Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Yeah, he should get used to it if he hasn't yet. It's going to happen a lot.:naughty:

It's normal to happen that kind of things when someone is famous! Stupid people, annoying people, dangerous people... everything!

I love his blog, i swear i do! But i feel a little bit bad to comment anything there, i don't want to bother him with things that he always hear and know, so i just will comment when i'll have the feeling that i'm saying something new or something important!

It's normal to happen that kind of things when someone is famous! Stupid people, annoying people, dangerous people... everything!

I love his blog, i swear i do! But i feel a little bit bad to comment anything there, i don't want to bother him with things that he always hear and know, so i just will comment when i'll have the feeling that i'm saying something new or something important!

Yeah, that's what I said a little while back. I feel guilty for leaving him comments.:naughty:

I try not to leave so much though. One for every three or four blogs maybe.

Did Anyone Win The Whole Mikasounds Blog One Thing? About Where He Is????

Yep. A girl named Lea did.:biggrin2:

Good girl!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I told him I don't like shirts with horizontal stripes, and I wouldn't wear his stripped shirt, not even drunk. But with much love :naughty: I also said he can wear anything he wants

I told him I don't like shirts with horizontal stripes, and I wouldn't wear his stripped shirt, not even drunk. But with much love :naughty: I also said he can wear anything he wants

Ha ha! :roftl: That's a reasonable comment I guess :naughty:

Yeah, that's what I said a little while back. I feel guilty for leaving him comments.:naughty:

Yep. A girl named Lea did.:biggrin2:

I left my first today... and even this one... i felt a little bit guilty! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, hey. If he didn't want to hear what we had to say, he would have never enabled the comments. That's one way we can look at it, I guess...:naughty:

That's true :wink2: He'd probably think not many people cared about his blogs if noone replied..

Well, hey. If he didn't want to hear what we had to say, he would have never enabled the comments. That's one way we can look at it, I guess...:naughty:

Good point of view!

I'll try to remember next time when he'll put a new blog! :roftl:

Hey guys!

This where in the world thing is cool! But yeah, like someone said already, you'd have to be online right when he posts it to have a chance...:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

hahahaha I said the same thing about the horizontal stripes, and ended up having a bit of a rant about why no designers make clothes with slimming, vertical stripes :roftl:

You shouldn't feel guilty - he wants to hear from us! But I only comment when I have something interesting to say; I don't want it to turn into a list of "oh I love your blog Mika, your blogs are amazing Mika, I hope you read this Mika, I love you Mika....." :naughty: By looking at what he posts, he genuinely wants like a discussion on the things he's excited to share with us. in my opinion :thumb_yello:

That's true :wink2: He'd probably think not many people cared about his blogs if noone replied..

Yeah, and the spam-ish coments like "COME TO *insert country here*!!!" that really have nothing to do with the blog itself just come with the territory...:naughty:

Good point of view!

I'll try to remember next time when he'll put a new blog! :roftl:

Yeah, you should try it.:wink2:

You shouldn't feel guilty - he wants to hear from us! But I only comment when I have something interesting to say; I don't want it to turn into a list of "oh I love your blog Mika, your blogs are amazing Mika, I hope you read this Mika, I love you Mika....." :naughty: By looking at what he posts, he genuinely wants like a discussion on the things he's excited to share with us. in my opinion :thumb_yello:

Ok, that makes me feel better.:naughty:

Thanks.:wink2:

It's a song called Teardrop originally by Massive Attack, but Mika did a cover of it.

The song really doesn't make much sense to me, but the lyrics and melody are beautiful.:wub2:

I'm sorry to interfere in your conversation, but i love that cover!:wub2:

It's a song called Teardrop originally by Massive Attack, but Mika did a cover of it.

The song really doesn't make much sense to me, but the lyrics and melody are beautiful.:wub2:

aaah yeah I know it, it's such a sad song! I could never make out the lyrics though :roftl: The video is :shocked: :shocked:

But I have to admit, I don't really like mika's cover of it. It's the only Mika cover I don't like........

I'm sorry to interfere in your conversation, but i love that cover!:wub2:

Another interfering person, but I love that cover too, and also the version of Relax he did at the same show:wub2:

It's almost the 35th of July, but still nothing new there:tears: