Morrissey

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that song :wub2: (which one I do NOT XD) Seriously, I only recently discovered the Smiths and I am thinking WHERE the hell have they been all my life :naughty:

ohh are we talking about Mika by any chance :mf_rosetinted:

I did the 80's (and the 90's) thingie all along with the Smiths and the Cure and Siouxsie and the Banshees...:punk:

How old are you? I'm 38...

I did the 80's (and the 90's) thingie all along with the Smiths and the Cure and Siouxsie and the Banshees...:punk:

oh I just turned 18.. Wish I had been a teenager in the 80s with the Smiths!

But my deep desire would be to have lived with the Beatles :blush-anim-cl:

oh I just turned 18.. Wish I had been a teenager in the 80s with the Smiths!

But my deep desire would be to have lived with the Beatles :blush-anim-cl:

Yay but that my dad and my granny did, beatlemaniacs the poor things...:naughty:

Gotta go see you later tant...

Morrissey is legend!!

I was so in love with this man in the 80s. I was a big Smiths fan.

Has anyone ever read that book, Morrissey and Marr, The Severed Alliance? THE best music biography ever written, it's an amazing book about The Smiths and especially Moz.

Aww wasn't he sweet on Jon Ross, when he gave him that present, what a love :blush-anim-cl:. And he's not miserable, he's actually got a wicked and very dry sense of humour which a lot of people just don't get.

Having said all of this I'm really not a fan of his more recent solo stuff but he is still a LEGEND!

Morrissey is legend!!

I was so in love with this man in the 80s. I was a big Smiths fan.

Has anyone ever read that book, Morrissey and Marr, The Severed Alliance? THE best music biography ever written, it's an amazing book about The Smiths and especially Moz.

Aww wasn't he sweet on Jon Ross, when he gave him that present, what a love :blush-anim-cl:. And he's not miserable, he's actually got a wicked and very dry sense of humour which a lot of people just don't get.

Having said all of this I'm really not a fan of his more recent solo stuff but he is still a LEGEND!

I need to read that!!

Hes touring this year .. I missed out on tickets :thumbdown:

*Queenie can hear FD´s in her head:

MORRISSEY!

L E G E N D !*

:naughty: Phrase of the weekend.

:roftl:

I was like a kid in a candy shop in Madrid ..

No really??:roftl::roftl: Remember: AC/DC LEGEND!!!:roftl:

Ok, ok, I know it's completely off topic, but I'm getting sooo excited over the whole thing I couldn't help it :naughty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Freddiesdouble...

I am a BIG Morrissey fan.. I've gone to see him twice in concert.. the first time at a small venue that was so packed like sardines we were sweating and almost passed out.. but it was so awesome cause we were so close to him..

that we would spit on us.... :biggrin2:

The second time was last year and he looks amazing!

I love all his songs from back in the Smiths days and the new ones too.. haven't heard the new cd yet. but will get it soon.

His songs are very depressing but Great for a melancholy day!!

favorite song that i can think of right now is :

Sing me to Sleep (maybe cause im sleepy ) LOL !! :sleep_1:

OHHHH Siouxie and the Banshees !!!! Peek A boo ! Peek a boo!! jeepers creepers .......

Love them too. !!!

OHHHH Siouxie and the Banshees !!!! Peek A boo ! Peek a boo!! jeepers creepers .......

Love them too. !!!

:shocked: Oh god .... I used to love Peek-a-boo .... goes off to see if it's on YT .... I've not heard it since it was released in 88' :aah: