The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness, we just had guests walk into our house. Just because it's a religious holiday it doesn't mean that people can barge in willy-nilly uninvited whenever they like, distantly related or not. I'm gonna hole myself up in my room and pretend like they don't exist. :mf_rosetinted:

Complete with the pics :das:

You'd love my boss...she likes to flash her boobs when there's meetings on :roftl:...it's great as long as you're not the one trying to concentrate!

Pics :das:

:roftl:

I thought you'd left the brothel..

My goodness, we just had guests walk into our house. Just because it's a religious holiday it doesn't mean that people can barge in willy-nilly uninvited whenever they like, distantly related or not. I'm gonna hole myself up in my room and pretend like they don't exist. :mf_rosetinted:

Further fueling the anti-social rumours ..

But I agree - How rude.

Our old woodman (who we knew) wouldn't call before coming (which I'd requested numerous times) would open our back fence (which now has a snib lock on it) and knock on my back door (which was sometimes open) when he turned up.

Completely freaked me out.

My goodness, we just had guests walk into our house. Just because it's a religious holiday it doesn't mean that people can barge in willy-nilly uninvited whenever they like, distantly related or not. I'm gonna hole myself up in my room and pretend like they don't exist.

:blink:.....I tried that yesterday but it didn't work :naughty:

Pics :das:

:roftl:

I thought you'd left the brothel..

:das:...that smiley so sums up the aussie thread!:roftl:

smart arse :bleh:

Further fueling the anti-social rumours ..

But I agree - How rude.

Our old woodman (who we knew) wouldn't call before coming (which I'd requested numerous times) would open our back fence (which now has a snib lock on it) and knock on my back door (which was sometimes open) when he turned up.

Completely freaked me out.

If they can be inconsiderate I can be antisocial. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, these are my mum's cousin and their spouse and it is a major religious holiday for them so I could cut them some slack. But I won't. :bleh:

You'd love my boss...she likes to flash her boobs when there's meetings on :roftl:...it's great as long as you're not the one trying to concentrate!

Where do you work again?

(And can I apply? :naughty:)

Well, these are my mum's cousin and their spouse and it is a major religious holiday for them so I could cut them some slack. But I won't. :bleh:

True.. And you do it well.

Is this the 'yay let's eat' holiday? (even though most holidays consist of overindulgent eating).. Did you grab food and run off to your room?

Where do you work again?

Whips, chains and handcuffs :das:

btw, How was Sorrento??

We're all pervs

You love it.

Absolutely beautiful as usual....and at least my phone didn't go for a swim this time!

Gotta love pervs.....I'm not one of course but I do so love listenting to all of you :wink2:

Wouldn't have it any other way :das:

Well, these are my mum's cousin and their spouse and it is a major religious holiday for them so I could cut them some slack. But I won't.

Where do you work again?

But I thought you were always antisocial :naughty:

Good for you!

*whispers* Victoria Police but don't tell anyone!

You think we're pervs...OMG coppers leave us for dead:roftl:...the more the merrier :wink2:

Not much really. Just been relaxing all day..

I love the holidays. :wink2:

Yay for holidays....you're not going away?

Whips, chains and handcuffs :das:

...and once again Ms Kelzy lowers the tone *hmph*

Well there's certainly no lack of handcuffs anyway :roftl:...especially when we do our naughty secret santa!

Is this the 'yay let's eat' holiday? (even though most holidays consist of overindulgent eating)..

Did you grab food and run off to your room?

Yeah, it is.

We just finished having dinner when they arrived so no food to grab.

You think we're pervs...OMG coppers leave us for dead:roftl:...the more the merrier :wink2:

Awesome. Do you do admin-ey stuff or field work? :das:

Well there's certainly no lack of handcuffs anyway :roftl:...especially when we do our naughty secret santa!

When I was a kid I wanted to be a policewoman so I could ride a horse. Now I'd like to be one for the handcuffs. :naughty:

Sadly not. But in the summer holidays my family is going to the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

Yay, I love the Gold Coast...especially wet 'n' wild:naughty:

OMG Kelzy I just levelled up...new superpoke available...."drop the soap in front of" :roftl:

Any news on your sheep?

They are being shorn tomorrow, we spent the most part of the day attempting to round them into the small pen today :roftl:

Are you vegetarian?

Yes :naughty:

Is 10am early for you?

Yes :naughty:

All right, going to Bowral tomorrow for four days. Talk to you next week. Have fun everyone!

Have fun!

What if you went to bed earlier?

Um .... no :naughty:

My goodness, we just had guests walk into our house. Just because it's a religious holiday it doesn't mean that people can barge in willy-nilly uninvited whenever they like, distantly related or not. I'm gonna hole myself up in my room and pretend like they don't exist.

:lmfao:

What's the holiday?

Sadly not. But in the summer holidays my family is going to the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

Oooh, when and for how long?

Absolutely beautiful as usual....and at least my phone didn't go for a swim this time!

This time?? :roftl:

Gotta love pervs.....I'm not one of course but I do so love listenting to all of you

That's right. We're perverts, but you're perverted.

Do you work in a prison by any chance?

You think we're pervs...OMG coppers leave us for dead

Too true. Every one that I've met had that twinkle in his eye.

...and once again Ms Kelzy lowers the tone *hmph*

Well there's certainly no lack of handcuffs anyway ...especially when we do our naughty secret santa!

As always. :blush-anim-cl:

You must have a nice collection now.

Like Bec said - When?

GC is a popular holiday choice... hope you have a ball

When are you going? *zhhz*

We might be there..

Yeah, it is.

We just finished having dinner when they arrived so no food to grab.

No more late night binges? :tears:

When I was a kid I wanted to be a policewoman so I could ride a horse. Now I'd like to be one for the handcuffs.

Don't forget the ability to make a man drop to the ground ft. applying pressure to his back with your foot to make his face smush into the ground so that he can eat dirt. or smth like that..

OMG Kelzy I just levelled up...new superpoke available...."drop the soap in front of"

OMG! You do work in a prison :roftl:

I just leveled up too! :das:

They are being shorn tomorrow, we spent the most part of the day attempting to round them into the small pen today

Will you be shearing?

OK...I need a new siggie...any ideas????? Bianca has been absolutely no help what-so-ever

Crap.. I'll think about that.

Okies...I'm going to watch a movie....see ya's later!

Laterrrr!

No more late night binges? :tears:

Nope. Which is good 'cause I've put on a lot of weight these last few months. :no:

Don't forget the ability to make a man drop to the ground ft. applying pressure to his back with your foot to make his face smush into the ground so that he can eat dirt. or smth like that..

If I wanted to do that I'd just become a dominatrix, I'd get paid more and have no need for all that rigorous police training. :naughty:

Okies...I'm going to watch a movie....see ya's later!

What movie?

Eid, a three day holiday. They haven't observed most of the traditions but the drop-in-on-your-semidistant-relatives-at-all-hours-unannounced part seems to be alive.

They fasted for a month? :blink:

And :lmfao:

Will you be shearing?

Um .. no, the shearer will be :naughty: