Mika's hair FAN CLUB!!!

alice<3mika

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* one of my top fav

can and have been looking at it for ....I don't how long, time seem fly by with such a pic :wub2:

Was this taken during the Baden Baden gig? I think I recognize his shirt!:naughty:

He was so cute on that night when he was playing the piano! :fangurl:

That was my first online live Mika gig! :wub2:

Thanks so much for posting this lovely pic! :flowers2:

Was this taken during the Baden Baden gig? I think I recognize his shirt!:naughty:

He was so cute on that night when he was playing the piano! :fangurl:

That was my first online live Mika gig! :wub2:

Thanks so much for posting this lovely pic! :flowers2:

I don't know... it was Alba...MIkasister who post it, not me :teehee: I'm just in love with the pic:blush-anim-cl:

that shirt is so cool :fangurl:

:mf_lustslow: How is it even possible for a human being to look so freaking hot :mf_lustslow: I love love that pic :thumb_yello:

Have a week off of MFC, MIKApics, MIKAmusic and anything to do with MIKA and then you'll see how hot and amazing everything in the MIKAworld is! Believe me, the outcome is worth the effort!

Have a week off of MFC, MIKApics, MIKAmusic and anything to do with MIKA and then you'll see how hot and amazing everything in the MIKAworld is! Believe me, the outcome is worth the effort!

Hi Siu :wink2:

A week without Mfc, without Mika's pictures and, the most terrible of all, without his music... err... that is not possible for me atm :aah:

But I guess you're right, you only realize how much you love something the day you don't have it anymore... You don't know what you got til it's gone and when (if?) you get it back, it must be :boing::pbjt::partytime2: indeed !

This one is bewitching. Not the hair. Alone. :blush-anim-cl:

Not bad indeed !!!

Love that one too

mika2009guigaguima1theb-1.jpg

Hi Siu :wink2:

A week without Mfc, without Mika's pictures and, the most terrible of all, without his music... err... that is not possible for me atm :aah:

But I guess you're right, you only realize how much you love something the day you don't have it anymore... You don't know what you got til it's gone and when (if?) you get it back, it must be :boing::pbjt::partytime2: indeed !

:boing::pbjt::partytime2: - this is me since noon yesterday :biggrin2:. It's utterly amazing! I'm noticing aspect of the music I haven't heard since I was a ... MIKAvirgin :teehee:. Listening to the music day in day out somehow made me blind (or rather deaf) to the nuances, I knew every note by heart and I didn't really have to listen to hear the music, if you know what I mean. It was in my head. Now I'm LISTENING to it again, not just hearing. I wish I had the willpower to have such breaks more often.

This one is bewitching. Not the hair. Alone. :blush-anim-cl:

:boing::pbjt::partytime2: - this is me since noon yesterday :biggrin2:. It's utterly amazing! I'm noticing aspect of the music I haven't heard since I was a ... MIKAvirgin :teehee:. Listening to the music day in day out somehow made me blind (or rather deaf) to the nuances, I knew every note by heart and I didn't really have to listen to hear the music, if you know what I mean. It was in my head. Now I'm LISTENING to it again, not just hearing. I wish I had the willpower to have such breaks more often.

Stop it Siu!!! You're almost gonna make me wanna take a break :mf_rosetinted: Almost...:roftl: