I saw an former ANTM contestant at the train station!

She's one of my favorites!

Her name is Heather, and she was from cycle 9.Well anyway, I was downtown for school, and I go to the station where I see this lanky girl buying a ticket. She turns around and I smile at her...on the inside I'm going ":shocked:" I couldn't remember her name lol so I didn't stop her, plus I didn't want to bug her she looked kinda down...very shy girl, very tall and soooooo skinny. She's stunning though! Anyways, she looked pretty confused, and sad. But it was definatley her, I'm sure of it. I was hoping to sit in the same car as her, but I couldn't find her:roftl:

She's from Indiana by the way, about a half hour from me.

So, that was pretty cool!

heather.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so cool!!

Heather?? She was my favorite too!!!

Was she the one that had a hard time communicating with other people? I think she had a disorder...

Anyways, I loved her!!! I wanted her to win :wub2:

yes that's her! When I first saw her on the show I wanted her to win sooo bad. She should have!

She's one of my favorites!

Her name is Heather, and she was from cycle 9.Well anyway, I was downtown for school, and I go to the station where I see this lanky girl buying a ticket. She turns around and I smile at her...on the inside I'm going ":shocked:" I couldn't remember her name lol so I didn't stop her, plus I didn't want to bug her she looked kinda down...very shy girl, very tall and soooooo skinny. She's stunning though! Anyways, she looked pretty confused, and sad. But it was definatley her, I'm sure of it. I was hoping to sit in the same car as her, but I couldn't find her:roftl:

She's from Indiana by the way, about a half hour from me.

So, that was pretty cool!

heather.jpg

woah! thats so cool! speaking of ANTM, whens the nxt cycle?

What in the World are the fierce awards !! :shocked: and how do I get one of those ? :naughty:

:lol3: they were awards that tyra gives to previous models from ANTM, such as one was "most dramatic exit" or "graceful fall" it was on the Tyra Banks Show today:bleh:

Oh really? What was it called again? I'm not familiar with the characteristics of it...

Asperger's Syndrome.

It's not usually crippling or anything. Like, my dad has a job, obviously had kids, etc. But he's very awkward in different settings, like social situations.

Asperger's Syndrome.

It's not usually crippling or anything. Like, my dad has a job, obviously had kids, etc. But he's very awkward in different settings, like social situations.

oh yea i just read a book on that, at least he's fortunate, it could be much worse:wink2:

Asperger's Syndrome.

Oh yes, that' s it... She seemed exactly how she was on ANTM, I guess kinda awkward...but good for her that she's still modeling...I assume, she looked like she was on a go see or something:naughty:

oh yea i just read a book on that, at least he's fortunate, it could be much worse:wink2:

*nod*

Yea, I mean, he's a total genius in history and stuff like that, and his IQ is normal. But he acts stereotypically autistic when he's around a group of people.

Oh yes, that' s it... She seemed exactly how she was on ANTM, I guess kinda awkward...but good for her that she's still modeling...I assume, she looked like she was on a go see or something:naughty:

I didn't like her very much, but that's only because she reminded me of my sister's friend Katie, and Katie and I hate each other.