my tarot reading for this week

mika-fan1001

Ok so i got my reading done people :shocked:

I AM STILL AMAZED !!!! :shocked:

I cant post everything as some of it is personal :wink2: ...

BUT the main parts i found awesome were , who she mentioned in the spirit word and the presence of them , and was absolutely spot on and said the same as what other clairvoyants have said to me in the past ... so its no coincidence now as i have had 2 seperate ones say the same :boxed:

She picked up what university i am at , and said she sees me working with individuals who suffer drug addiction :shocked: ive just done a degree in mental health and was only speaking to my friend about it the otherday ....

She sees me getting engaged in the next year ... she asked who binge drinks :lmfao: ummmmmm ... and said i need to get some milk thistle for my liver the next day when ive been on a bender , and my friend too LMAO

Which will be rachel HAHA

She picked up alot about my past again , and said shes being told by my grandfather dont worry what goes around comes around ....

The other part of the reading was absolutely astonishing ... but very personal but believe me when i say how spot on she was :wink2:

EDIT- she also confirmed that im very sensitive spiritually and thats why i get so much de ja vu .... she asked if i had ever seen a spirit (which i havent) but was surprised about it , and it confirmed what a said in the thread he other day about my dreams etc

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i got my reading done people :shocked:

I AM STILL AMAZED !!!! :shocked:

BUT the main parts i found awesome were , who she mentioned in the spirit word and the presence of them , and was absolutely spot on and said the same as what other clairvoyants have said to me in the past ... so its no coincidence now as i have had 2 seperate ones say the same :boxed:

She picked up what university i am at , and said she sees me working with individuals who suffer drug addiction :shocked: ive just done a degree in mental health and was only speaking to my friend about it the otherday ....

She sees me getting engaged in the next year ... she asked who binge drinks :lmfao: ummmmmm ... and said i need to get some milk thistle for my liver the next day when ive been on a bender , and my friend too LMAO

She picked up alot about my past again , and said shes being told by my grandfather dont worry what goes around comes around ....

The other part of the reading was absolutely astonishing ... but very personal but believe me when i say how spot on she was :wink2:

wow!!! i wanna go to one now! haha, xD

gosh, i need to not sign on in the beginning of the day b4 school. uggg

Ok so i got my reading done people

I AM STILL AMAZED !!!!

Awesome Caz ! :punk: And I hope that you remember to take on as 'truth' ... that which you 'truly' feel to be so .... :huglove:

Awesome Caz ! :punk: And I hope that you remember to take on as 'truth' ... that which you 'truly' feel to be so .... :huglove:

i will happi thanks :huglove: ... it was amazing :D .... thanks too monie !!!!

I found it absolutely amazing the way she picked names out of a hat !!!! :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...

this week!!!

Monday:

You start the week at breakneck speed, dear friend. Nothing can stop you this Monday, because as your first card shows, you have Strength on your side. Willpower, ambition, persuasiveness: you have a hand full of trump cards to play over the course of an extremely busy day that sees you conquering a mountain of work. You master the situation completely and every decision you take this Monday stands a good chance of leading to a concrete achievement. Theres no better mood in which to start off your working week, so dont waste a minute: get to work straight away!

Tuesday:

If you have a hobby or career that requires creativity, on Tuesday youll have some flashes of inspiration under the Moons influence. This romantic card favors artistic awareness and develops the imagination. In terms of reason, however, its no help at all. Be careful not to accept everything at face value. Dazzled by great promises, you might forget to make sure of the facts youre given, or the honesty of proposals and the people who put them to you. Believe in yourself and your ability to come up with brilliant ideas but distance yourself from things that seem uncertain

COLOR="Blue"]

Wednesday:

This Wednesday, the bearded old man who walks with the aid of a stick and lights his way with a lantern is suggesting that you should slow your pace and act cautiously and wisely. Youve become distanced from others due to lack of communication with your friends and family, which is making you seem more stand-offish or solitary than you really are. In the light of this, the Hermit is telling you to stop in your tracks and take stock of the events of the past few days or weeks. When did you become detached from the world around you? Take time to re-establish contact with people youve neglected and ambitions youve forgotten[/color]Thursday: ( i have to present a project this day. coincidence?)

For a limited period, youre assured of success, dear friend. At least, thats the indication given by the wise and self-assured figure of the Emperor in Thursdays draw. This symbol favors material success; if you intend to invest money in a project thought up by you or a friend, youll be able to take the preliminary steps and gather the information you need to limit the risks. Under the auspices of the Emperor, any project you embark on this Thursday stands a good chance of success and you may well be able to recoup your investment quickly. Theres no better time to be bold!

Friday:

n Friday your time may be taken up with studying, balancing the books or planning future strategies. You feel a powerful urge to be left alone in peace to weigh up your thoughts. With the High Priestess in the background, reflection comes before action and a need for seclusion suppresses your team spirit. If you go out on Friday evening, youd certainly rather spend time talking to your more intellectual friends than flirting! Youre in search of enlightened, serious conversation that will help you grow as a person and reach a better understanding of your inner self. You dont have much time for your more frivolous friends!

Saturday:

Having drawn the Wheel of Fortune for Saturday, you need to make your own luck; force the course of events; put yourself forward. If you feel youre losing your grip on a situation, take matters back into your own hands by bringing together everyone concerned, explaining your point of view, and setting out the common goals. Today you have the power to turn the situation back in your favor. If you remain passive, the Wheel of Fortune could well start to turn in the opposite direction and leave you flat on your face! Make sure youre at the root of the energy that propels the wheel, or you risk losing control of the situation.

Sunday:

Nothing and nobody can stop you feeling cheerful this Sunday, friend. Temperance strews her bounty in your path and you feel compassionate, care about the needs of others and are ready to lend an ear to friends and family. You strengthen your bond with those close to you, and gently calm any quarrels between them. You become a shoulder to cry on and people look to you for advice. Because you feel so much at peace with yourself, you radiate contentment. A good way for the week to end!

i say my week looks great!

I didn't see this post before my last one...

Im so glad he isnt like the comic store guy ! HAHA !! That would look kinda funny in such a fine vehicle

Ooooh i say go for it ! or isnt he old enough ?! hehe

I'm glad he doesn't look like that too!

He's 22...

He used to live next to my aunt and uncle... and when he was 4 and my cousin was about 2, hthey used to sit next to the fence separating their houses adn he would feed her ice blocks :naughty:....

ooooh who is joel ?

Joel's the one with the very fine looking ute! :das:

Ok so i got my reading done people

I AM STILL AMAZED !!!!

I cant post everything as some of it is personal...

EDIT- she also confirmed that im very sensitive spiritually and thats why i get so much de ja vu .... she asked if i had ever seen a spirit (which i havent) but was surprised about it , and it confirmed what a said in the thread he other day about my dreams etc

Wow! That's great that she was accurate!

Actually, you would have enjoyed a show that was on here called The One... It was a show to find Australia's best psychic...

i also got huggles and kisses off my nanna :wub2:

That's great that she came though...

I hope that if I go to a clairvoyant that my nan and uncle come through...

this week!!!

Monday:

You start the week at breakneck speed, dear friend. Nothing can stop you this Monday, because as your first card shows, you have Strength on your side. Willpower, ambition, persuasiveness: you have a hand full of trump cards to play over the course of an extremely busy day that sees you conquering a mountain of work. You master the situation completely and every decision you take this Monday stands a good chance of leading to a concrete achievement. Theres no better mood in which to start off your working week, so dont waste a minute: get to work straight away!

Tuesday:

If you have a hobby or career that requires creativity, on Tuesday youll have some flashes of inspiration under the Moons influence. This romantic card favors artistic awareness and develops the imagination. In terms of reason, however, its no help at all. Be careful not to accept everything at face value. Dazzled by great promises, you might forget to make sure of the facts youre given, or the honesty of proposals and the people who put them to you. Believe in yourself and your ability to come up with brilliant ideas but distance yourself from things that seem uncertain

COLOR="Blue"]

Wednesday:

This Wednesday, the bearded old man who walks with the aid of a stick and lights his way with a lantern is suggesting that you should slow your pace and act cautiously and wisely. Youve become distanced from others due to lack of communication with your friends and family, which is making you seem more stand-offish or solitary than you really are. In the light of this, the Hermit is telling you to stop in your tracks and take stock of the events of the past few days or weeks. When did you become detached from the world around you? Take time to re-establish contact with people youve neglected and ambitions youve forgotten[/color]Thursday: ( i have to present a project this day. coincidence?)

For a limited period, youre assured of success, dear friend. At least, thats the indication given by the wise and self-assured figure of the Emperor in Thursdays draw. This symbol favors material success; if you intend to invest money in a project thought up by you or a friend, youll be able to take the preliminary steps and gather the information you need to limit the risks. Under the auspices of the Emperor, any project you embark on this Thursday stands a good chance of success and you may well be able to recoup your investment quickly. Theres no better time to be bold!

Friday:

n Friday your time may be taken up with studying, balancing the books or planning future strategies. You feel a powerful urge to be left alone in peace to weigh up your thoughts. With the High Priestess in the background, reflection comes before action and a need for seclusion suppresses your team spirit. If you go out on Friday evening, youd certainly rather spend time talking to your more intellectual friends than flirting! Youre in search of enlightened, serious conversation that will help you grow as a person and reach a better understanding of your inner self. You dont have much time for your more frivolous friends!

Saturday:

Having drawn the Wheel of Fortune for Saturday, you need to make your own luck; force the course of events; put yourself forward. If you feel youre losing your grip on a situation, take matters back into your own hands by bringing together everyone concerned, explaining your point of view, and setting out the common goals. Today you have the power to turn the situation back in your favor. If you remain passive, the Wheel of Fortune could well start to turn in the opposite direction and leave you flat on your face! Make sure youre at the root of the energy that propels the wheel, or you risk losing control of the situation.

Sunday:

Nothing and nobody can stop you feeling cheerful this Sunday, friend. Temperance strews her bounty in your path and you feel compassionate, care about the needs of others and are ready to lend an ear to friends and family. You strengthen your bond with those close to you, and gently calm any quarrels between them. You become a shoulder to cry on and people look to you for advice. Because you feel so much at peace with yourself, you radiate contentment. A good way for the week to end!

i say my week looks great!

Coolness!

I've been meaning to ask, do you mind If I call you D? I think it would be better than MF (which makes me think mother f****r) - don't ask why!

Do you have the link for that site? I wouldn't mind checking mine...

I

Coolness!

I've been meaning to ask, do you mind If I call you D? I think it would be better than MF (which makes me think mother f****r) - don't ask why!

Do you have the link for that site? I wouldn't mind checking mine...

haha of course u can call me that. haha now i think of myself that way! haha

ya. one sec

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/GoTarotWeekly.aspx?Af=-1000

:thumb_yello:

Nico -----------

awwwwwww a childhood romance blossoming!!?? :wub2: CUTE !!!!!

Im meeting up with all my old school friends next week , for a drunken knees up .... :kachinga::angel_not:

Yeah , I wondered if my Nan would come through , it sounds kinda silly but when she was alive she was a huge sceptic , a total believer in God , but not psychics ... so i always wondered if she would come through if that makes sence ?? LOL ... but she did and im so glad she did , i really miss her .... :wub2:

Yeah it was amazing teegs , the way she picked names out of a hat was unbelieveable , and it was as soon as i walked into the place ... the presence of spirits she picked up and confirmed to me, was the second time they have been picked up by 2 seperate psychics :shocked:

It really was a therapy to me actually , i think its nice to know there is something out there rather than the rotten world and life we live in sometimes .... sound weird again ??:roftl:

That programme "the one" sounds like something i would really enjoy ... i dont know if you have heard of derek acorah ? but i saw him at the auditorium and he was fantastic ! :)

haha of course u can call me that. haha now i think of myself that way! haha

ya. one sec

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/GoTarotWeekly.aspx?Af=-1000

Sweet!

Thanks D!

Nico -----------

awwwwwww a childhood romance blossoming!!?? CUTE !!!!!

Im meeting up with all my old school friends next week , for a drunken knees up .... :kachinga::angel_not:

Yeah , I wondered if my Nan would come through , it sounds kinda silly but when she was alive she was a huge sceptic , a total believer in God , but not psychics ... so i always wondered if she would come through if that makes sence ?? LOL ... but she did and im so glad she did , i really miss her .... :wub2:

Yeah it was amazing teegs , the way she picked names out of a hat was unbelieveable , and it was as soon as i walked into the place ... the presence of spirits she picked up and confirmed to me, was the second time they have been picked up by 2 seperate psychics.

It really was a therapy to me actually , i think its nice to know there is something out there rather than the rotten world and life we live in sometimes .... sound weird again ??

That programme "the one" sounds like something i would really enjoy ... i dont know if you have heard of derek acorah ? but i saw him at the auditorium and he was fantastic ! :)

Yeah well... :blush-anim-cl:

He told me a few weeks ago, when he found out that I'm related to them... though it didn't sound surprising... like I already knew about it... though when he was 4 I was 7...

My nan was the same... quite religious...

And what you say makes sense... You would have enjoyed it...

One episiode they did they had to find where Peter Falconio was buried... :blink:

And they did this bit where they had to diagnose people's illnesses using their gifts... twas quite interesting...

Never heard of him...

Here's mine for the week...

The Fool reveals a degree of uneasiness about your situation come Monday. Youre not certain youve made the right choice and the future seems uncertain. Indeed, this uncertain period makes you apprehensive and less inclined to take positive steps and get back on track. You may even feel a strong desire to give up completely. This card encourages you to take a step back. You really need to take stock and steady yourself so that you can improve your frame of mind and then your situation. You need some time to think things out, friend

Strength is on your side come Tuesday! You are armed to face the days events with determination, courage and ambition. Your confidence shelters you from reversals of fortune, because you have no fear of failure. If it happens, youll know when to bow out, keeping your head high. Your composure and knack for making quick decisions wins admiration at work and among those close to you. The high regard youre held in allows you to kindle events, so dont hesitate to act boldly and call on influential people to help move your endeavors forward.

Wednesday is a good day to set up a painting session or a musical activity with your children, because the sign of the Moon favors creativity and imagination. If you have to spend the day in the office, exploit the Moons gifts of perception as you work on a project that demands creativity. Youre able to think up innovative solutions to increase turnover, attract new clients, or promote the companys image. And in affairs of the heart, youre not short of ideas to arouse your partners sex drive! Let your intuition guide you and open up the door to new horizons.

Thanks to the Wheel of Fortune, youre caught up in a whirlwind of success this Thursday, dear friend. Encounters leading to friendship or romance are on the horizon; professional assignments come to fruition. Whatever the situation in your career or your personal life, things are moving and developing in a positive way. But the Wheel of Fortune also reminds you that youre master of your own destiny and that its up to you to give the wheel that first push that will start events turning to your advantage. Passivity and inertia are banned on a day thats ruled by such a dynamic sign. Get moving!

Temperance, harbinger of harmony and serenity, serves primarily to clarify matters in the intellectual and social sphere on Friday. If youre cramming for a test or mastering a new skill, she aids your learning and concentration. Today, you find yourself unusually receptive to information and abstract concepts. Its also an auspicious day for relationships and travel. In your current, welcoming frame of mind youll undoubtedly have the opportunity to form new and meaningful friendships. All in all, a truly happy day; already its beginning to feel like the weekend

Drawing the Tower on Saturday suggests theres a risk that everything youve been striving for could come tumbling down like a house of cards. Theres nothing you can do about it: this destructive symbol is an admission of failure So dont be surprised when a friendship or relationship comes to an end, or the chance of a happy ending evaporates. Our emotional lives are always made up of fantasies and disappointments. The Towers function here is both to put you on your guard and to give you the means to build something new. But before starting again on a new footing, you must clear the ground and reassess your aspirations

The card of the Devil, which represents you this Sunday, is at the root of all your lack of control, passion and deceit. All in all, todays not going to be an easy ride, dear friend! Your most basic impulses and desires govern your actions. You seek out conspiracy, danger, and clashes with those close to you. Your thirst for domination grows and makes you thoroughly unappealing to those around you. Keep a low profile if you dont want to end up all alone, abandoned by anyone who doesnt fancy becoming one of your victims today!

Sweet!

Thanks D!

Yeah well... :blush-anim-cl:

He told me a few weeks ago, when he found out that I'm related to them... though it didn't sound surprising... like I already knew about it... though when he was 4 I was 7...

My nan was the same... quite religious...

And what you say makes sense... You would have enjoyed it...

One episiode they did they had to find where Peter Falconio was buried... :blink:

And they did this bit where they had to diagnose people's illnesses using their gifts... twas quite interesting...

Never heard of him...

Here's mine for the week...

The Fool reveals a degree of uneasiness about your situation come Monday. Youre not certain youve made the right choice and the future seems uncertain. Indeed, this uncertain period makes you apprehensive and less inclined to take positive steps and get back on track. You may even feel a strong desire to give up completely. This card encourages you to take a step back. You really need to take stock and steady yourself so that you can improve your frame of mind and then your situation. You need some time to think things out, friend

Strength is on your side come Tuesday! You are armed to face the days events with determination, courage and ambition. Your confidence shelters you from reversals of fortune, because you have no fear of failure. If it happens, youll know when to bow out, keeping your head high. Your composure and knack for making quick decisions wins admiration at work and among those close to you. The high regard youre held in allows you to kindle events, so dont hesitate to act boldly and call on influential people to help move your endeavors forward.

Wednesday is a good day to set up a painting session or a musical activity with your children, because the sign of the Moon favors creativity and imagination. If you have to spend the day in the office, exploit the Moons gifts of perception as you work on a project that demands creativity. Youre able to think up innovative solutions to increase turnover, attract new clients, or promote the companys image. And in affairs of the heart, youre not short of ideas to arouse your partners sex drive! Let your intuition guide you and open up the door to new horizons.

Thanks to the Wheel of Fortune, youre caught up in a whirlwind of success this Thursday, dear friend. Encounters leading to friendship or romance are on the horizon; professional assignments come to fruition. Whatever the situation in your career or your personal life, things are moving and developing in a positive way. But the Wheel of Fortune also reminds you that youre master of your own destiny and that its up to you to give the wheel that first push that will start events turning to your advantage. Passivity and inertia are banned on a day thats ruled by such a dynamic sign. Get moving!

Temperance, harbinger of harmony and serenity, serves primarily to clarify matters in the intellectual and social sphere on Friday. If youre cramming for a test or mastering a new skill, she aids your learning and concentration. Today, you find yourself unusually receptive to information and abstract concepts. Its also an auspicious day for relationships and travel. In your current, welcoming frame of mind youll undoubtedly have the opportunity to form new and meaningful friendships. All in all, a truly happy day; already its beginning to feel like the weekend

Drawing the Tower on Saturday suggests theres a risk that everything youve been striving for could come tumbling down like a house of cards. Theres nothing you can do about it: this destructive symbol is an admission of failure So dont be surprised when a friendship or relationship comes to an end, or the chance of a happy ending evaporates. Our emotional lives are always made up of fantasies and disappointments. The Towers function here is both to put you on your guard and to give you the means to build something new. But before starting again on a new footing, you must clear the ground and reassess your aspirations

The card of the Devil, which represents you this Sunday, is at the root of all your lack of control, passion and deceit. All in all, todays not going to be an easy ride, dear friend! Your most basic impulses and desires govern your actions. You seek out conspiracy, danger, and clashes with those close to you. Your thirst for domination grows and makes you thoroughly unappealing to those around you. Keep a low profile if you dont want to end up all alone, abandoned by anyone who doesnt fancy becoming one of your victims today!

Ooooh your reading sounds good for this week teegs ... especially the partners sex drive bit :fisch::das:

:roftl:

That programme sounds cool ! It sounds something very much like i used to watch , but it was based in america and they were looking for celebrity spirits such as Elvis etc :blink: .... that was quite interesting !!!

Ooooh your reading sounds good for this week teegs ... especially the partners sex drive bit :fisch::das:

:roftl:

That programme sounds cool ! It sounds something very much like i used to watch , but it was based in america and they were looking for celebrity spirits such as Elvis etc :blink: .... that was quite interesting !!!

I was thinking :das: at that bit... nice!

Means I better get my arse into gear... gotta make things happen...

But I hate asking guys out... It's so nerve racking...

and OMG totally random but have they STILL not sorted out the flipping Porn server yet !!?? :shocked: im sick of clicking on a thread and having some Bimbo's arse staring at me !!!! :shocked:

WTF?!

I never see any arses..

Should I be disappointed?

I was thinking :das: at that bit... nice!

Means I better get my arse into gear... gotta make things happen...

But I hate asking guys out... It's so nerve racking...

WTF?!

I never see any arses..

Should I be disappointed?

awwww try not to be ! what the worst that can happen .. a simple answer , yes or no ? :) thats the way i think anyway :)

No not at all :sneaky2: ... dont worry , the server never involves any hunks ... do you think i would complain about being on a porn server if it did ?

:lmfao::wink2:

ooh i used to have tarot cards (i think i still do somewhere actually) they baffled me a little though!

I've been thinking I'd love to have a tarot or psyhic reading done especially about love & romance but at the moment i don't have a lot of money as i've just had to buy a newlaptop as mine was stolen the other week :thumbdown:

can anyone do a reading for me? it'd be very much appreciated!!

ooh btw here's a site i use now & then & have done for years

http://www.facade.com

ooh i used to have tarot cards (i think i still do somewhere actually) they baffled me a little though!

I've been thinking I'd love to have a tarot or psyhic reading done especially about love & romance but at the moment i don't have a lot of money as i've just had to buy a newlaptop as mine was stolen the other week :thumbdown:

can anyone do a reading for me? it'd be very much appreciated!!

ooh btw here's a site i use now & then & have done for years

http://www.facade.com

o how dare that person!

how much do u thing a reading would cost?

i dont know how to do it, i just got it off the internet. i would if i knew