Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I said Baalbeck in Lebanon, but someone else was faster and I didn't notice. So if I am right, I won't win anyway:doh:

Ooh, if only you said it sooner!!! Well done you, your geography is good :naughty:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, if only you said it sooner!!! Well done you, your geography is good :naughty:

Lol. Naah, my dad helped me:naughty:First we thought it was somewhere in Jordan. Then he said it was Baalbeck. Baalbeck in Jordan. Then I commented and realized Baalbeck is in Lebanon. So I commented again. And I forgot to put a c there, in Baalbeck.:doh:

Lol. Naah, my dad helped me:naughty:First we thought it was somewhere in Jordan. Then he said it was Baalbeck. Baalbeck in Jordan. Then I commented and realized Baalbeck is in Lebanon. So I commented again. And I forgot to put a c there, in Baalbeck.:doh:

Oh the joy of having intelligent parents :wub2::naughty:

Oh yeah.:naughty:Very convenient though, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue:blink:

Neither would I :bleh: Especially when it comes to geography, unless it's something obvious like the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben :naughty:

I know you said if you googled it you could find it, but only if you know what you are looking for. I wouldn't have thought of Roman remains in Baalbeck specifically, unless I had an inkling. Hence why a lot of people are guessing Egypt and Spain and Italy.

I only got close because of the writing on the rubbish bin.

I got it right after someone posted it, I looked up lebanese temples...boo.

at first I thought it was greece too, but the pattern on the pillars was wrong. pfft.

but how cool of an idea is this? I am quite happy he decided to do it lol. I wonder how often he will do it...

I got it right after someone posted it, I looked up lebanese temples...boo.

at first I thought it was greece too, but the pattern on the pillars was wrong. pfft.

but how cool of an idea is this? I am quite happy he decided to do it lol. I wonder how often he will do it...

It was a really cool idea!:punk:

Yeah, the patterns are off. I didn't even notice that yet. It reminds me of the game Prince of Persia!:wub2:

I do not know why... but I thought that perhaps it could be some place in Lebanon, therefore I decided to look for places that are similar to the photos!

Yeah me too. I zoomed on the picture and there was a sign with what looked like arabic writing on it, so I looked up lebanese ruins and found baalbeck...

Yeah me too. I zoomed on the picture and there was a sign with what looked like arabic writing on it, so I looked up lebanese ruins and found baalbeck...

You're smart!

I didn't remember to zoom in to the pic!:blink:

I thought in Lebanon... well... maybe it was my instinct that help me (but i don't believe in this kind of things):roftl:

It wasn't Lebanon, it was Syria- Apamea, Syria. *sigh* I would never have guessed that.

I think i'll brush up on my geography now...

*sigh* Whatever. I hope the next one will be easier:naughty:

Nice work Lea :roftl: Is she an MFCer?

But I don't think the country is enough. He says we have to guess exactly where he is...:)

It's enough it seems

The winner, Lea, just guessed the country but not the city

btw, it was Syria :wink2:

edit: I've just seen Queenie guessed it! But too late :(

It wasn't Lebanon, it was Syria- Apamea, Syria. *sigh* I would never have guessed that.

I think i'll brush up on my geography now...

Really?

I'm terrible in geography!:blink:

But i could swear that is Lebanon, i saw some pics similar to the pics in his blog!

It's enough it seems

The winner, Lea, just guessed the country but not the city

btw, it was Syria :wink2:

edit: I've just seen Queenie guessed it! But too late :(

She did get the city, she just spelt it funny.

*sigh* Whatever. I hope the next one will be easier:naughty:

Nice work Lea :roftl: Is she an MFCer?

I dunno, i was about to ask that :bleh:

anyway, I managed to copy her email and asked her if she was an MFCers, and of course, I gave her my kudos :thumb_yello: