Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Love the new video (as always) haha

That bed was wicked awesome!

I loved Mika's sunglasses (such a fun colour for the frames), his hat was cool. And those shorts as well.

haha

That video seriously made me giggle. I just loved the way Mika, a man of tall staure at 6'3", jumped around on that bed like he was 4! I LOVE it. Or how he was the only one on those beds but he was still having such a great time...AWESOME!

Yup, it's really Mikaish.:wub2:

I love that about him, he just don't care for what people think. :wub2:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks

*converts mika vid* :das:

I can't even believe it. Mika, in shorts, topless, dancing. In a bed.And the bed dancing too. seriously. :lmfao:

haha. i feel like i partly predicted this lol

this morning a few of us on here were OMMMMMMMMMMing and i said something about him doing a video of him in his boxers in his room or on his bed. i 4got. lol

Yeah, the last one I see is the Beatles one...

its up 4 me now

Ooops, that makes sense. So is it on mikasounds and just not showing up on my computer? Or is it just on youtube?

Here I was opening and reopening and refreshing pages when it was on Youtube:roftl:

thats what i was doing. but it wasnt on my youtube either!

see how our dreams are coming true!

Mika is getting to know our interests :das:

Yes, he obviously has a big problem with people possibly seeing him as a sex symbol, so he tries not to flash too much flesh...:naughty:

(Some will know what i mean)

Anyway, I think that he's stalking us, but got the video wrong. He was meant to do a CAMPING VLOG.

MIKAAA READ AGAIN: CAMPING :thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

Btw- did anyone else notice the look of disbelief in the passerby lady, who does a double take when she sees him?

Hilarious!

Yes, he obviously has a big problem with people possibly seeing him as a sex symbol, so he tries not to flash too much flesh...:naughty:

Anyway, I think that he's stalking us, but got the video wrong. He was meant to do a CAMPING VLOG.

he is stalking us? cool!

Yup, I understand you.:bleh: But the way he's doing it... really nice!:wub2:

Camping? ooh!:roftl:

I think Glastonbury, last year, put him off, too much mud:naughty:

And, I think I know what you mean.

Yup, it's really Mikaish.:wub2:

I love that about him, he just don't care for what people think. :wub2:

I like that about him too (not caring what other people think of him). That bed looked like a ton of fun.

thats what i was doing. but it wasnt on my youtube either!

It works now..?

Btw- did anyone else notice the look of disbelief in the passerby lady, who does a double take when she sees him?

Hilarious!

:lol3::roftl:

I thought that was one of his sisters...

Mwhahahah! Yes, he's probably crying in a corner right now, needing Andy's handkerchief to give his cute nose a big blow, because everybody is acting so disrespectful concerning the fact that he's not really overdressed in that video.

I don't want a camping vlog :naughty:

I like that about him too (not caring what other people think of him). That bed looked like a ton of fun.

Yup. I never stop having fun just because at what other people thing. At the waterpark, I went on the children's small waterpark. Went on the slide. Really funny!:bleh:

Hilarious!

Ha ha right :roftl:

Mwhahahah! Yes, he's probably crying in a corner right now, needing Andy's handkerchief to give his cute nose a big blow, because everybody is acting so disrespectful concerning the fact that he's not really overdressed in that video.

I don't want a camping vlog :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hilarious!

I know!:lmao:

:lol3::roftl:

I thought that was one of his sisters...

I thought it was a woman he didn't know but then I too thought it could be one of his sisters.

Yup. I never stop having fun just because at what other people thing. At the waterpark, I went on the children's small waterpark. Went on the slide. Really funny!:bleh:

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a TON of fun!

At work this past weekend, near my work were these carnival ride things. And there was this thing where you paid two tickets to go around the thing (it had like mirrors and different floors and stuff with a slide and stuff) Only problem was that I was 2 and a half feet tall for that thing.

I'll crawl to bed, read Nono's book (I have a feeling there's a crazy psycho horse involved in the plot)... hope to find a chair in my (hopefully not dancing) bed on my way...

If there should be a 'where is Mika' blog in the meantime, please may anybody be so kind as to enter 'les caves de lascaux' on my behalf :naughty: Thank you very much.

Good Night everybody! :huglove:

... and I really didn't think they'd post a new blog on a Friday night/Saturday morning - but apparently they're really sad or addicted or nice like this :naughty:

I reckon he knows when thats when most of us are on here, and decided to treat us.

It's funny, 'cause yesterday I put a comment on asking if he'd done a vid in Beirut, and "Ta Da" today one appears.

SPOOKY!!!:shocked:

I'll crawl to bed, read Nono's book (I have a feeling there's a crazy psycho horse involved in the plot)... hope to find a chair in my (hopefully not dancing) bed on my way...

If there should be a 'where is Mika' blog in the meantime, please may anybody be so kind as to enter 'les caves de lascaux' on my behalf :naughty: Thank you very much.

:lol3:

Goodnight :huglove:

... and I really didn't think they'd post a new blog on a Friday night/Saturday morning - but apparently they're really sad or addicted or nice like this :naughty:

Neither did I, really...Maybe we're in for even more surprises in the future :mf_lustslow:

That's one of the worst things of drinking, the dancing bed. Urgh!

Good nightie!!

Love the new video (as always) haha

That bed was wicked awesome!

I loved Mika's sunglasses (such a fun colour for the frames), his hat was cool. And those shorts as well.

haha

That video seriously made me giggle. I just loved the way Mika, a man of tall staure at 6'3", jumped around on that bed like he was 4! I LOVE it. Or how he was the only one on those beds but he was still having such a great time...AWESOME!

i want that exact bed! arent his glasses rad? *i like to say rad :mf_rosetinted:*

and it was so funny! i loved him jumping on the bed

*quite chickeny may i add. it attracks me on :das: lmao*

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a TON of fun!

At work this past weekend, near my work were these carnival ride things. And there was this thing where you paid two tickets to go around the thing (it had like mirrors and different floors and stuff with a slide and stuff) Only problem was that I was 2 and a half feet tall for that thing.

Yup, it was!!! And there were lots of people watching me and saying : oh, look at that one! What a clown!

And I was like:... Whatever, I don't really care, you know?:bleh:

Ooh, that sounded fun! Did you went there?

i want that exact bed! arent his glasses rad? *i like to say rad :mf_rosetinted:*

and it was so funny! i loved him jumping on the bed

*quite chickeny may i add. it attracks me on :das: lmao*

Rad. Cool word:naughty:

Yup, it was!!! And there were lots of people watching me and saying : oh, look at that one! What a clown!

And I was like:... Whatever, I don't really care, you know?:bleh:

Ooh, that sounded fun! Did you went there?

You should have done this to the people who looked at you funny :tongue2:

I wasn't allowed. The height restriction for it was 4ft tall. I'm 5'6". Damn it! I could have also gone on the jumpy castle but the height restriction for that was 5'4". Why, why couldn't I be 2 inches shorter?:lmao: