'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thanks! did mafa just peace out? i thought she was gunna write a dayream! i think she left. that or shes writing a SUPER LONG one!

mmmmm...think she wouldn't left us just like that...think she's writing:wink2:

but i think i'm gonna go....

so.......

I wish u LOVELY DAY-I MEAN THE REST OF THE DAY and NIGHT FOURPLETS!!!:serenade:

:huglove:

so.......

yeah and im going to get my hair done and then football. so talk tommorow night! liene have a great time otmmorow! cant wait to read the daydream!

bye loves! sweet mika dreams! hehe

-love, sAmMy rAe ;D

mmmmm...think she wouldn't left us just like that...think she's writing:wink2

so.......

I wish u LOVELY DAY-I MEAN THE REST OF THE DAY and NIGHT FOURPLETS!!!:serenade

:huglove

oh good night :wub2:

have fun, what ever youre doing :naughty:

love you too <3

yeah and im going to get my hair done and then football. so talk tommorow night! liene have a great time otmmorow! cant wait to read the daydream!

bye loves! sweet mika dreams! hehe

-love, sAmMy rAe ;D

oh ok, bye :tears:

have fun at football :thumb_yello:

i want to see it too, and then im off to bed :blush-anim-cl:

1:11 here, im up 11 minutes more that my mom let me to.

i STILL cant believe she let me to sit here till 1:00. i expected 23-24. but 1:00. its great, i love my mom.

oh sweet dreams to you too, WHEN you go to sleep cause its only 6:00 pm for you :naughty:

guys i was thinking about our friendship once, and i thought, what wouldi do if i would ever meet you. i mean could i hug you ? it would be strange, now i say i love you and stuff (which is true) but in real life if i would meet you first time it would be strange, but definitely fun :naughty:

hey, is maffa writing a daydream or she is out ?

im waiting for daydream but i guess i will go to sleep loves.

bye, and stay well everyone, love you guys.

have a good and sweet dreams. i will try to dream about mika :thumb_yello:

LOVE.

lienexx

hello!! how r all u?!

Hey!

I'm good, you?

hey, is maffa writing a daydream or she is out ?

im waiting for daydream but i guess i will go to sleep loves.

bye, and stay well everyone, love you guys.

have a good and sweet dreams. i will try to dream about mika :thumb_yello:

LOVE.

lienexx

I don't know...

Ah ok! Night night!!!

Love you too :huglove::wink2:

Hey!

I'm good, you?

im alright. just got home from school 20 minutes ago. just ate a sandwhich (only thing i ate all day. i was starved). we had picture day today, that went terrible. then we had a test in band (you have to play songs by yourself) and i messed up on one part of a song, and i got embarrissed, and gradually started to cry.

im alright. just got home from school 20 minutes ago. just ate a sandwhich (only thing i ate all day. i was starved). we had picture day today, that went terrible. then we had a test in band (you have to play songs by yourself) and i messed up on one part of a song, and i got embarrissed, and gradually started to cry.

Aw... But with what were you playing and wich song?:wink2:

I'm goood!! I bought shoes for schoool!! and some paper for decorating my notebooks!! I can't believe I start school in 5 daaays!!

Wow!!!

Mine starts in... 25 days!:naughty:

And... it's my bday in... 9 days! Well' date=' now it's almost 8 days!yay!:bleh:

i dont know what songs. and i was playing the tenor sax

Wow, that's hard! I don't even know how to play it!

Wow!!!

Mine starts in... 25 days!:naughty:

And... it's my bday in... 9 days! Well, now it's almost 8 days!yay!:bleh:

Wow, that's hard! I don't even know how to play it!

HAPPY ALMOST BRTHDAY btw lol

ya, and i get super nervous and embarrassed easily

. i wanna "be sick" tomorrow, but i have to go to pe (one of the classes that your grade goes down a whole letter grade if u miss a mile

*Mika is cleaning his face from the toothpaste, then he came out from the bathroom. Half of fourplets are in the room1, with Mika ans then, someone knock on the door. The girls were all in the bed so Mika opened the doors, it was the fourplets from the another room*

Roxy - We heard Mika screaming... *Roxy spoke to the fourplets in their beds*

Mika and Fourplets from room 1 - *laugh*

Sammy - Well . . . Do you remember what we did tonight... What we did to Mika's face?

Danielle - You covered it with toothpaste...

Mika - You girls are so mean!

Liene - He was screaming like a a little girl cause his face was dirty.

Mika - *looks mad at Mafa* I wasn't screaming like a girl!

Bel - You were. We heard it in our room!

Mika - Right . You are really mean!

*Mafa jumps out her bed, she was just with a large t-shirt and panties, she gets really blushed, she had totally forget she was wearing just that, the room was in silence, everyone looking at Mafa*

Mafa - Ahhh ! Whatever ! Don't be stupid ! I'm not naked it's like wearing bikini !

*Fourplets and mika laugh and Mafa runs to Mika*

Mafa - We are not mean! *she hugs Mika and do some puppy eyes*

Mika - You girls are the best ! *Mika laughs*

Carlota - Yes. we are!

Alice - Mika... you have to tell us about the gig!

Mika - *worried* God! I forgot that! I shouldn't slept here! I have to call my sister. I have to ask her to pick us here and ask her to bring me clothes, we have to be done in about an hour! So girls, you have to hurry up. How many bathrooms are here?

Liene - There are 2 bathrooms in each room. So... 4 bathrooms in total.

Mika - And we are... *Mika starts counting the fourplets* 12 people, counting with me. So... 20 minutes to every people, go take a shower, get dressed and go to have breakfast, ok?

Fourplets - Right, boss.

*Mika goes to the window to call his sister*247

Marie - Who's the first?

Mafa - I don't know, but it is so whatever! Girls from the room2, go to your room and no discuss. Wait... no discuss at all, 1st the 2 Alices, 2nd Danielle and Marie and 3rd Roxy and Bel. Now go girls!

Bel - Are you the 2nd boss?

Mafa - I am. :bleh:

Fourplets from room2 - Right 2nd boss!

*They laugh and go to their room*

Sammy - Give us order, I don't have patience to think.

Mafa - Right. Liene and Sammy go now, 2nd Carlota and Devin and 3rd me and Mika. *silence* I didn't make it, I chose random people!

Devin - Right, it doesn't matters.

Carlota - Yeah... it's not in the same bathroom so...

Sammy - Ok. Liene we are the first. *Liene goes to a bathroom and Sammy to the other, but before they pick their clothes*

*Mika walk to the fourplet girls, we had talked to his sister*

Mika - Everything it's alright. My sister was kinda worried but I explained her everything and she ended mocking me. Fortune is coming with her by the way.

Devin - Yay! Fortune!

Mika - What the f*uck it's your problem with my brother?

Carlota - Well . . . he is your brother...

Mika - And...

Mafa - And! We all love you, but you are really older than us... but Fortune is almost our age!

Mika - But my brother is not me, in fact, we are very diferent

Devin - Yeah... but he is the similar we have.

Mika - God! You sound desperate!

Carlota - It's not that. That thing with your brother... well, we are just kidding. I mean, we don't know him.

Mafa - In the end we just love you. *Mafa makes a face like this :bleh:*

Mika - *blush* Right girls. You always make me blush!

*Sammy screams from the bathroom* - NEXT!

Devin - Go on Carlota.

Carlota - Ok!

*Carlota walks to the bathroom and Sammy leaves already dressed up*

Mafa - Oh! I just remembered something, Mika!

Mika - You can speak.

*Liene screams* - NEXT! *Devin goes and Liene leaves*

Sammy - Well... Liene... Let's have breakfast?

Liene - Sure. Mika, Mafa... see you soon !

*Mafa stays alone in the room with Mika*

Mika - What do you want to tell me, darling?

Mafa - Well... last year about a month after your gig in Lisbon I promise to Carlota something.

Mika - What ?

Mafa - I promise her, if we were with you I would ask you something and yesterday I remember that cause you told Bel you remember her.

Mika - I do!

Mafa - Don't you remember Carlota?

Mika - *thinks a bit* I guess I do, but I'm not sure. Wait! Oh I do! What a stupid man I am, she was the only MFC who met me after Lisbon gig, wasn't it?

Mafa - Yeah! She was!

Mika - Why didn't I met you too?

Mafa - Well... there were about 20 girls from portuguese fan club you didn't meet...

Mika - Are you kidding me? Why?

Mafa - Well... it doesn't matters now. It was a security's mistake.

Mika - Oh... ok. So... I remember Carlota, what do you want to ask me?

Mafa - Well, I always think about that things and I was wondering, and I want you to be honest, if after meeting Carlota you though about her again. You have to say no, cause if you say yes I will think you're being sweat.

Mika - Sweat? *shocked*

Mafa - I'm gonna kill myself. *she walks to the window and looks trough it, then she returns to Mika* It's very high. *she smiles* I hate my life. *silence* I'm kidding! So, did you think about her or not?

Mika - I don't know, but I think I did. In the night after the gigs I always try to remember the whole gig and my fans and she's the girl I met after the gig, so I bet I though about her after the gig.

Mafa - *hugs Mika* You're the best!

Mika - *blushes* Thanks...

*Carlota and Devin scream at the same time* - NEXT! *Mika and Mafa laugh and walk to the bathroom, after they went to have breakfast. After the breakfast the get in the car where it's already Yasmine and Fortune*

HAPPY ALMOST BRTHDAY btw lol

ya, and i get super nervous and embarrassed easily

. i wanna "be sick" tomorrow, but i have to go to pe (one of the classes that your grade goes down a whole letter grade if u miss a mile

aah thanks! :huglove:

Me too...

Oh, that happenned to me a lot, last year...But like you, I just couldn't skip class...

*Mika is cleaning his face from the toothpaste, then he came out from the bathroom. Half of fourplets are in the room1, with Mika ans then, someone knock on the door. The girls were all in the bed so Mika opened the doors, it was the fourplets from the another room*

Sammy - Well . . . Do you remember what we did tonight... What we did to Mika's face?

*Mafa jumps out her bed, she was just with a large t-shirt and panties, she gets really blushed, she had totally forget she was wearing just that, the room was in silence, everyone looking at Mafa*

Mafa - Ahhh ! Whatever ! Don't be stupid ! I'm not naked it's like wearing bikini !

Carlota - Yes. we are!

Mika - *worried* God! I forgot that! I shouldn't slept here! I have to call my sister. I have to ask her to pick us here and ask her to bring me clothes, we have to be done in about an hour! So girls, you have to hurry up. How many bathrooms are here?

Mika - And we are... *Mika starts counting the fourplets* 12 people, counting with me. So... 20 minutes to every people, go take a shower, get dressed and go to have breakfast, ok?

Fourplets - Right, boss.

Marie - Who's the first?

Mafa - I don't know, but it is so whatever! Girls from the room2, go to your room and no discuss. Wait... no discuss at all, 1st the 2 Alices, 2nd Danielle and Marie and 3rd Roxy and Bel. Now go girls!

Mafa - Right. Liene and Sammy go now, 2nd Carlota and Devin and 3rd me and Mika. *silence* I didn't make it, I chose random people!

Sammy - Ok. Liene we are the first. *Liene goes to a bathroom and Sammy to the other, but before they pick their clothes*

Mika - Everything it's alright. My sister was kinda worried but I explained her everything and she ended mocking me. Fortune is coming with her by the way.

Devin - Yay! Fortune!

Mika - And...

Mafa - And! We all love you, but you are really older than us... but Fortune is almost our age!

Carlota - It's not that. That thing with your brother... well, we are just kidding. I mean, we don't know him.

Devin - Go on Carlota.

Carlota - Ok!

Mika - You can speak.

Mafa - Well... last year about a month after your gig in Lisbon I promise to Carlota something.

Mika - What ?

Mafa - I promise her, if we were with you I would ask you something and yesterday I remember that cause you told Bel you remember her.

Mika - I do!

Mika - *thinks a bit* I guess I do, but I'm not sure. Wait! Oh I do! What a stupid man I am, she was the only MFC who met me after Lisbon gig, wasn't it?

Mafa - Yeah! She was!

Mafa - Well... there were about 20 girls from portuguese fan club you didn't meet...

Mafa - Well, I always think about that things and I was wondering, and I want you to be honest, if after meeting Carlota you though about her again. You have to say no, cause if you say yes I will think you're being sweat.

Mika - Sweat? *shocked*

Mafa - I'm gonna kill myself. *she walks to the window and looks trough it, then she returns to Mika* It's very high. *she smiles* I hate my life. *silence* I'm kidding! So, did you think about her or not?

Mika - I don't know, but I think I did. In the night after the gigs I always try to remember the whole gig and my fans and she's the girl I met after the gig, so I bet I though about her after the gig.

*Carlota and Devin scream at the same time* - NEXT! *Mika and Mafa laugh and walk to the bathroom, after they went to have breakfast. After the breakfast the get in the car where it's already Yasmine and Fortune*

yay! it was wonderful! i cant write daydreams. i would probally end up putting mascara on mika again :roftl:

YAY! FORTUNE :P

ps: thanks for including me :-}

Carlota - Yes. we are!

Fourplets - Right, boss.

Marie - Who's the first?

Devin - Yay! Fortune!

Mika - And...

Devin - Go on Carlota.

Carlota - Ok!

Mika - You can speak.

Mika - What ?

Mika - I do!

Mafa - Yeah! She was!

Mika - Sweat? *shocked*

Aw, thanks mafa!

Tá excelente mesmo!:thumb_yello:

maffa i love the age of youre youtube profile

MafaStar

Last Sign In: 19 minutes ago

Videos Watched: 2,170

Subscribers: 5

Channel Views: 493

nhecas . . .

Name: Mafalda

My name is MAFA ! Just one F ! Why do you always spell it wrong ? xD

I have to let Mika think I'm older . Why do you think I'm in his tops friend in YouTube's account ! :glasses3:

:lmfao:

Btw... I love you girl ! You siggy is just so sweet .

And... well... if I met you I would definitely hug you ! It's like... ok we just met from internet... but looks... during the fist times I was there I liked you... but I didn't feel like I really know all of you, cause internet it's not real life . But now.... God ! Liene ! I really like you !! And I would love to met you !! I really would !! :tears:

so.......

You are right ! I wouldn't left you without telling you ! :wink2:

Aw, thanks mafa!

Tá excelente mesmo!:thumb_yello:

Eu prometi-te que numa das partes lhe ia perguntar !! :wink2:

E aproveitei que lhe ia chamar "sweet" para por a merda do "sweat" !! Sinto-me tao idiota !

Lol ! Que parvoice tao grande !