MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

aw i really cant imagine him as MEAN :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

and i agree bout rest:wink2:

Well, honestly me neither.. but you never know & i wish i knew him, haha! :mf_rosetinted: besides mika is full of surprises, so maybe he IS a totally dork? no, can't imagine that!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk someting funny that CazGirl said

:naughty: it sound funny...but CazGirl what is it???

Haha, it's really that what I mean

I mean... He may be nice, APPARENTELY, but you don't know how he is in his personal life, for his love partners, for his friends... I'm not saying he's bad! I'm just saying you never know!!!

Great minds think alike, I guess

well i agree ,we don't know and probably we'll never know that...:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha, I agree, I think the reason he is so ideal is because the paps cant get to him and show us all of the naughty things that he does, therefore, he has an image of being perfect lol.

:roftl::floor::lmao: Aw that's complitelly right !!can't imagine him...:naughty:

Well, honestly me neither.. but you never know & i wish i knew him, haha!

yeah,might if we knew him personaly we'd be dissapointed....me tooooooooooooooooo..:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT*** WHAT'S DORK??????????? *think about me as im stupid*lol

Well I can picture me with Mika, but I can't ever picture him with me, :roftl::roftl:

Surely he wants an older woman :naughty:

He makes the day more enjoyable :wub2:

My friend called me an anglophile, because she said you're always leaning towards the british men.

I said it's the accent, these ol country boys around where I live, just don't excite me.

I found an article that came out today August 13th! They said the called Mika and Adeles "people" and they are just mates or freinds! IDK if it is true but have a look! http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

well... They were one of the first ones to spread the rumor... So I guess that clarifies it... kinda.

I found an article that came out today August 13th! They said the called Mika and Adeles "people" and they are just mates or freinds! IDK if it is true but have a look! http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6!

awww...i cant see it would you mind copying and pasting it in here PLEASE:bleh:

awww...i cant see it would you mind copying and pasting it in here PLEASE:bleh:

Here ya go!:thumb_yello:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/6832/Mika+/Mika+and+Adele+dating+What+the%e2%80%a6! URL From HeatWorld

Here ya go!:thumb_yello:

When we read in some grown-up newspapers this morning that Mika and Adele were dating, we nearly choked on our green tea (actually, that might just be because green tea tastes a bit vommy sometimes). It just sounded so unlikely – but it seems that, when the grown-up hacks in question saw the pictures of the pair dining out together and heard that she’s got a new bloke called Michael (Mika-ka-ka’s real name), they put two and two together and made 72. As much as we wanted it to be true (mostly because we love it when singers on our iPods get together), we smelled a massive rat, so we gave their people a call. “Sorry to be the bearer of uninteresting news, but they really are just mates!” was the answer we got. Damn. We loved the idea of him serenading her in his silly trousers with the words of “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. But, maybe he can do that anyway? Just to be a nice friend, like? Sigh… we need a new love story to get our teeth into (and Peaches and what’s-his-name definitely do not count).

thank you:thumb_yello:

ohhh...wow...

i dont even know what to say:blink:

maybe you should start a new thread and post this so that everyone can read it without having to seach this thread for it:thumb_yello:

I think a lot of people will be happy with this news:naughty:

:naughty: it sound funny...but CazGirl what is it???

EDIT*** WHAT'S DORK??????????? *think about me as im stupid*lol

Poohead? weeeeeeeell i kinda made it up but it means the same thing as a d*ckhead, except i didnt wanna say that lol. It just basically means "idiot" or a "pain in the backside".

a DORK? The true TECHNICAL term is a Whale's penis, but when you call someone a dork, isn't similar to a nerd or a geek? Google it or wikipedia it lol :naughty:

Well I can picture me with Mika, but I can't ever picture him with me,

Surely he wants an older woman

He makes the day more enjoyable

My friend called me an anglophile, because she said you're always leaning towards the british men.

I said it's the accent, these ol country boys around where I live, just don't excite me.

:roftl:he surely does x2

yeah,me too:mf_rosetinted:

I'm leaving now, guitar hero is calling(for me to blow the whole song.. I'm awful :roftl:)

See you all later!

b byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee till later:bye:

aw tnx....lets see........

well... They were one of the first ones to spread the rumor... So I guess that clarifies it... kinda.

yeah,we needed this...

awww...i cant see it would you mind copying and pasting it in here PLEASE

yeah?:bleh:

Here ya go!

tnx.....

Wel i don't get it....who did thay call???:boxed:

Poohead? weeeeeeeell i kinda made it up but it means the same thing as a d*ckhead, except i didnt wanna say that lol. It just basically means "idiot" or a "pain in the backside".

a DORK? The true TECHNICAL term is a Whale's penis, but when you call someone a dork, isn't similar to a nerd or a geek? Google it or wikipedia it lol :naughty:

:naughty:i get it....u r mean:roftl:

:roftl:he surely does x2

yeah,me too:mf_rosetinted:

b byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee till later:bye:

aw tnx....lets see........

yeah,we needed this...

yeah?:bleh:

tnx.....

Wel i don't get it....who did thay call???:boxed:

well duh...it says right there who they called...

there people...lol. just kidding :naughty:

who knows who they called...

probably the same people who started the rumor in the first place but are now regretting it, wether it is true or not:mf_rosetinted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaahahha:roftl::roftl:

you are soo funny the way you are just straight to the point about evrything, whales penis, ahhhhhh...you make me laugh:roftl::roftl:

Lol I don't believe this... the couple would look like myself with my bf, the big girl and the tall skinny curly one haha;) don't think they are together just because they are on a few pics together;) At least he walks through London with a big girl without being ashamed of... Go Mika, Go Big girls, Go London: Hurrayyyy:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted::wub2::punk::mf_lustslow:

http://www.jodieharsh.com/blog/images/Brit_4_-_Perez,_Adele,_Mika,_Jodie.jpg

Excuse me for my english :blink: * feeling dumb*... i couldnt think of another word.. sorry ! :sad:

well the thing is he doesn't have a British accent:roftl:

you should find another excuse:naughty:

idk,maybe smthng like vocal range,curls,shaved chest.. or was it wax:blink:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaahahha:roftl::roftl:

you are soo funny the way you are just straight to the point about evrything, whales penis, ahhhhhh...you make me laugh:roftl::roftl:

LOL, glad I amuse you!

*puts on a smart suit, hair gelled back, pulls out a book, and speaks like a salesperson* Heeeyyy have you ever read my script by any chance? *winks and grins, sleazy style*

shameless plug, I know :bleh: buuuuuuuut if you're interested, click the link in my signature :thumb_yello: