'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.:shocked:

haha

well i woke up at 4 because of a retarded dream, all this scary stuff was kinda happening. then i was walking home from where i was w/ my mom and my friend. and all of a sudden volcanoes started erupting and they were like surrounding my neighborhood, and we were almost there and idk lol

and i woke up w/ my laptop cord around my neck xD

haha

well i woke up at 4 because of a retarded dream, all this scary stuff was kinda happening. then i was walking home from where i was w/ my mom and my friend. and all of a sudden volcanoes started erupting and they were like surrounding my neighborhood, and we were almost there and idk lol

and i woke up w/ my laptop cord around my neck xD

OMG:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

i know!!! :roftl:

so whats been happening since school started?

Hm nothing much, hang with sam during breaks, got to know my partner in class better, found out that he's my neighbour, we live on the same flat:naughty:

What about you?

haha but its always the same lol

i have a soccer game in 10 1/2 hrs. im probally gonna be sleeping again by then lol

Lol, good luck:thumb_yello:

I suuuuck at soccer, at PE class thursday, we were playing soccer and I couldn't really kick the ball and move it around properly:roftl:

Lol

I hope it all goes well for you!!!:thumb_yello::wub2::bleh:

haha thanks

were actually a good team, always have been

but if you see us at practice or b4 the games, you willl thiink were terrible

at practice were just shooting the balls AT eachother most the time and b4 thee games were lounging aroung, eating, talking on cellfones, giving piggyback rides, while the other teams are doiing drills, running and all this stuff lol

haha thanks

were actually a good team, always have been

but if you see us at practice or b4 the games, you willl thiink were terrible

at practice were just shooting the balls AT eachother most the time and b4 thee games were lounging aroung, eating, talking on cellfones, giving piggyback rides, while the other teams are doiing drills, running and all this stuff lol

Mwahahaha:roftl::roftl: