'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmm mucha' date=' pues cosas de mika y algo de musica en español[/color']

yo estive 2 semanas (weeks) en españa y yo ouvi (listen) una musica "pode ser qe mi equivoqe otra vez" . (I quit) It was always playing in the radio . :bleh:

hello! how is everyone doing?

Hi !

I'm doing some Harry Potter things ! :bleh:And you ?

Hiiiii!!! how did it go??? tell uus!!

soccer? well all day ive been getting light headed + dizzy, and i drink a lot of water and stuff, so i dont know wat was up. but when we got t ehre, i left my inhailer and knee brace at home, but i also felt like passing out the whole time, and we were running a lot, and ugg. i felt like throwing up, and all that crap

soccer? well all day ive been getting light headed + dizzy, and i drink a lot of water and stuff, so i dont know wat was up. but when we got t ehre, i left my inhailer and knee brace at home, but i also felt like passing out the whole time, and we were running a lot, and ugg. i felt like throwing up, and all that crap

Awwwww that sucks!!!!:thumbdown: are you feeling better now that you are in MFC?? :naughty:

hi sammy!! :bye: why are you on here at this hr? no-one else is here!!

well i have a school orientation at 8, which is about 45 minutes away. now its 6:20. but i was supposed to wake up at quarter to 7, not quarter to 6!

MY BAD! but i like having extra time better! hehe ;D

how are you???

DAYDREAM PART 7 and a half!

*Everyone arrives at the paintball place thing.*

Yasmine: *taking control* OK! Fortune you will be captain of team alpha quadro x! and mika, you can take team mega hyrdo q! All troops fend for themselves, no mans land is off limits! now go go go go!

Mika: Yasminem are you ok? Ive never seen you like this!

Yasmine: *looking at herself taking control* Ah, well your right. your always in charge though, i thought maybe i could try it for a change!

Mika: *laughs* ok, that sounds good, but TONE IT DOWN a little. Here, let me try.

Bel, Marie, CArlota, Freestyle, Devin and Mafa take Fortunes team.

Sammy, Both Alices, Liene, Roxy, and Yasmine on my team.

Yasmine: Ah ah ah! with MEEEE as you co-captian!!

Mika: *sigh* with Yasmine as my co-captain.

Yasmine: OK LETS GO!

*At the entrance*

Paintball man: Ok, you guys take the red vests *giving them to Fortunes team*

Paintball Man: An you take the blue vests *To Mikas team*

Mika: *Whining like a baby* Awwww....thats not fair! I wanted to be the red team!

Fortune: *sticking out tongue* WELL YOU CANT because im better.

Mika: *baby whine* BUt the red matches my shoes! FORTTTTUUUNNNNEEEE!

Fortune: *yelling* YOUR SUCH A BABY!

Mika: YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!

Alice: *Whispers to fourplets* Hes such a baby!

Mika: WHAT WAS THAT?

Fourplets: NOTHING!

Fortune: YOU LOSE MIKA! Red is better!

Mika: *lunging to grab his neck again* WHY YOU LITTLE...

Yasmine: *Holds one boy at each arm* STOP IT! You two act like babies! Fortune, you take the red vests, Mika, dont be a baby!

Mika: AWWWWWWW

Yasmine: WAHT DID I SAY YOUNG MAN?!?!

Mika: yes mam. *sour face like a little kid*

*INSIDE*

Sammy: Ive never played paintball mika! How do you know where someone is?

Mika: Well they hide behind all these things, but somone is going to just shoot a paintaball at the other team and it starts! ILL SHOOT FORTUNE! If onlyi could find him...

*Just as mika looks around for fortune, he pops out behind somethig and shoot mika right in the chest! His blue vest has a big spot of ORANGE!

Mika: Why you little...

Devin: LETS......PLAY.....

Fourplets: PAINTBAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*everyone plays paintball for hours! Yasmine hits carlota, carlota hits liene, liene hits mafa, mafa hits mika, mika hits fortune, fortune hits sammy, sammy hits alice, alice hits marie.....everyone is laughin and having an amazing time! Suddenly, Fortune appears on a big hill, looking like a warrior!*

Fortune: I am lord Fortune! King of the paintball! The paintball gods have bestowed upon me a single paintball which has all the colors of the rainbow in it. The person I shoot...their team will lose the game and we win. Now i will load the paintball *holding up a giant paintball in the air* And may god have mercy on your souls!

Everyone: *laughs*

Fortune: Fine! Dont beleive me! *Loading the paintball, he points the gun at mika....*

Mika: WAIT WAIT NO....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO.....

*'He turns and starts to run backwards! Everything is in slow motion.*

Mika: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fortune: *Boom!*

Mika: *SPLAT! right on his vest!* OMG! IM COVERED IN SOME LIKE....HORSE SPIT OR SOMETHING!

*Its true, there is paint EVERYWHERE!*

Yasmine: Haha, you look like the cover of LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION!

*Everyone falls on the floor laughing!*

*Everyone starts to take off theyre vests. they are now in real clothes. except mika, DRIPPING in paint!*

Sammy: *going up to mika* Youve got some paint in your hair. *She grabs a whole bunch out of his curly hair and holds it.*

*turning to yasmine*

Sammy: *Ya know yasmine, you are too uptight! Youve really gotta learn to relax and take it easy. Always painting and making outfits for mika, youve gotta learn to have a little fun!

Yasmine: Theres not alot of time for fun in my job!

Sammy: Wel... you should make some time! *Throwing the big ball of paint RIGHT ONTO HER gorgeous white shirt, like the one she wore in the SYRIAN BORDER vlog.*

Everyone: *GASP.* *whispers* She gunna kill her! OMG SHES DEAD!

Yasmine: *GAsping* Ya know your right sammy, I dont have enough fun. *WALKS TO MIKA, grabs paint off his shirt* Come to think of it, you seem very dull today too! Maybe you should ADD SOME COLOR to your day! *THROWS THE PAINT AT ME!*

Freestyle: PAINT FIGHT!

*Everyone runs towards mika and grabs paitn off him*

Mika: ARRRGGGGHHHHHH HELP MEEEE!!!!!!

*Everyone throws paint at one another, everyone is laughing and having fun. Finally the wash up.*

TKAE IT AWAY! ILL READ THE REST WHEN I COME HOME!

My name is MAFA ! Just one F ! Why do you always spell it wrong ? xD

I have to let Mika think I'm older . Why do you think I'm in his tops friend in YouTube's account ! :glasses3

:lmfa

Btw... I love you girl ! You siggy is just so sweet .

And... well... if I met you I would definitely hug you ! It's like... ok we just met from internet... but looks... during the fist times I was there I liked you... but I didn't feel like I really know all of you, cause internet it's not real life . But now.... God ! Liene ! I really like you !! And I would love to met you !! I really would !! :tears:

You are right ! I wouldn't left you without telling you ! :wink2

oh im SO SORRY. since that time i always thought its written with 2 ff :blush-anim-cl:

oh mafaa youre so sweet :wub2:

i like you too, how i wish i could meet you ...*sigh*

DAYDREAM PART 7 and a half!

*Everyone arrives at the paintball place thing.*

Yasmine: *taking control* OK! Fortune you will be captain of team alpha quadro x! and mika, you can take team mega hyrdo q! All troops fend for themselves, no mans land is off limits! now go go go go!

Mika: Yasminem are you ok? Ive never seen you like this!

Yasmine: *looking at herself taking control* Ah, well your right. your always in charge though, i thought maybe i could try it for a change!

Mika: *laughs* ok, that sounds good, but TONE IT DOWN a little. Here, let me try.

Bel, Marie, CArlota, Freestyle, Devin and Mafa take Fortunes team.

Sammy, Both Alices, Liene, Roxy, and Yasmine on my team.

Yasmine: Ah ah ah! with MEEEE as you co-captian!!

Mika: *sigh* with Yasmine as my co-captain.

Yasmine: OK LETS GO!

*At the entrance*

Paintball man: Ok, you guys take the red vests *giving them to Fortunes team*

Paintball Man: An you take the blue vests *To Mikas team*

Mika: *Whining like a baby* Awwww....thats not fair! I wanted to be the red team!

Fortune: *sticking out tongue* WELL YOU CANT because im better.

Mika: *baby whine* BUt the red matches my shoes! FORTTTTUUUNNNNEEEE!

Fortune: *yelling* YOUR SUCH A BABY!

Mika: YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!

Alice: *Whispers to fourplets* Hes such a baby!

Mika: WHAT WAS THAT?

Fourplets: NOTHING!

Fortune: YOU LOSE MIKA! Red is better!

Mika: *lunging to grab his neck again* WHY YOU LITTLE...

Yasmine: *Holds one boy at each arm* STOP IT! You two act like babies! Fortune, you take the red vests, Mika, dont be a baby!

Mika: AWWWWWWW

Yasmine: WAHT DID I SAY YOUNG MAN?!?!

Mika: yes mam. *sour face like a little kid*

*INSIDE*

Sammy: Ive never played paintball mika! How do you know where someone is?

Mika: Well they hide behind all these things, but somone is going to just shoot a paintaball at the other team and it starts! ILL SHOOT FORTUNE! If onlyi could find him...

*Just as mika looks around for fortune, he pops out behind somethig and shoot mika right in the chest! His blue vest has a big spot of ORANGE!

Mika: Why you little...

Devin: LETS......PLAY.....

Fourplets: PAINTBAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*everyone plays paintball for hours! Yasmine hits carlota, carlota hits liene, liene hits mafa, mafa hits mika, mika hits fortune, fortune hits sammy, sammy hits alice, alice hits marie.....everyone is laughin and having an amazing time! Suddenly, Fortune appears on a big hill, looking like a warrior!*

Fortune: I am lord Fortune! King of the paintball! The paintball gods have bestowed upon me a single paintball which has all the colors of the rainbow in it. The person I shoot...their team will lose the game and we win. Now i will load the paintball *holding up a giant paintball in the air* And may god have mercy on your souls!

Everyone: *laughs*

Fortune: Fine! Dont beleive me! *Loading the paintball, he points the gun at mika....*

Mika: WAIT WAIT NO....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO.....

*'He turns and starts to run backwards! Everything is in slow motion.*

Mika: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fortune: *Boom!*

Mika: *SPLAT! right on his vest!* OMG! IM COVERED IN SOME LIKE....HORSE SPIT OR SOMETHING!

*Its true, there is paint EVERYWHERE!*

Yasmine: Haha, you look like the cover of LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION!

*Everyone falls on the floor laughing!*

*Everyone starts to take off theyre vests. they are now in real clothes. except mika, DRIPPING in paint!*

Sammy: *going up to mika* Youve got some paint in your hair. *She grabs a whole bunch out of his curly hair and holds it.*

*turning to yasmine*

Sammy: *Ya know yasmine, you are too uptight! Youve really gotta learn to relax and take it easy. Always painting and making outfits for mika, youve gotta learn to have a little fun!

Yasmine: Theres not alot of time for fun in my job!

Sammy: Wel... you should make some time! *Throwing the big ball of paint RIGHT ONTO HER gorgeous white shirt, like the one she wore in the SYRIAN BORDER vlog.*

Everyone: *GASP.* *whispers* She gunna kill her! OMG SHES DEAD!

Yasmine: *GAsping* Ya know your right sammy, I dont have enough fun. *WALKS TO MIKA, grabs paint off his shirt* Come to think of it, you seem very dull today too! Maybe you should ADD SOME COLOR to your day! *THROWS THE PAINT AT ME!*

Freestyle: PAINT FIGHT!

*Everyone runs towards mika and grabs paitn off him*

Mika: ARRRGGGGHHHHHH HELP MEEEE!!!!!!

*Everyone throws paint at one another, everyone is laughing and having fun. Finally the wash up.*

TKAE IT AWAY! ILL READ THE REST WHEN I COME HOME!

:bow:

its SO great :naughty:

i lovbe how you throwed paint on Yasmins shirt, so creative :roftl:

love ya :huglove:

oh im SO SORRY. since that time i always thought its written with 2 ff :blush-anim-cl:

oh mafaa youre so sweet :wub2:

i like you too, how i wish i could meet you ...*sigh*

:bow:

its SO great :naughty:

i lovbe how you throwed paint on Yasmins shirt, so creative :roftl:

love ya :huglove:

haha. that girl really does need to lighten up! hehe

and i had to throw mika being a little baby girl in there! hehe

FORTUNNNNEEE! I WANTED THE RED!!!! THEY MATCH MY SHOEESSS!!! FORTUNEEE!!!!

Sound farmiliar?

"Yasmine? Can you go in the back! my legs are longer! YASMINE!"

hehe

haha. that girl really does need to lighten up! hehe

and i had to throw mika being a little baby girl in there! hehe

FORTUNNNNEEE! I WANTED THE RED!!!! THEY MATCH MY SHOEESSS!!! FORTUNEEE!!!!

Sound farmiliar?

"Yasmine? Can you go in the back! my legs are longer! YASMINE!"

hehe

LOL

yeah yhey really are similar :naughty: