The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

That would be Gerard...

I think he's number 2 husband...

Meeks is number 4 :naughty:

The most witchcraft I'd had dealing with include The Craft and doing an assignment on it in year 12 (for religion - they were fine with me doing it, as long as I didn't do satanism... go catholic schools!)

How many husbands do you actually have then? :roftl:

Yay catholic schools! Reminds me I go back to my beloved one tomorrow :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started off very poorly with the blonde:naughty:....but then you came home with a rush....tall and pretty good looking is an impressive finish!

Oooooooh... sorry...

He was pissing me off today... he kept arguing the point, even though he was wrong...

But I'll get over it...

How many husbands do you actually have then? :roftl:

Yay catholic schools! Reminds me I go back to my beloved one tomorrow :naughty:

Nah, not my husbands... he's Rainbow Sky's husband... she has 4...

I have 5 :naughty:... Adam is number 1, Bono is number 2, Paul is number 3, Bruce is number 4, Anthony is number 5...

The amount of crap my year got away with at a catholic school is amazing...

Awwwwww... kids are adorable...

I'm not exactly number one fan of Your Sympathy... it's okay...

I think it has something to do with the fact that my life is kind of in the ****ter at the moment :blink: but things are looking up :D

DS had his school hours limited to 2 hours per day, but he has been having a good two hours, and DH, well, hmmmm... that is all.

Nah, not my husbands... he's Rainbow Sky's husband... she has 4...

I have 5 :naughty:... Adam is number 1, Bono is number 2, Paul is number 3, Bruce is number 4, Anthony is number 5...

The amount of crap my year got away with at a catholic school is amazing...

I didn't know so many people were married to...so many people :naughty:

The ones in your siggy: :bleh:

Really? *gets all curious*

I think it has something to do with the fact that my life is kind of in the ****ter at the moment :blink: but things are looking up :D

DS had his school hours limited to 2 hours per day, but he has been having a good two hours, and DH, well, hmmmm... that is all.

Fair enough then... good that it's looking up though!

So what does he do for the rest of the day? What does he do during the 2 hours?

I didn't know so many people were married to...so many people :naughty:

The ones in your siggy: :bleh:

Really? *gets all curious*

Yeah... bigamy is big in the Aussie thread :naughty:... though if I had to choose one, it'd be Adam... at hte very least I know he's single! :das:

Yeah... walking past strip joints... teachers asking how kids drug addictions were going... saying "f**k" 16 times in a song...

The usual :naughty:...

Actually my year got in a lot of trouble for some of the things we wrote about in out yearbook... wish I could find it...

Oooooooh... sorry... He was pissing me off today... he kept arguing the point, even though he was wrong... But I'll get over it...

Just today? Men are so cute, they actually think they can win an argument...silly buggers....you'd think by now they would know they're never right about anything:wink2:

Johnny Depp is missing from your siggie by the way!

Just today? Men are so cute, they actually think they can win an argument...silly buggers....you'd think by now they would know they're never right about anything:wink2:

Johnny Depp is missing from your siggie by the way!

True... but so is Martin...

And if I added them both, then the pics might be getting too small...

If you find me a really good pic of Johnny then I might consider putting him in :wink2:...

Yeah... bigamy is big in the Aussie thread :naughty:... though if I had to choose one, it'd be Adam... at hte very least I know he's single!

Yeah... walking past strip joints... teachers asking how kids drug addictions were going... saying "f**k" 16 times in a song...

The usual :naughty:...

Actually my year got in a lot of trouble for some of the things we wrote about in out yearbook... wish I could find it...

A bit more realistic,huh?:roftl:

Nothing shocking or anything :naughty:

Oh,we don't have yearbooks here so instead to have something to make sign we use our classes pics!

Check this out!

We went out for my brother's b'day, and Zoe and I had this for dessert!

RockyRoad.jpg

Wow! what's the pink thing? Jam? They never serve such huge things in France :bleh: why do I always have to compare? :doh:

I want! :shocked:

It was sooooooo good...

But now I feel sick.. and I had it 3 hours ago...

You can get it at Hogs Breath...

A bit more realistic,huh?:roftl:

Nothing shocking or anything :naughty:

Oh,we don't have yearbooks here so instead to have something to make sign we use our classes pics!

Wow! what's the pink thing? Jam? They never serve such huge things in France :bleh: why do I always have to compare? :doh:

That was just the year 12 yearbook, he got those when we graduated... then there was the whole school yearbook, with everyone's school photos... We even got in the Sydney newspaper and on the news... it was a big controversy in Orange at the time...

We actually got people to sign our school shirts when we graduated... I remember one of the boys wrote "Good luck princess"...

I think it's some kind of sauce... I think it's strawberry sauce..

It's whipped cream, strawberry and vanilla icecream, marshmallows, toasted coconut, chocolate brownies and the strawberry sauce... and hte wafers on the top...

You can only get it at one restaurant in town...

I think it's strawberry sauce..

It's whipped cream, strawberry and vanilla icecream, marshmallows, toasted coconut, chocolate brownies and the strawberry sauce... and hte wafers on the top...

:drool:

You can only get it at one restaurant in town...

...which happens to be in Australia :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Whoa...

I just saw an ad on tv where these adults are doing horrible things (like throwing rocks at a dog, and threatenoing to bash up the mother of the family, and a kid sticking his finger up at someone)... I thought it was really quite shocking, but its to get people to understand that kids copy what adults do...

:blink:

Yeah I know... If I could, I'd send you one! :das:

Or you could come to Oz and I'll take you to Hog's Breath...

:crybaby: I want! Oh, then I could visit you all! (:das:)

Whoa...

I just saw an ad on tv where these adults are doing horrible things (like throwing rocks at a dog, and threatenoing to bash up the mother of the family, and a kid sticking his finger up at someone)... I thought it was really quite shocking, but its to get people to understand that kids copy what adults do...

:blink:

What the...? :blink: