my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

That's really cool!

I like to think I'm open minded... I was really scared when I went snow skiing the first time cause a clairvoyant told Mum that I would break my leg going skiing... and that I would be a real snow bunny! :naughty: I didn't end up breaking my leg!

I think someone (Kelz?) said sometimes if a psychic says something bad might happen, but you do something to change it or stop it from happening... that must've happened...

Yeah the psychic said to me that nothing is set in stone , and only we can change our destiny and which path we choose to go down in life , i see clairvoyancy as guidance not what is going to happen :thumb_yello:

Ive always belived in this sort of stuff , the 2 psychics i have seen have been TOO accurate for anything to be JUST a coincidence :naughty: I was weary of online ones , and the ones who charge too much money , but this online clairvoyant was cheap .. and so so right :boxed:

My friend and her boyfriend split up for at least two weeks , and they are quite honestly soul mates , i was playing cupid for them both pretending i knew nothing , and i said to my friend i have a gut instinct you will both be back together soon and it was so strong ...and this was no little arguement ,my other friend was being very stubborn and he thought they were doomed... 2 days later they were talking and back together :boxed: My friend called me a freak of nature :roftl:

<plays phantom music , do do do do , do do do doooooo :roftl:>

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh recommend away ! :D .. do you do readings happi ?? i would gladly take one if you do :naughty::bleh:

I do .... :thumb_yello: tho' I have a very dear old friend who lives in England .... he & I trained together many years ago ... if you are really interested, I can contact him & let you know via PM ... :thumb_yello:

I do .... :thumb_yello: tho' I have a very dear old friend who lives in England .... he & I trained together many years ago ... if you are really interested, I can contact him & let you know via PM ... :thumb_yello:

OH wow !! Thankyou ! that would be fab , Thanks !! :huglove: .. PM me :D

Otherwise known as I Ching ..... :thumb_yello:

Really? I didn't know that. All my I Tjing books are called I Tjing (obviously :bleh:).

I love all this spiritual stuff !

The only problem i have is using the online website to generate tarot cards ? I think its great for fun , but its just a website randomly picking them , doesnt know the person or get a feel for them or anything , so i dont tend to go on them as i think its total garbage and randomness :naughty: but i do think they are fun :D

The strange thing is that the tarot/runes/I Tjing/Ching works for me as well as I use them on the website as otherwise. I even prefer the website. I think it doesn't really mather to the universe wich way you ask for guidance, as long as it feels good for you.

Otherwise known as I Ching .....

Hahahaa! Thanks my little witch. I was thinking that.

I would love to have my tarot done anyone want to offer ?? <points at kelzy>

:naughty: Well, I'm not sure about doing it over the internet, but I can try.

I did have a reading done at a spiritualist church years ago too , and she knew alot about my past , and mentioned a bit about my future , she also said i will be a medium in years to come , i scare myself sometimes how amazingly accurate i can be with things and my gut instincts .I know it has nothing to do with tarot , but its spiritual none the less just thought i would share

It's got everything to do with Tarot. There's alot of gut instinct involved in doing a reading. If you can't be in tune with the person and the cards when you're doing a reading then you should pack the cards up and say "maybe some other time." I've had to do that before. And it's normally because the person I'm reading for is skeptical and giving off a bad vibe.

Of course, I don't brag that I'm the most accurate tarot reader, I do surprise myself when I read though. But, I do it as a gift, because it is a gift and I don't want to deal with skeptics.

But, about you being a medium, you should work on it because it can be really fun.

That's really cool!

I like to think I'm open minded... I was really scared when I went snow skiing the first time cause a clairvoyant told Mum that I would break my leg going skiing... and that I would be a real snow bunny! I didn't end up breaking my leg!

I think someone (Kelz?) said sometimes if a psychic says something bad might happen, but you do something to change it or stop it from happening... that must've happened...

Yes. It's just guide. The only way something bad could come true is if you blindly believe in fate and destiny and don't do anything to change your life's path. Or, people do things to make it come true because they are unwilling to make changes.

Anyway, they are situations that you could be experiencing in the future, that are a high priority in your life for a period of time, but not necessarily come to fruition. It's all about future possibilities.

Yeah the psychic said to me that nothing is set in stone , and only we can change our destiny and which path we choose to go down in life , i see clairvoyancy as guidance not what is going to happen

Yes. Exactly. Nothing in set in stone in all aspects of life, so why would a tarot reading be any different. The amazing thing about them is the hope it can give people. (Except in a sad reading, but I always try to find hope for people I read for.)

Really? I didn't know that. All my I Tjing books are called I Tjing (obviously :bleh:).

Obviously :naughty:

The strange thing is that the tarot/runes/I Tjing/Ching works for me as well as I use them on the website as otherwise. I even prefer the website. I think it doesn't really mather to the universe wich way you ask for guidance, as long as it feels good for you.

I'm yet to work with I Ching or runes. My gifts are Tarot and dream interpretation. Oh, and Psychic touch (Psychometry) - doing readings by touching an object. But I am still learning that one and discovered my ability by accident. I'm still trying to understand how to interpret the messages through it.

And, yes, I think if you ask a question to the universe it will answer you back in some way. Not always how you expect though.

Let's do it:groovy:

Nono's fortune 12/8/08

You're about to meet (or have recently met) an older man who is reliable, solid and influential. He will change your views on yourself and the world as you know it. Through him you will learn a deeper appreciation of yourself and life. This man is only meant to be in your life for a reason and I don't sense any romantic involvement with him. *pats your head* :tears::naughty:

But, not long after this phase, another man will come along and sweep you off your feet...:naughty::das:

Nono's fortune 12/8/08

You're about to meet (or have recently met) an older man who is reliable, solid and influential. He will change your views on yourself and the world as you know it. Through him you will learn a deeper appreciation of yourself and life. This man is only meant to be in your life for a reason and I don't sense any romantic involvement with him. *pats your head* :tears::naughty:

But, not long after this phase, another man will come along and sweep you off your feet...:naughty::das:

Is this real? Or did you just write some random thing? :naughty:

o crap. what is it?

o wanna do mine?

The secret?? I don't know - I'm not that psychic to know people's secrets :roftl:

Yours says that a strange event will take place soon and you or someone very close to you will profit from it. You'll most likely go on a holiday or even perhaps move house. Also, someone you know will have a baby soon.

The secret?? I don't know - I'm not that psychic to know people's secrets :roftl:

Yours says that a strange event will take place soon and you or someone very close to you will profit from it. You'll most likely go on a holiday or even perhaps move house. Also, someone you know will have a baby soon.

hmm wats strange ? haha

i wanna go on a holiday

baby. hmmmm

ive got it.

on my bdaY, mY dad lets me do a lottery card, i win the jackpot. we fly to north ireland, and london! and someone has a baby. lol

or my sisters boyfriend proposes to her, she gets married, and pregnant. lol

hmm wats strange ? haha

i wanna go on a holiday

baby. hmmmm

ive got it.

on my bdaY, mY dad lets me do a lottery card, i win the jackpot. we fly to north ireland, and london! and someone has a baby. lol

or my sisters boyfriend proposes to her, she gets married, and pregnant. lol

lol! Who knows.. :naughty: Anything could happen. :bleh: