my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

i know we have threads like these somewhere. but im too lazy too look. and i was reading my tarot and thought i'd post it

monday:The Fool reveals a degree of uneasiness about your situation come Monday. Youre not certain youve made the right choice and the future seems uncertain. Indeed, this uncertain period makes you apprehensive and less inclined to take positive steps and get back on track. You may even feel a strong desire to give up completely. This card encourages you to take a step back. You really need to take stock and steady yourself so that you can improve your frame of mind and then your situation. You need some time to think things out, friend

tuesday: Tuesdays situation is somewhat complicated. A dispute at work or at home threatens to come to a head, and others will turn to you to smooth things over! At least, thats what the presence of the Pope in your spread suggests. Symbolizing harmony, he makes people listen to others, ensures that the minority viewpoint is respected, and defends the values of humanity and compassion. Are you ready to take on the mantle of this noble figure to restore peace around you and guide everyone to the common-sense solution? Whether or not youre aware of it, theres no doubt that this is the role you take on come Tuesday!

wednesday(akaL when school starts) : Dont worry! Though this is the symbol of Judgement, it has nothing to do with the famous Last Judgement! This is a positive sign: it heralds an increase in the pace of events, bringing you a new and reinvigorating enthusiasm. A guardian angel on her cloud, she breathes into your life, through her golden horn, a host of surprises as pleasant as they are unexpected. The changes are instantaneous and from Wednesday, youll sense an overall improvement in your circumstances at work or in your emotional life. It may indicate some sort of financial windfall that comes at just the right time. Whatever the changes relate to, youre going to have a great day. Roll on Wednesday!

thursday: Justice appears on Thursday to hand you the key to making objective judgements about your future, dear friend, either at work or in your love life. The noble figure invites you to stand back from an event or situation thats unsettling you and judge matters in their entirety, independent of your personal feelings. By being impartial in your decisions, youll be able to get back on your feet and rediscover your balance. But if you try to manipulate those around you or load the dice, watch out you may provoke hostility and opposition to your plans.

friday:On Friday it feels as though youre fighting through a thick mist. And what the Moon tells you is that youll be able to see more clearly only by following your instincts and using your imagination to free yourself from the quicksand youre trapped in. Your heightened intuition harnesses unseen forces and reveals hidden knowledge. Youre able to read between the lines and decode the meaningful glances of your colleagues or rivals. Exploit this skill to make sense of the situation and find the light at the end of the tunnel. Take heart youll emerge from this a stronger person.

saturday: On Saturday your creative potential really takes off. The Empress, who brings creative inspiration, stimulates your appetite for beautiful things. And if its a piece of furniture youre hankering after and cant afford, theres a good chance youll be grabbing your tools and trying to make it with your own hands! Nothing deters you, especial not manual tasks or artistic endeavors. You have the spirit of a craftsperson, the sensitivity of a poet and the ear of a musician. Whatever the activity that takes your fancy, give your artistic side free reign and youre sure to get a result!

sunday: Nothing and nobody can stop you feeling cheerful this Sunday, friend. Temperance strews her bounty in your path and you feel compassionate, care about the needs of others and are ready to lend an ear to friends and family. You strengthen your bond with those close to you, and gently calm any quarrels between them. You become a shoulder to cry on and people look to you for advice. Because you feel so much at peace with yourself, you radiate contentment. A good way for the week to end!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you reading it online? Or do you do them yourself?

I have 4 decks of Tarot cards and I am a white witch (meaning I do non-harmful positive spells). I was playing with my cards just last night actually.

Were you reading it online? Or do you do them yourself?

I have 4 decks of Tarot cards and I am a white witch (meaning I do non-harmful positive spells). I was playing with my cards just last night actually.

i was doing it online

o thats cool. howd u get into doing that type of stuff?

i was doing it online

o thats cool. howd u get into doing that type of stuff?

Do you have a link for where you were reading it then - care to share? :wink2:

I started really young. I was about 13 when I learnt how to read the cards and do them for my friends and family. I've had lots of readings done for me also. It's always interesting, but one thing I've learnt is that it's not 100% definite. I always tell people that Tarot readings are just a guide and what happens after you get a reading done depends on your own choices still. I think they just offer some insight.

Do you have a link for where you were reading it then - care to share? :wink2:

I started really young. I was about 13 when I learnt how to read the cards and do them for my friends and family. I've had lots of readings done for me also. It's always interesting, but one thing I've learnt is that it's not 100% definite. I always tell people that Tarot readings are just a guide and what happens after you get a reading done depends on your own choices still. I think they just offer some insight.

o of course!

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/GoTarotWeekly.aspx?Af=-1000

o thats sooo cool! ive always wanted to get read and stuff. but i just go on websites. lol

That's interesting! I use tarotcards and I Tjing and other oracles too, usually online on a great site with loads of oracles to choose from. The side is in Dutch so it won't be of much use to the most of you.

Kelzy, I didn't know you were a white witch, how interesting!

Is anyone familiar with numerologie? I had my numerologie done many years ago and I still have contact with the numerologist every now and then. I'm not into numbers really but the things he said about me were exactely right! It has helped me understand myself better.

That's interesting! I use tarotcards and I Tjing and other oracles too, usually online on a great site with loads of oracles to choose from. The side is in Dutch so it won't be of much use to the most of you.

Is anyone familiar with numerologie? I had my numerologie done many years ago and I still have contact with the numerologist every now and then. I'm not into numbers really but the things he said about me were exactely right! It has helped me understand myself better.

o cool! i found a good site once. forgot what it was

i've done it online a few times :P

I've had lots of readings done for me also. It's always interesting, but one thing I've learnt is that it's not 100% definite. I always tell people that Tarot readings are just a guide and what happens after you get a reading done depends on your own choices still. I think they just offer some insight.

Absolutely true. It wouldn't be good if it was otherwise. We are free to make our own choices. Sometimes I even neglect an advise given by the I Tjing for example because my feelings say otherwise. My feelings are still the best guide for me :wink2:. But sometimes it's very nice to have another guide as well.

o of course!

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/GoTarotWeekly.aspx?Af=-1000

o thats sooo cool! ive always wanted to get read and stuff. but i just go on websites. lol

Thanks for the link!

You should ask someone to buy you the major arcana to start with. It's just the main cards, like what you've had read for you on that site. It's really the easiest way to start. :thumb_yello:

Or, if you are feeling creative, you could make a set yourself using nice paper and copying same simple designs for each card. The drawing doesn't matter, as long as you can relate to the cards meaning. You can find card meanings online easy enough. The Rider-Waite deck is simple. :wink2:

Monie, I didn't know you were one either!

I'm a little familiar with Numerology. I did it myself with a program once. All I can remember is I was impressed by it but never went further than that.

Thanks for the link!

You should ask someone to buy you the major arcana to start with. It's just the main cards, like what you've had read for you on that site. It's really the easiest way to start. :thumb_yello:

Or, if you are feeling creative, you could make a set yourself using nice paper and copying same simple designs for each card. The drawing doesn't matter, as long as you can relate to the cards meaning. You can find card meanings online easy enough. The Rider-Waite deck is simple. :wink2:

np!

ok thank you!!

Monie, I didn't know you were one either!

I'm a little familiar with Numerology. I did it myself with a program once. All I can remember is I was impressed by it but never went further than that.

Well, I don't consider myself a white witch really but I probably am :wink2:.

I feel like the numerologist is the person who knows me best. He knows me better then my boyfriend does (well, in another way of course :wink2:). It is wonderful to talk to someone who almost completely understands you since he knows specifically what kind of person you are.

Absolutely true. It wouldn't be good if it was otherwise. We are free to make our own choices. Sometimes I even neglect an advise given by the I Tjing for example because my feelings say otherwise. My feelings are still the best guide for me :wink2:. But sometimes it's very nice to have another guide as well.

Exactly. I trust my instincts all the time. I get those gut feelings when something bad is about to happen.

The cards don't come out often for myself, but last night I couldn't resist and did a reading. It was all good news too :naughty:

I just looked up I Tjing. I haven't heard of it before. Is it like runes?

just found this. thought it was kinda cool

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/DreamDictionary.aspx?Af=-1000

now i wanna analyse my dreams! haha

Ahh, that's something else I do. :wink2:

Exactly. I trust my instincts all the time. I get those gut feelings when something bad is about to happen.

The cards don't come out often for myself, but last night I couldn't resist and did a reading. It was all good news too :naughty:

Ahh, that's something else I do. :wink2:

o sweet! i might have to be reminded to do it tho. *someone wanna send me a PM, that i will open tomorrow, and remember?*

o sweet! i might have to be reminded to do it tho. *someone wanna send me a PM, that i will open tomorrow, and remember?*

You'll remember if you look at your User Control Panel and view this thread :naughty:

That's great, all good news for you in the cards!:thumb_yello:

I am learning to trust my instincts more and more :wink2:.

Yes, I Tjing is something like runes, runes I use also. I Tjing (book of changes) is a very old chinese oracle wich is translated to modern times (although you can also still get the ancient version). It is stunning that people struggled 2000 years ago with the same issues as we do now!

I was going to say the same thing HK!

I find numerology gives a very accurate description of me...

And Tarot card are interesting, but l remmber the last time I had my card read, but not a lot of it came true... though she mentioned about going near water for a holiday, and I def did that! Nothing about going over water to see a man though...

I thought I knew who it was, but not quite...

It was good practice for the woman doing it though...

Actually, I've been reading my stars, and it's pretty accurate about what's happening ATM...

I love all this spiritual stuff !

The only problem i have is using the online website to generate tarot cards ? I think its great for fun , but its just a website randomly picking them , doesnt know the person or get a feel for them or anything , so i dont tend to go on them as i think its total garbage and randomness :naughty: but i do think they are fun :D

I would love to have my tarot done anyone want to offer ?? <points at kelzy> :naughty::wink2:

I had a short psychic online reading done a few months ago , i had to send a picture to the psychic with a clear view of my eyes , and i was extremely shocked at how acurate she was , or how right she was for an online psychic , but it didnt cost much and i found her on yahoo answers giving advice in the psychic section to people and followed a link to her sight , and she was amazingly right , i was always open minded when it came to online psychics.

I did have a reading done at a spiritualist church years ago too , and she knew alot about my past , and mentioned a bit about my future , she also said i will be a medium in years to come , i scare myself sometimes how amazingly accurate i can be with things and my gut instincts .

I know it has nothing to do with tarot , but its spiritual none the less :naughty:just thought i would share :thumb_yello:

That's really cool!

I like to think I'm open minded... I was really scared when I went snow skiing the first time cause a clairvoyant told Mum that I would break my leg going skiing... and that I would be a real snow bunny! :naughty: I didn't end up breaking my leg!

I think someone (Kelz?) said sometimes if a psychic says something bad might happen, but you do something to change it or stop it from happening... that must've happened...