'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100th post!!

so lame, most of you guys are like "2,000!". i don't know how you do it!! anyways...well...im still happy :naughty::punk:

mafa: i would love to see!! i am learning guitar right now (working on 'my interpretation') so i would love to see that!!!!!

I know how to play "My Interpretation" in the guitar . It's pretty complicated . :roftl:

Well . . . it stills ulpoading . F*uck it, be quickly YouTube !

anyone here?

p.s. does anyone know what :penguin: penguin means?? ive seen people on mfc use it...feel so clueless!! :naughty:

I'm here!

No, I just know that RAK1, Rose, is a Penguin :lmfao:

I guess it just means that Carlota . Lol !

Please ! Help me ! I wanna kill myself !

I had just upload the video and then when I went to see it, it just desapeared ! Now I have to upload that f*ucking **** again ! I hate my life !:thumbdown:

Woah now! Dont say things like that:tears:

Imagine the newspaper headlines.. 'Girl kills herself because of youtube crappy-ness'. That wouldnt be good.

Please ! Help me ! I wanna kill myself !

I had just upload the video and then when I went to see it, it just desapeared ! Now I have to upload that f*ucking **** again ! I hate my life !:thumbdown:

hahaha

i love your starring. "f*ucking"

didn't really bleep anything out, just put a little star in there :roftl: :roftl:

anyways, its ok, we'll be patient!! :thumb_yello:

i am home my lovelies! from an amazing day at my new school!

sammy!! tell us about it!! what did you do?? lets hear it!!

p.s. what state do you live in? not texas right? because if you did..maybe...we could meet? :naughty:

Hey !! YouTube is really idiot !!

I found my video again !! Yey !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-e1piC9OUY

I'm wearing the t-shirt I made to Mika .

MAFAA!!!! watching the video!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so good!! woeaijojaweriowfjsoidjl!!!

i love the shirt!! (i hope this doesnt sound wrong, but i love your accent!!!! :wub2:"

sammy!! tell us about it!! what did you do?? lets hear it!!

p.s. what state do you live in? not texas right? because if you did..maybe...we could meet? :naughty:

no....conneticut! hehe

So i went to my high school. Its the largest all girls catholic high school in the state. I am so lucky ot be going. The school i used to go to, which was public was horrible. One of the worst in teh state. As you know, i am a huge fan of theater. I perform all teh time, singing and acting.

Last year in my old school, which is a high school AND middle school, we had a drama club. The director wasnt good at all. 3 rehearsals before the show, no one knew theyre lines but me and another boy. we had no costumes or props other than what i had given. Our stage has holes in the floor. Tape holding the floor together. Huge rips and stains on the curtains. No lights, horrible sound. No one cared about the show but me. And i knew everyline IN TEH BOOK! I KNEW EVERYONES LINES BY HEART! NO ONE KNEW THEIR LINES! Eventually, I had to make the decision for all of the seniors! I took control and said...IF NONE OF YOU WANT TO BE HERE, WHY DID YOU SIGN UP? How many of you want this to continue?

We ended the drama club. Because i was the only person who cared. I was so upset, i had landed a lead role against several seniors. I was promised two solo numbers aswell.

Anyway, today in school, after going to my locker, the stage and gym were empty. on my way to my first class, i stopped into the gym.

i went backstage. it was gorgeous. It had lovely rafters, lights, a huge floor, it was amazing. Flawless. The shows this school does are incredible. I was sitting alone backstage in this amazing stage just thinking about my next four years of my life, in this amazing high school. It brought me to tears. I am just so happy to be going to this school. I feel its jsut where i belong. All the girls are so happy here. My other school is so horrible, I hate it so much. No one cared about academics or even the drama club. i was the only one who ahd good grades, didnt skip classes and do all bad things.

Im just so happy to be going to this school, im almost crying right now. Im so happy.

And on the way out, i met a girl. shes nice. we started talking about music.

she said "Who do you listen to?"

And i said "Have you ever heard of mika?"

Now i expected a NO becuase no one i ask ever knows who he is, but she said... OMG YES! I LOVE HIM! OFCOURSE!

im so happy to be going to this school i cant even describe it. it feels lik im home. i belong, and im not an outsider anymore.

MAFAA!!!! watching the video!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so good!! woeaijojaweriowfjsoidjl!!!

i love the shirt!! (i hope this doesnt sound wrong, but i love your accent!!!! :wub2:"

Thanks ! :blush-anim-cl:

You love my accent . There is something nobody ever told me !

hey Mafaa I'm checkin it ! right now! ;)

Hope you enjoy it !

posted a comment.

Thanks ! :blush-anim-cl:

no....conneticut! hehe

So i went to my high school. Its the largest all girls catholic high school in the state. I am so lucky ot be going. The school i used to go to, which was public was horrible. One of the worst in teh state. As you know, i am a huge fan of theater. I perform all teh time, singing and acting.

Last year in my old school, which is a high school AND middle school, we had a drama club. The director wasnt good at all. 3 rehearsals before the show, no one knew theyre lines but me and another boy. we had no costumes or props other than what i had given. Our stage has holes in the floor. Tape holding the floor together. Huge rips and stains on the curtains. No lights, horrible sound. No one cared about the show but me. And i knew everyline IN TEH BOOK! I KNEW EVERYONES LINES BY HEART! NO ONE KNEW THEIR LINES! Eventually, I had to make the decision for all of the seniors! I took control and said...IF NONE OF YOU WANT TO BE HERE, WHY DID YOU SIGN UP? How many of you want this to continue?

We ended the drama club. Because i was the only person who cared. I was so upset, i had landed a lead role against several seniors. I was promised two solo numbers aswell.

Anyway, today in school, after going to my locker, the stage and gym were empty. on my way to my first class, i stopped into the gym.

i went backstage. it was gorgeous. It had lovely rafters, lights, a huge floor, it was amazing. Flawless. The shows this school does are incredible. I was sitting alone backstage in this amazing stage just thinking about my next four years of my life, in this amazing high school. It brought me to tears. I am just so happy to be going to this school. I feel its jsut where i belong. All the girls are so happy here. My other school is so horrible, I hate it so much. No one cared about academics or even the drama club. i was the only one who ahd good grades, didnt skip classes and do all bad things.

Im just so happy to be going to this school, im almost crying right now. Im so happy.

Now i expected a NO becuase no one i ask ever knows who he is, but she said... OMG YES! I LOVE HIM! OFCOURSE!

im so happy to be going to this school i cant even describe it. it feels lik im home. i belong, and im not an outsider anymore.

wow, sammy I'm happy for you!

Here I go to a public school, but portugal's public schools are a whole lot different than the ones from the US. Mine isn't crappy like some are.:bleh:

I mean, there's lots of people who skip classes and so on, but there's a lot of people who really care about school too!:thumb_yello:

Private ones here are awful,I've been to one, and I really disliked it. Everone was so greety and selfish!

But I love my school, and it's going to be my 3rd year there.

I'm so happy for you!:thumb_yello:

ARG! that girl I don't like is calling me! I don't want to answer it.. what a pain in the ass she is:sweatdrop:

oh...wow....im sorry about that! hehe

i love your cover carlota, i really do!

And hey.....who wants to continue the daydream?? anyone??? anyone????

oh...wow....im sorry about that! hehe

i love your cover carlota, i really do!

And hey.....who wants to continue the daydream?? anyone??? anyone????

:tears:

Thanks! I was really needing that :huglove:

Well, were did we ended up?

no....conneticut! hehe

I just read it . Well... what can I say... I hope I was your lucky .

I hate my school and the people in my school . To be honest, I blame Mika for that too (lol), I mean I'm on my school for 4 years now and I always hated it, but I used to be happy there, I had a lot of friends and I had a lot of fun, but now since I started to listen to Mika I've been pushing away almost all my "friends" . It's not like "I'm addicted to Mika and I don't care about all the rest of the World" of course not . God ! I'm not that kind of girls !

But since I started to be Mika's fan I started to care about some things I used to don't care and I started to make my own personality and don't be like any f*cking people in my city . So I just said "Ok, I'm sick of this. Do you know something? You all are idiots" . And well... now I just have real friends what reduce my 100 friends to something about 5 or 10 .

And I f*cking hate my school, cause it's ugly, it doesn't have a f*ucking drama club and I just want to start my f*cking life again, SO I WANNA LEAVE MY DAMN SCHOOL! But... my parents don't seem to understand I need to do that, so they don't give a sh*t for what I feel and they don't wanna move . But the most disgusting thing in that, it's I'm going to move, so I'm going to leave the house I love, to another house but I won't move town !! And I just ask "Why? Why can't we just move? Father work in Lisbon and you don't work at all! What's the problem ! F*ck you !"

And after that . My parents pretend nothing happened and act normally what makes me sick !