Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i just found out that last week he deleted a blog, many people here copied it but i dont think anyone will send it to me though...

anyway if someone sends it to you can you pm it to me please? thank you.

yes, of course!

why was it deleted?

yes, of course!

why was it deleted?

that is very nice, thanx

oh i dont know, as i told u i wasnt there and i just read that...well i suppose he changed his mind on what he had written and deleted it, appenrently he was talking about irony and that he was back to london...no exact idea of the whole stuff.

that is very nice, thanx

oh i dont know, as i told u i wasnt there and i just read that...well i suppose he changed his mind on what he had written and deleted it, appenrently he was talking about irony and that he was back to london...no exact idea of the whole stuff.

ok, i will keep my eyes and ears open!:punk:

Hmmmm never noticed before there isn't an archive box...sorry can't help you with the London blog only that he was not feeling too good after eating a Chinese meal...

Maybey someone could have a word for those who are new to his blogs and missed some?

xxx

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*runs out of breath and turns blue*

I think Mika's next vlog should be him opening his birthday presents.

If he has any left to open :naughty:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*runs out of breath and turns blue*

I think Mika's next vlog should be him opening his birthday presents.

If he has any left to open :naughty:

:roftl:

I'd love to see him climbing a mountain or something on his birthday :naughty:

that is very nice, thanx

oh! oh! oh! hi there!!!

i know what you are talking about! that blog was named "Yo! Back in London" and he wrote:

Been away, loved every minute, bought postcards, got the t-shirt, oh, and the stomach bug which greeted on my arrival back in the UK. PS, note for the future, chinese take away is not good for stomach bugs. OK enough grossness. Been listening to Kids by MGMT and its cheered me up immensely. If you don’t know it yet, here it is…

The blogs been freaking out a little today, apparently because of the number of users. I guess that’s a good thing, never really thought I would be having to upgrade servers so soon. So be a wee bit patient, will sort it out. I hope you like my new friends Justine and Yvonne. If you don’t like over intelligent comment half filled with irony, it may not be your cup of tea. But just a word of warning anyway, if they are writing about the music of an artist you like (including my mine!) don’t be offended by what they may say. They are ridiculous and outrageous but their intelligence makes up for it! Well, sometimes! They will be blogging on a weekly basis. More weirdos will be joining our blog soon. Should be fun!

Will be posting up more tomorrow to make up for the tech problems today. So stay tuned!

Mxxx

at your service!!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

I'd love to see him climbing a mountain or something on his birthday :naughty:

:lmfao:

"So we're here, halfway up the mountain, and-Ow, damn bugs...and we're taking a rest. There isn't much water-Ouch! But we're hoping to find a river or stream where we can fill up the bottles. It's actually been pretty fun so far-GAH! F*CKING MOSQUITOES!!"

:fisch:

"So we're here, halfway up the mountain, and-Ow, damn bugs...and we're taking a rest. There isn't much water-Ouch! But we're hoping to find a river or stream where we can fill up the bottles. It's actually been pretty fun so far-GAH! F*CKING MOSQUITOES!!"

LOL :lmfao:

but you forgot one thing....

*random intense stare*

9.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I wold love that...

Mika on the wild, acting wild. :roftl:

:lmfao: Exactly! :naughty: I can see a catastrophy coming up! Him being stucked in the mountain and all,thinking there are bears and stuff :naughty::fisch:

LOL :lmfao:

but you forgot one thing....

*random intense stare*

9.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: How could I have forgotten?! It's a necessary component!

I wold love that...

Mika on the wild, acting wild. :roftl:

Maybe they'd get lost and we'd have some footage of him in a loincloth and face paint, going after rabbits with a pointy stick.:naughty:

:lmfao::lol3:

That would be a knee slapper to watch :naughty:

I hope he does make a blog on it!