• 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

book a nice big room for us to trash :naughty::roftl:

Don't care where it is as long as it's the **** away from Mika's house :doh:

Ive never ever seen a room as bad as leeds you know!! , I mean imagine me waking up to that :shocked:

I still dont have answers to several thing ... why was I covered in crayons , why was my bed drenched in vodka etc etc:roftl:

AND!! wearing a pink skirt !!! .. was that yours???

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never ever seen a room as bads as leeds you know!! , I mean imagine me waking up to that :shocked:

I still dont have answers to several thing ... why was I covered in crayons , why was my bed drenched in vodka etc etc:roftl:

Oh I can imagine you waking up there :naughty:"why are there two semi-nude ladies in my bed" :shocked::naughty:

Haha I saw the room only after it was "cleaned up" and that was still pretty much the worst I've ever seen :roftl:

Oh I can imagine you waking up there :naughty:"why are there two semi-nude ladies in my bed" :shocked::naughty:

Haha I saw the room only after it was "cleaned up" and that was still pretty much the worst I've ever seen :roftl:

Ohh yehhhhhhhh and that toooooooo :roftl:

Dont forget the pink skirt!!

Happy Happy days

You cant see a room worse huh! I mean just throw several bags of random trash all over my room and you will be close:naughty::thumb_yello:

Ohh yehhhhhhhh and that toooooooo :roftl:

Dont forget the pink skirt!!

Happy Happy days

You cant see a room worse huh! I mean just throw several bags of random trash all over my room and you will be close:naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: I don't have ay bags of trash that radomly contain cupcakes and confetti :roftl:

:roftl: I don't have ay bags of trash that radomly contain cupcakes and confetti :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I couldnt even get a shower the bath was full of larger and other drinkies!!! ... thats a bad sign we failed :roftl:

cup cakes , streamers , pin the tail on the donkey , crayons

I STILL dont know how I got O and X's all over my body , I was abused I tell you:naughty:

Ive never ever seen a room as bad as leeds you know!! , I mean imagine me waking up to that :shocked:

AND!! wearing a pink skirt !!! .. was that yours???

:shocked:. Maybe I should not wear my expensive new skirt. Maybe I will just wear something old for this occasion.

:roftl::roftl:

I couldnt even get a shower the bath was full of larger and other drinkies!!! ... thats a bad sign we failed :roftl:

cup cakes , streamers , pin the tail on the donkey , crayons

I STILL dont know how I got O and X's all over my body , I was abused I tell you:naughty:

Well I'm so sorry, but I think if I had had more than the ½ bottle of vodka and a few beers I had then I would have woken up in the wrong hotel and not just on the wrong floor :roftl:

I don't remember anything about those crayons, but then again I don't remember much at all do I :doh::roftl:

:shocked:. Maybe I should not wear my expensive new skirt. Maybe I will just wear something old for this occasion.

:naughty:

Its Christmas fancy dress , you will be fine

I cant imagine another party like Leeds again , we got banned from the Mika gig for being tooooo drunk !! <how dare they!!> , it was a release

Then again .... maybe we could do it again :naughty:

Hey my skirt survived, I still have it :naughty: Must bring it to the party, it looks so much better on Freddie :roftl:

I cant imagine another party like Leeds again , we got banned from the Mika gig for being tooooo drunk !! <how dare they!!> , it was a release

Robi will be there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm sure we can find a gig to get banned from if we all show up in fancy dress :naughty:

Well I'm so sorry, but I think if I had had more than the ½ bottle of vodka and a few beers I had then I would have woken up in the wrong hotel and not just on the wrong floor :roftl:

I don't remember anything about those crayons, but then again I don't remember much at all do I :doh::roftl:

Kata that was the first time I met you , truely fab night

I remember someone coming back saying Mika was going to phone our room:roftl: , also his handwritten notes saying sorry we couldnt be there

Imagine the poor poor people next door to us :roftl:

You were done by 12 lady! , stella is a killer , even worse with voddy

Hey my skirt survived, I still have it :naughty: Must bring it to the party, it looks so much better on Freddie :roftl:

Yeh bring it , Ill wear it under my santa costume , NOW how the hell did I get your skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Robi will be there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeh she lovessss to party , robiii come onnnnnn

I'm sure we can find a gig to get banned from if we all show up in fancy dress :naughty:

Or an eating place , santa here we come

Kata that was the first time I met you , truely fab night

I remember someone coming back saying Mika was going to phone our room:roftl: , also his handwritten notes saying sorry we couldnt be there

Imagine the poor poor people next door to us :roftl:

You were done by 12 lady! , stella is a killer , even worse with voddy

probably good he didn't phone after all, he would have been traumatized :roftl: Yupp was a fabby night indeed :naughty: And yes I was pretty dead pretty early, but I went with style :bleh:

Yeh bring it , Ill wear it under my santa costume , NOW how the hell did I get your skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

I believe Jodi has a video of how you got into that skirt :mf_rosetinted:

I will do Wendo , we should be getting more details , we have the weekend fixed so I guess we need an area , I have no idea of London at all so

London people , please help us pick an area to stay , party etc:thumb_yello:

I would help but i'm not too sure about hotels or anything as I've only ever stayed in one in London...and that was so far out id probably doesn't even class as London. I'm pretty useless really :naughty:

Those pictures exist somewhere , never ever to surface , I burnt them all , destroyed all cameras :roftl:

mmmm I must speak to her , mega curious I am now

Oh well, we'll take plenty of new picztzures at the next party :naughty:

sorry for the random letters, some of the keys on my keyboard are stuck, so it just writes weird things :lmfao:

I would help but i'm not too sure about hotels or anything as I've only ever stayed in one in London...and that was so far out id probably doesn't even class as London. I'm pretty useless really :naughty:

Ok thanks anyways Jennie , Im sure babs etc can help:thumb_yello:

Oh well, we'll take plenty of new picztzures at the next party :naughty:

No way!!! Ive matured since those says , sensible , I shall be sipping orange juice:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Ok thanks anyways Jennie , Im sure babs etc can help:thumb_yello:

No way!!! Ive matured since those says , sensible , I shall be sipping orange juice:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Oh of course :mf_rosetinted: I will drink milk :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Really! What did I sign up for in November.

Would love to see the pictures of that party though :naughty:. I hardly drink, so I won't be much fun drinkingwise, but I do dance, wildly, if requested :bleh:.

Kata keep the keyboard its making me roar with laughter :roftl::thumb_yello:

glad to keep you ezezzzzzzzzznztzezrtzainedz :sneaky2:

broke the damn z key ofzf now in an attzzmpt to stzozzp it, but it doeszzzn't work :doh:

I have to delete it, or it goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all the time, it's inzsazne :doh:

Oh of course :mf_rosetinted: I will drink milk :mf_rosetinted:

You will drink milk the next day to cure your hangover missy

:shocked: Really! What did I sign up for in November.

Would love to see the pictures of that party though :naughty:. I hardly drink, so I won't be much fun drinkingwise, but I do dance, wildly, if requested :bleh:.

You dont have to drink , its all about meeting and having fun , a few of us though are alcoholics:thumb_yello::naughty: