The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was going to give HK a call tonight.. around this time of course. But I'm exhausted & incoherent.. so I'm going to bed. Night :bye:

And Good Morningkaarrrr Silver!! :huglove:

Did you notice the llama only had 3 legs?

Well, I was going to give HK a call tonight.. around this time of course. But I'm exhausted & incoherent.. so I'm going to bed. Night :bye:

Good night Kelzy :sneaky2: (just because you see the look of love in

that smilie!!!) Sweeeeet dreams!!! :bye:

Twatty - I have handcuffs you can borrow anytime - proper, operational

ones, none of the pink fluffy stuff!! No need for the rigorous training needed

then!! :naughty:

Ju Ju Lea, Aaurora and Senyorita are from QLD

And how many times have you had to explain this process to irrate customers?

Awwwwwwwwwwww! And where's my cast picture, missy?

BRILLIANT!

*makes mental not to use machine*

They're really ****ty about it here, but someone would have to be extremely picky to whine about it saying WA instead of NSW when it's identical everywhere else :smth:

Who's that?

Yeah but only Aaurora is from Brissy... I'm almost certain Sen is from further up... Bundaberg perhaps?

A couple of times... it's funny cause they feel a bit stupid when I tell tehm where it takes it off...

Crap... I'll have to get it off the parentals camera...

I've never had my ticket checked... even in Melb when we were.. *cough*travellingontramswithoutpaying*cough* we didn't get asked...

He played the phantom in Phantom of the Opera... but of a theatre person he was...

DAN WAS KICKED OUT OF THE KOOKS!!!! I LOVE DAN!

And he has been replaced by PETE, and I HATE PETE!

EURGH!!!

So I read...

Actually that's a good question to put to Mika in the Q&A. "Mika, when is top of the week? Exactly?"

Yay!!!! I got my money back! I didn't go in yesterday like I planned, but did it today and spoke to a manager who sorted it out for me. She was just sorry that it wasn't sorted out the other day when I went in. So I didn't have to return the other white shirt (even though I'd taken it with me).

That's a good question... hope someone asks it and Mika attempts to answer it!

Yayness! Good to know there's someone in Kmart with some sense...

Tegan, your avie caught my attention. :lmao:

:bow:

From,

Sparkles on behalf of RBSKY

Glad to get you back on here!

Don't you mean touch him up

I saw that, it's very sad news.

Yeah... that too! :das:

Tis very sad... I was half listening to the news and I thought I heard died and Rob Guest... obviously I did...

The only major thing that might happen is one of us will get a question answered.. and I'm sure there's a spam filter to try and avoid that happening anyway.

I pull mine out of my purse but they never inspect it.

I'm sure that will happen... but we'll all be excited if he does answer one of our questions...

I reckon if you're sort of eager to show them they don't bother checking it...

My goodness, we just had guests walk into our house. Just because it's a religious holiday it doesn't mean that people can barge in willy-nilly uninvited whenever they like, distantly related or not. I'm gonna hole myself up in my room and pretend like they don't exist.

:blink:

Geez... My Mum's and Dad's families drop over a lot (esp Mum's)... at least they knock...

Sadly not. But in the summer holidays my family is going to the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

OOooooooooh! Really???

In the school holidays at the end of this year and for two weeks. I can't remember specifics.

Awwww... I hope you're still there around the 15th and afterwards...

If not you could always convince your parents to let you stay a few extra days :fisch:

EDIT: Never mind, I'm pretty sure it's actually a demo that snuck it's way into the wrong folder!

Question!

Most of you guys are extremely music-knowledgable, so perhaps you can help me find out who this is a cover of. I'm reorganising all my music, and this one looks STUPID in my "covers" folder without the label of who it is a cover of :naughty:

And googling the lyrics is getting NOTHING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qss_dU9a8M

It's (apparently) called Sailing (and no, it's not by Rod Stewart)

The start of the lyrics go

"I've been sailing, I've been sailing so so long,

I've been loving, I've been loving so so long,

Oh but the joke is on me, 'cause something-something-luke-always-mumbles-too-much"

and then after that I pretty much can't understand anything else.

In the school holidays at the end of this year and for two weeks. I can't remember specifics.

:naughty:

No food or drink from sunrise to sunset.

:shocked: Wo-ah! So you just eat lots before and after? :naughty:

Well, I was going to give HK a call tonight.. around this time of course. But I'm exhausted & incoherent.. so I'm going to bed. Night

Haha - night!

A couple of times... it's funny cause they feel a bit stupid when I tell tehm where it takes it off...

:roftl:

Crap... I'll have to get it off the parentals camera...

You'd better :sneaky2:

I've never had my ticket checked... even in Melb when we were.. *cough*travellingontramswithoutpaying*cough* we didn't get asked...

I see someone getting having a ticket written at least twice a week :thumbdown:

I see someone getting having a ticket written at least twice a week :thumbdown:

I do stupider and stupider things every single day. And I know it's from accumulating lack of sleep, but after watching today tonight tonight I am slightly terrified it's accumulating brain damage from drinking too much water :roftl: *puts some salt in her glass*

SILVER! How are you my cute little age challenged person!!!!

:sneaky2: I may be a lot of things but I'm not cute :tongue2:

Wonderful news! A few of us Mikamites will be an hour away from Brissy in January. Have you told her you'll be coming for holidays?

Slight prob there in that I'm terrified of flying. Otherwise an excellent idea :thumb_yello:

Whips, chains and handcuffs

My favourite things :das:

I do stupider and stupider things every single day. And I know it's from accumulating lack of sleep, but after watching today tonight tonight I am slightly terrified it's accumulating brain damage from drinking too much water :roftl: *puts some salt in her glass*

You'll get organ failure too. And I think you mean cumulative.

You'll get organ failure too. And I think you mean cumulative.

Nuh-uhhh, today tonight said too much water and not enough salt = brain damage! And Today Tonight is always right! Or are you talking about lack of sleep :naughty:

Cumulative-schmumalative :sneaky2:

Good grief OKD what are you doing still up? or didn't you bother with sleep?

:fisch: I had to finish organising my Kooks collection!

And I'm up bright and early tomorrow (like, totally pre-10am :shocked:) to round up sheep :original::roftl::boxed:

Bonjour Kelzee :wink2:

3 legs?

*goes back to check*

Nuh-uhhh, today tonight said too much water and not enough salt = brain damage! And Today Tonight is always right! Or are you talking about lack of sleep : naughty:

Cumulative-schmumalative :sneaky2:

:fisch: I had to finish organising my Kooks collection!

And I'm up bright and early tomorrow (like, totally pre-10am :shocked:) to round up sheep :original::roftl:: boxed:

Just like Wikipedia, you mean :roftl:

:blink:Isn't it tomorrow already with you?

Yep :original:

No :sneaky2:

It's still today until I go to sleep :naughty: It's tomorrow when i wake up - tomorrow!

Na-night! :naughty:

But tomorrow never comes! :naughty:

So it's Friday in Oz? Still Thursday here. I can't even cope with the time differences, let alone different days :blink:

Twatty - I have handcuffs you can borrow anytime - proper, operational ones, none of the pink fluffy stuff!! No need for the rigorous training needed then!! :naughty:

Should I ask why you have them? :naughty:

:shocked: Wo-ah! So you just eat lots before and after? :naughty:

Yep. Hence why I gained so much weight.

Nuh-uhhh, today tonight said too much water and not enough salt = brain damage! And Today Tonight is always right!

How is that supposed to work? Decreased osmotic pressure/salt concentration effects blood cells but not brain cells because there's the blood-brain barrier between strictly controlling what's entering the brain. It may affect the dilation of blood vessels which can push against brain matter but that's got to do only with the volume of water and not the salt content at all... It doesn't make sense. :blink:

Evening all!

Not when you're snotting all over the place :sneaky2:

*sneezes on you*

DAN WAS KICKED OUT OF THE KOOKS!!!! :tears: I LOVE DAN! :crybaby:

And he has been replaced by PETE, and I HATE PETE! :crybaby:

EURGH!!! :crybaby:

D:

All right, going to Bowral tomorrow for four days. Talk to you next week. Have fun everyone!

Bye CD! Have a good time!

Tegan, your avie caught my attention. :lmao:

:bow:

From,

Sparkles on behalf of RBSKY

Liz! *chains you to floor*

I still wub you ER...*slaps Bianca for being mean...and because she enjoys it*

At least I know who my real friends are *hmph*