my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

Sounds very positive!:thumb_yello:

I think learning the ropes when it comes to relationships costs time. I took my boyfriend an me years to be as good together as we are now, since we are eachothers opposites. But it was worth it. Doesn't mean that it will you take years as well of course.:naughty:

Well , i have always tried to give my all to a relationship , with anyone , and analysed myself to see how i can be better and make it better , sometimes im just too giving , but some participants in relationship's have never been willing to change , so i guess any just werent right ... meant to be ... <waits for the air sign> :wub2::naughty::wink2:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider working with I Tjing/runes and tarot cards as not exactly the same as being psychic. Working with the I Tjing/runes/cards (for oneself) can be done by almost everyone I think. It's different when you are doing it for other people but still, my numerologist is not psychic but a very good numerologist :wink2:.

It can blend of course, like with you Kelzy, being able to do psychometric and work with cards. I also have dreams that give messages every now and then and for me they are just for me. I think It's wonderful to have them and they always come if I don't expect them. For me they are a guidance in my life. It is wonderful if people want to explore medium ship but it's always important to be careful and not be to eager, I think. If something like medium ship may come for someone it will and if not, that person will have what he/she has, that's already wonderful and one is not a better person if one has more gifts or something like that (I've seen a lot of people who wanted to be a medium so much, that's why I'm mentioning it, just in general).:wink2:

Good points.. :thumb_yello:

tbh, I don't know many like minded people. I'm like the black sheep in the family regarding this. So I associate doing these things with having a gift for them or a genuine interest in the occult.. (But come to think of it there are lots of people who do it for profit and don't really have the talent, but rather a talent to be convincing when they do it. )

But, anyway, because I don't instantly seperate psychic ability with genuine interest I haven't ever said to someone "Oh, no you haven't got the gift."

I always encourage people to try and tune into it. If they haven't got it, then they haven't got it - but I'm not going to tell them before they've tried.

Good points.. :thumb_yello:

tbh, I don't know many like minded people. I'm like the black sheep in the family regarding this. So I associate doing these things with having a gift for them or a genuine interest in the occult.. (But come to think of it there are lots of people who do it for profit and don't really have the talent, but rather a talent to be convincing when they do it. )

But, anyway, because I don't instantly seperate psychic ability with genuine interest I haven't ever said to someone "Oh, no you haven't got the gift."

I always encourage people to try and tune into it. If they haven't got it, then they haven't got it - but I'm not going to tell them before they've tried.

That's true and who am I to tell someone if he/she has got "it". I don't consider myself all-knowing, far from it :naughty:.

True mediumship in my opinion happens to you, you can't try to get it. But then again that depends also on how you define mediumship and there are so many different areas. Everyone has some kind of intuition and it's always good to develop that if you want to (and can). Just let it happen naturaly and don't force it, that's the best way I think. I like to think of myself as being very sensitive and that has it good sides and its lesser sides as well. I am learning to cope with the lesser sides though :wink2:.

That's true and who am I to tell someone if he/she has got "it". I don't consider myself all-knowing, far from it :naughty:.

Yep! And I don't consider myself all knowing either. Just because I can do such and such doesn't mean I know it all or can do it all. And sometimes I can't even do the gift I have. There's no "On" switch. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

True mediumship in my opinion happens to you, you can't try to get it. But then again that depends also on how you define mediumship and there are so many different areas. Everyone has some kind of intuition and it's always good to develop that if you want to (and can). Just let it happen naturaly and don't force it, that's the best way I think. I like to think of myself as being very sensitive and that has it good sides and its lesser sides as well. I am learning to cope with the lesser sides though :wink2:.

It's also possible that at the age of 20 you might not have the gift, then by the time you're 30 you do. There's no rules about how it works so I'm not going to write some for it.

I think it's important to be sensitive about things. If you mean sensitive as in 'aware of your surroundings'?

Kelz, any chance for a reading?

EDIT: I sent a PM... when you get a chance...

:naughty: I will.

Ever thought of starting a business Kelz ? :naughty::roftl: You would be loaded ! HEHE :wink2:

My auntie used to do tarot btw , the only problem is she let it take over her whole life and lived her life by the cards , to the point where she got depressed if her life didnt run by what the cards said :boxed: ... i would love to learn tarot though , im very strong minded (as Kelzy now knows:roftl:) so i know this wouldnt happen , i would use it as guide and gift :thumb_yello:

Yep! And I don't consider myself all knowing either. Just because I can do such and such doesn't mean I know it all or can do it all. And sometimes I can't even do the gift I have. There's no "On" switch. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

It's also possible that at the age of 20 you might not have the gift, then by the time you're 30 you do. There's no rules about how it works so I'm not going to write some for it.

I think it's important to be sensitive about things. If you mean sensitive as in 'aware of your surroundings'?

yes, it can happen to you when you're 30 also :original:.

Yes, I mean sensitive as in 'aware of your surroundings a.o.'. Sometimes I wish I was a little les aware of my surroundings though :bleh:.

Ever thought of starting a business Kelz ? :naughty::roftl: You would be loaded ! HEHE :wink2:

My auntie used to do tarot btw , the only problem is she let it take over her whole life and lived her life by the cards , to the point where she got depressed if her life didnt run by what the cards said :boxed: ... i would love to learn tarot though , im very strong minded (as Kelzy now knows:roftl:) so i know this wouldnt happen , i would use it as guide and gift :thumb_yello:

You would get loaded Kelzy, my numerologist is. It's good that your strong minded mikas_gal07 :original:.

Oh yeah... she said she might bring the card when I went to Melbourne earlier in the year, but she didn't...

Kelz, you should bring them to the Gold Coast!

Actually, I think I have close to a full deck...

are you interested in learning it also ? :) ... and oooh are you going to share your reading ?? :naughty::bleh:

You would get loaded Kelzy, my numerologist is. It's good that your strong minded mikas_gal07 :original:.

Thanks ! :D .. and yes its in my nature to be , obviously sometimes im not always strong but on the whole i am :) ... and call me Caz btw :wink2:

are you interested in learning it also ? :) ... and oooh are you going to share your reading ?? :naughty:

Thanks ! :D .. and yes its in my nature to be , obviously sometimes im not always strong but on the whole i am :) ... and call me Caz btw

I'd love to learn it... I think they're in storage though...

Yeah, course I am! Especially if it says I'm going to marry an older man from overseas who happens to have grey hair and is quite musical... and has an addictive personality! :das::naughty:

I might not share it if she says I'm going to die horribly in a car accident or something :boxed:...

Thanks Kelz...

:shocked:

Whoa.

Careerwise it says that teaching is what you should be doing. You will have to travel for work. This time you will travel east and be successful.

Love..

An older man who is an earth sign will enter your life. He has just ended a long relationship, or recently divorced.

Older man? :jawdrop:

:das:

And interesting that you say this time in regards to teaching...

Ever thought of starting a business Kelz ? :naughty::roftl: You would be loaded ! HEHE

Hahah! Nah. I was taught that it should be done on a donations only basis.

My auntie used to do tarot btw , the only problem is she let it take over her whole life and lived her life by the cards , to the point where she got depressed if her life didnt run by what the cards said :boxed: ...

That's really sad. I'm glad I don't rely on them like that.

i would love to learn tarot though , im very strong minded (as Kelzy now knows) so i know this wouldnt happen , i would use it as guide and gift

I think, at the very least, it's a nice fun thing to do with friends.. :wink2:

Yes, I mean sensitive as in 'aware of your surroundings a.o.'. Sometimes I wish I was a little les aware of my surroundings though :bleh:.

Lol!! Me too.. Oh yes.. I've seen "things" I didn't want or expect to see..

Oh yeah... she said she might bring the card when I went to Melbourne earlier in the year, but she didn't...

Kelz, you should bring them to the Gold Coast!

Actually, I think I have close to a full deck...

I will! And close to a full deck?? lol! Well, hopefully you're missing the bad cards. :naughty:

You would get loaded Kelzy, my numerologist is.

Lol!! Your numerologist is using a skill though.. :wink2:

Maybe I could learn some skills..

Older man? :jawdrop:

:das:

Thought you'd like that one.. Like I said, I thought it was ironic so I shuffled the cards and the same 4 cards come up again.. :naughty:

And interesting that you say this time in regards to teaching...

lol!! "This time" was my own wording.. :naughty:

Heading east was an interesting find.

Thought you'd like that one.. Like I said, I thought it was ironic so I shuffled the cards and the same 4 cards come up again.. :naughty:

lol!! "This time" was my own wording.. :naughty:

Heading east was an interesting find.

I def do!!!

I wonder who it might be? :das:

So weird the same 4 cards came up... I bet you had a bit of a giggle when you saw older man...

And the heading east is very interesting... wonder how far east? :naughty:

Hahah! Nah. I was taught that it should be done on a donations only basis.

That's really sad. I'm glad I don't rely on them like that.

I think, at the very least, it's a nice fun thing to do with friends.. :wink2:

well , you could always explain , very LARGE donations are always appreciated :roftl::wink2:

And yeah , i do have some cards i might start training with them :naughty:

Nice Reading Nico !!! :punk: i expect exactly what you wanted to hear !! :punk::naughty:

I def do!!!

I wonder who it might be? :das:

Bono :drool:

So weird the same 4 card came up... I bet you had a bit of a giggle when you saw older man...

I did. I was "yeah right, how ironic.. stereotypical Teegs response."

Even the universe knows you lust after older men. :roftl:

And the heading east is very interesting... wonder how far east? :naughty:

Not so far that you fall into the ocean :naughty:

Nice Reading Nico !!! :punk: i expect exactly what you wanted to hear !! :naughty:

Oh yeah! :das: Especially about the older man bit!

Bono :drool:

I did. I was "yeah right, how ironic.. stereotypical Teegs response."

Even the universe knows you lust after older men.

Not so far that you fall into the ocean :naughty:

I can only hope it is! :das:

Yep... I will happily admit it... I LOVE OLDER MEN!!! :das:

And I'll try not to... The last reading still sticks in my mind... going over water... maybe it's linked?

Yeah well... I can't help it... they are!

Most of my exes have been older... My last one was 9 years older than me.. It's the whole "More experienced thing" :das:...

Anyway ladies, I best be off to bed... night all!

I cant say i disagree at all :das: .... i like them mature , but still young at heart too ... nothing below 29 for me but nothing over 40 :naughty::bleh: ... i would make the exception for george cloony and brad pitt though :fisch:

:bye: nighty night :thumb_yello: