Introducing myself... at last.

Welcome to MFC Marie-Andrée!

Si vous êtes intéressée, il y a un "thread" francophone sur MFC. Le lien est dans ma signature.

heureusement que tu es là! je fais mal mon boulot de représentante pour la france :blush-anim-cl:

bienvenue sur mfc marie-andrée! désolée pour le retard, mais si vous avez des questions concernant le forum ou autre, n'hésitez pas à me contacter par message privé! :wink2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome! this is excellent! so happy you can be part of our family!

much love!

Suzanne:) in Canada:)

its so beautiful that we of all countries, ages, languages make up a beautiful family and so lovely to see you here!

Hi Marie-Andrée! A warm welcome to you and to your daughter from Italy!!

Have just read your introduction: at first I thought you made a mistake inverting the numbers of your age: 29 to 92 :D then had a look at your birth date and realized your age was correct!!

WOW ! 92 years old! Surely the eldest member! Congrats!!

Wish you'll manage to know Mika's birth time and make his birth chart sooner or later! I know it can tell you many things about a person.

I find astrology fascinating and didn't know that a minute or two could make the difference!

Have never been to any of his gigs so far either, hope we both will be able to go during his next tour!

See you on the forum!

Love!

Marina

xxx

:wheelchair:Dear MFC members,

I joined the fan club about five months ago, on the rebound from being unable to go to London on February 28th (no circle seats left, too old to watch the show standing) and I had discovered Mika on cable too late to go to Paris and the Olympia. I must say that I am finding it very frustrating to enjoy his gigs vicariously, although I am hugely grateful to the fans who put their recordings on the Internet, and having lately realized what an incredibly kind and generous man he is I am even more anxious to see him on stage. Hopefully next winter…

Aged 92, I may well be his oldest fan. His music makes me feel happy and much younger. Even his dark lyrics don’t spoil that feeling as they add to his songs a subtlety that many songwriters are lacking. No wonder he has four-generation audiences : he is universal.

All my messages are translated by my daughter. We have a deal : she screwed up her MFC registration and I let her use my space here, and she translates every thread I want to post and those from you she believes might interest me.

In the same way she is going to translate the birth chart I am drawing for Mika’s birthday even though not knowing the time of his birth prevents me from doing a thorough job of it. You see, music is not my only passion, astrology is one of them. Having passions when you are very old keeps your mind sharp, don’t you think ? Unfortunately I won’t be able to share the completed horoscope with you all : too personal, I don’t think Mika would like that.

xxx Marie-Andrée

Welcome to MFC, Marie-Andrée :flowers2:....I'm Italian, I'm 52 years old and I don't speak English (I have just begun to study it ).... but I love MIKA! :wink2::blush-anim-cl: