MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would feel much better if Mika was gay, that way I would know that there is nothing I can do about it, for some reason it is was easier picturing hi with a man than with a woman:mf_rosetinted:

(yeah me too):mf_rosetinted:

Hey everyone! Missed something? I'm gone for an hour and there's 5 pages... :blink:

am.....lots of nessesary happening...but nothing is totally sure...

Is that the video where he says that he's looking for a serious relationship?

is it??:blink:

In this interview he says it!

He said MIIIIIIka with IIIIII:naughty:so funny

am he says what????

hahhahahahaha, great thread is this!

I think it IS possible.. if i read some things in this thread,

Or also surfing on the internet helps :naughty:

In a interview on the Brit Awards 2008 they look

a bit close.. but i dunno! Hard to tell, 'cause they both

want to keep it all private..

Also i have read a interview on the internet, Adele:

''I've been seeing a guy for the past year but he is very shy'

''He hates all this showbiz crap. I'm not telling anyone who he is

because he's very private and wouldn't like it, but we are very happy.'

hhmmm.. hard to tell, anyways, i hope IF they are together, or have 'something' they're happy! ( still hoping he's single...:wub2:)

:roftl:

I want Mika to tell too... But seriously, I'm not worried. It's not confirmed, there are just some pics with him and Adele... And you know, a pop star like Mika has many love affairs, I mean some normal people do too. And until it's serious, I won't be very worried. If then they admit everything and say they're in love, well, they have a reason to do it and it's cause they know the relationship will last and just want to release it, 'cause then the press wold be all over them if they don't say it.

So... Until any of them admits, I won't be sad for anything. I'll just keep laughing about the funny and genious stories of their twins. :bleh:

hahhahahahaha, great thread is this!

I think it IS possible.. if i read some things in this thread,

Or also surfing on the internet helps :naughty:

In a interview on the Brit Awards 2008 they look

a bit close.. but i dunno! Hard to tell, 'cause they both

want to keep it all private..

Also i have read a interview on the internet, Adele:

''I've been seeing a guy for the past year but he is very shy'

''He hates all this showbiz crap. I'm not telling anyone who he is

because he's very private and wouldn't like it, but we are very happy.'

hhmmm.. hard to tell, anyways, i hope IF they are together, or have 'something' they're happy! ( still hoping he's single...:wub2:)

:roftl:

me tooo :wub2:

I want Mika to tell too... But seriously, I'm not worried. It's not confirmed, there are just some pics with him and Adele... And you know, a pop star like Mika has many love affairs, I mean some normal people do too. And until it's serious, I won't be very worried. If then they admit everything and say they're in love, well, they have a reason to do it and it's cause they know the relationship will last and just want to release it, 'cause then the press wold be all over them if they don't say it.

So... Until any of them admits, I won't be sad for anything. I'll just keep laughing about the funny and genious stories of their twins. :bleh:

lol i wish i was as calm as you :mf_rosetinted:

lol

ly

xxx

Your right. As usaul, we're just overrecating.

(yeah me too):mf_rosetinted:

am.....lots of nessesary happening...but nothing is totally sure...

is it??:blink:

He said MIIIIIIka with IIIIII:naughty:so funny

am he says what????

Its funny because when I tell people my name [Meka] they spell it with and 'I'

because that's how Mika spells it, my name is Mika but I spell it with and 'E' not an 'I' and people get it wrong all the time:naughty:

Marie-Thérèse

I listened again to blog archive n° 10, Sailing, and what I could hear at about 40' was : 'it's my close one's birthday', then Mika's conclusion to the day out sailing was : 'and life has never felt so sweet... absolutely full'.

Whether Mika is currently dating a person (gender unknown) born on July 16th or a girl born on May 5th is totally irrelevant ; this crazy thread is just a fun one, and I would personally feel very uncomfortable if we were seriously wondering who he is doing it with, which is none of our business.

My point is : don't any of the MFC members whose mother tongue is not English sometimes find it difficult to catch every word that is said in an interview or, even more often, in the blog archives ?

Would one -or several- of the English-speaking MFC members translate at least the blogs (they are quite short) ?

As far as I am concerned I would be quite willing to translate into English the French interviews that have not been translated yet. Or the French blogs.

Couldn't manage the French version of GK though, unless I find the written lyrics somewhere (been unable to so far). The little I heard of them (when Mika was discussing them with Doriand in the car) makes me feel sorry Mika didn't write them himself, they would have been so much better. Although it's not that important : it was sweet of him to sing it at his summer gigs in France.

So long,

M.-Th.

I think (haven't listened to it recently, but this is what I remember) that he said it was Martin's (his guitarist) bday, and that they had a day off and decided to spend it sailing...

lol you have more chance than me' date=' im 14 :(

still like you said, dreaming IS allowed:thumb_yello:

lol

ly

xxx[/quote']

Ahhwww.. wel, we'll keep DREAMING!

- & maybe there are more boys like 'mika' in this world, ( I HOPE SO :mf_lustslow: )

still hope of a meet & greet with him.. would be awesome.. :wub2:

haha, Yesssss. indeed! loooooooooooooool

lol you have more chance than me' date=' im 14 :(

still like you said, dreaming IS allowed:thumb_yello:

lol

ly

xxx[/quote']

haha, who not?!?! but i'm only 16.. almost 17.. NO CHANCE. :crybaby:

Butt... dreaming is allowed? hahaha..:wub2:

aw u r sooo wrong...u heard 4 this?-"younger-sweeter" and "10 years in marrige is nothing" I THOUGHT THAT WAY!:wub2:I STILL HOPE,..:wub2:

Ahhwww.. we keep DREAMING!

- & maybe there are more boys like 'mika' in this world, ( I HOPE SO :mf_lustslow: )

& still hope of a meet & greet with him.. would be awesome.. :wub2:

&Yesssss. indeed! loooooooooooooool

to meet and greet with him would just be the best moment of my life :thumb_yello:

i hope there are more boys like "mika" in the world, i hope hey will be more my ag as well, although no one will be anywhere near as gorgeous as mika :thumb_yello:

lol

ly

xxx

aw u r sooo wrong...u heard 4 this?-"younger-sweeter" and "10 years in marrige is nothing" I THOUGHT THAT WAY!:wub2:I STILL HOPE,..:wub2:

AHHAHAAHAHHHA! - if you think in that way! it IS possible..

There are still miracles in this world haahhaha.

& if he is 26.. then i'm 20 almost 21... ahhw it's nothing! hahaha u go girl! :naughty::mf_rosetinted: