'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHOW ME! I lovelove dogs Are you gonna get one?

My day was better than most Thursdays are.

How was your day?

i will but later OK ? i am woring with picsa now and its gonna be all mess if i will upload them and i will lose everything. SORRY :thumbdown:

no i wont take that puppy :

1) my mom wont let me.

2) i dont want it.

3) when he/she will grow i wont thing its cute anymore and i will have a thing to care about a long time. i already have a cat.

4)its better to go neighbours to see all peed house from 8 small doggies. ;D

5) i have a cat :D

my day was ok, school was boring, i almost cried on history lesson, but everything else was ok. we took a lot of pics today, like a photo-session :punk:

it was fun, and now im sick. :thumbdown: my head hurts, and i feel sick :roftl:

well it means MFC ALL DAY TOMORROW :mf_lustslow:

its not THAT bad being sick, oh and i have loads off sweets to eat now :naughty:

i will but later OK ? i am woring with picsa now and its gonna be all mess if i will upload them and i will lose everything. SORRY :thubdown:

my day was ok, school was boring, i almost cried on history lesson, but everything else was ok. we took a lot of pics today, like a photo-session :punk:

it was fun, and now im sick. :thumbdown: my head hurts, and i feel sick :roftl:

well it means MFC ALL DAY TOMORROW :mf_lustslow:

its not THAT bad being sick, oh and i have loads off sweets to eat now :naughty:

Mmmmmmm, sweeets!

Oh, I hope you feel better soon :huglove:

How come you were upset in history?:boxed:

Mmmmmmm, sweeets!

Oh, I hope you feel better soon :huglove:

How come you were upset in history?:boxed:

i hope so :shocked:

well i was doing som very stupid exercise last lesson, and i dont know but have you ever had a feeling that you are doing something but you have feeling you dont understand the point and it wont make any sense at the end ? and all you want is to throw away pen and do something you UNDERSTAND.

last lesson teacher gfave me that kind of exercise, and i SAID i dont understand but i have to do it cause she gave us grade for that and i didnt want to be bad at history, but i had no idea what she wants from me, i felt like stuck on that exercise, so the lesson ended and all i had done was asking all my class pieces and like that i annoyed all class but i had ful one exercise at the end and i didnt

understand it at all. next lesson (today) tezcher said we HAD to do 2 mre exercises in the same age, and guess what ? I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THEM TOO.

i sat alone just to concentrate and try ti understand. i was asking teacher something every minute, i didnt go further. i asked teacer all the time to explain and she did, but i still didnt understand. tine went and didnt do it.

my friends tried to help me. but sat there and almost cried cause i felt like an idiot. cause i was really TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. i tried to work but i coudlnt :shocked:

this is how it arrived

P9182233.jpg

outside

OMG!! the mikamail!!

i might send some to my fourplets in the USA!

that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, My 100th post...

Just wanna say how much i love you all:blush-anim-cl: :huglove:

Id write more but i have to go now.

1000 posts

congrats!! :punk:

awesome!!!!!

They even gave me a plastic layer under the sheets incase of 'accidents!' :mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure you have a problem with the accidents :roftl:

that's not cool!!! :thumbdown:

Hi !

I'm happy again . Last night and today was awesome !

hey mafa!

whats up!!

SAME HERE!

when i got on last night, no one was hear :crybaby:

do you always get home as late as you did tonight? if you get home earlier, we can probably talk...

ummm well in my time, this is how after school goes

monday: i go from school to golf (get home a little after 5)

tuesday: golf, soccer (get home after 6)

wednesday: golf, church (get home after 8)

thursday: golf, soccer (after6)

friday: i will have some fridays im gone all day because band practice for football games. only if we have a football game that evening. we dont have one today

saturday: soccer game

sunday: golf

Hey girls!

hey howw r u?