are licensed (v) to do something. Same with practice/practise.

Where has Lolly been lately?? :blink:

Goonie Dightey Daughtahhh!! :huglove:

Off having a real life...something about being nice not having to worry about logging in every day and nice to be able to see friends in person instead of just online...I stopped listening after a while. The girl's obviously gone mad.:naughty:

There are a fair few americans in my class as well, problem is there all exchange students and have to go back after a set amount of time to graduate in the us :naughty:

And what you want is to move here and not have to go back Arts *zhhz*

Yes, I was afraid of that...I need to look up what I'll need to be able to teach in Oz. Work visa, anyone?

Yes you do

I don't know! That's why I'm too scared, I have no idea where/who to start with :bleh:

America :naughty: to a Youth Environmental Summit :naughty:

Oh! I think I remember you talking about this before, but whereabouts were you in the US?

Just a quick hello.

If someone asks me how to spell something I usually can, but if they write it out and give me options I just get all confused, its like as soon as I see it written wrongly I start to doubt myself.

Its hard to ask how to spell something in writing without actually writing it though. Maybe say "how do you spell that word that means you are trying to stop something attacking you" then people would spell all sorts of words like 'hide' or 'fight' but not defence, omg I a such an idiot.

I really wish we would get a little snow, its sure cold enough. Then the kids could play a little and stop bugging me to drive them to the real snow.

We usually get some about once every two years and that's plenty. (I absolutly adore skiing, but hate when its just cold and slushy around your back door)

*Butting in - although looks around and sees nobody here*

Speaking of diction, grammar and spelling...

The Vampire Weekend performed in Melbourne today! I fell in love with their song "Oxford Comma".

Did you know the oxford comma refers to putting a comma after the last word from a list of things just before the word "and"?

Example:

I love eating Maltesers, candy apples, and cotton candy.

The Vampire Weekend performed in Melbourne today! I fell in love with their song "Oxford Comma".

Did you know the oxford comma refers to putting a comma after the last word from a list of things just before the word "and"?

Example:

:lmfao:

... :lmfao: is that incorrect or something, because I do it.

Well it annoys me when people spell it ass, so

I ASSume you are talking to me. :naughty:

I've only had a job for the past 4 months. You just suck at saving

I can save.. If I had a job I'd kick your bottom at it.

Chained up.

And sometimes whipped :das:

And lovin' every minute of it :das:

Interestingly (well it's interesting to me), with a lot of words you use "c" for the noun and "s" for the verb. So when you have a licence (n) you are licensed (v) to do something. Same with practice/practise.

Ahh, you just made me look on the back of my licence. It says "blah blah blah Registration and Licensing office". Yet when we practice we are practicing something.

And I've never realised this before, but practice is a stupid looking word. :naughty:

Off having a real life...something about being nice not having to worry about logging in every day and nice to be able to see friends in person instead of just online...I stopped listening after a while. The girl's obviously gone mad.

How dare she think real life friends are better. pffftt. We all know we're better because we don't judge her by the clothes she's wearing. or not wearing. *zhhz*

Yes, I was afraid of that...I need to look up what I'll need to be able to teach in Oz. Work visa, anyone?

Are you willing to work for food? *das*

Just a quick hello.

I really wish we would get a little snow, its sure cold enough. Then the kids could play a little and stop bugging me to drive them to the real snow.

We usually get some about once every two years and that's plenty. (I absolutly adore skiing, but hate when its just cold and slushy around your back door)

Hi there.

Freezing again here again today. No snow yet. Just lit the fire and feeling toasty..

Example:

Suzy!!!!

That's weird.. but makes a little sense actually. It's like a pause for breath. And you wouldn't eat candy apples and cotton candy together.. Well, maybe you would. :naughty:

is that incorrect or something, because I do it.

Hello Mzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from a computer job. The man was about 70, and couldn't access his email. But, omg, he was soooo lovely. He was from England and had moved here in the 50's. He'd lost his eyesight in his right eye from cancer. :tears: We had such a great time chatting away.

And ewwww as I write this I can smell marijuana.. Must be coming from the wood or smth.. If I start making no sense then I'm stoned.. :naughty:

I ASSume you are talking to me. :naughty:

I can save.. If I had a job I'd kick your bottom at it.

And lovin' every minute of it :das:

Ahh, you just made me look on the back of my licence. It says "blah blah blah Registration and Licensing office". Yet when we practice we are practicing something.

And I've never realised this before, but practice is a stupid looking word. :naughty:

How dare she think real life friends are better. pffftt. We all know we're better because we don't judge her by the clothes she's wearing. or not wearing. *zhhz*

Hi there.

Freezing again here again today. No snow yet. Just lit the fire and feeling toasty..

Suzy!!!!

That's weird.. but makes a little sense actually. It's like a pause for breath. And you wouldn't eat candy apples and cotton candy together.. Well, maybe you would. :naughty:

Hello Mzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from a computer job. The man was about 70, and couldn't access his email. But, omg, he was soooo lovely. He was from England and had moved here in the 50's. He'd lost his eyesight in his right eye from cancer. :tears: We had such a great time chatting away.

And ewwww as I write this I can smell marijuana.. Must be coming from the wood or smth.. If I start making no sense then I'm stoned.. :naughty:

kelzyyyyyyyyyyyy!:wub2:'

hahaha kelzy high, hilarious!

I know! I feel so used! We give her the best of our witty repartee and this is how she repays us?

Throw in half my rent and we've got a deal.:das:

Awww....that's so sweet! Poor guy...:tears:

Ick, I hate that smell.

I know! I feel so used! We give her the best of our witty repartee and this is how she repays us?

Throw in half my rent and we've got a deal.:das:

Awww....that's so sweet! Poor guy...:tears:

Ick, I hate that smell.

I know! I feel shunned-ahhh

I gave that girl the best years of my MFC life. :crybaby:

you can stay here on Sundays Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but every other day you must stay with Twatty at a never to be revealed location.

(look, I tried that comma thing before the and)

I hate it too. Luckily it wasn't too strong. I can't smell it anymore. But we do have new neighbours :fisch:

I am..high on mfc *twitch*

:lmfao: fun. so what else did you do today?

You're just naturally high :hypo:

I chopped some wood, lit the fire and come back here to give you cheek..

Next I'm going to compare the 2 best computers I own and work out which one I want to make my primary one. Yesh, it's puter day..

What did you do today schnookums?

I know! I feel shunned-ahhh

I gave that girl the best years of my MFC life. :crybaby:

you can stay here on Sundays Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but every other day you must stay with Twatty at a never to be revealed location.

(look, I tried that comma thing before the and)

I hate it too. Luckily it wasn't too strong. I can't smell it anymore. But we do have new neighbours :fisch:

You're just naturally high :hypo:

I chopped some wood, lit the fire and come back here to give you cheek..

Next I'm going to compare the 2 best computers I own and work out which one I want to make my primary one. Yesh, it's puter day..

What did you do today schnookums?

you seem a tad important for me :lmfao:

got a debit card (:

:wub2: me wuvs kelzy.