'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

Oh something will occur to you soon,I'm sure:thumb_yello

Ooh I can't imagine then how gorgeous he is :wub2:blush-anim-cl because,when I see him just in the pics or videos,I'm like,melting :drool i guess I would probably pass out if I saw him with my own eyes!:shocked i thought about that a lot lately you know,and I was like :"OMG!! Instead of talking with Mika,I would probably end in the hospital!":roftl:

It's so nice to talk with you :original

Hope so, thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Mwahaha I thought that too... I wanted to poke him with the drumstick to check if he was real... but the guards asked me to keep it inside my bag:naughty:

Thanks! It's nice to talk to you too:wub2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope so, thanks

Mwahaha I thought that too... I wanted to poke him with the drumstick to check if he was real... but the guards asked me to keep it inside my bag:ty:

Thanks! It's nice to talk to you too:wub2::thumb_yello:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Hahaha! I think I would run away :roftl: which my mom finds ridiculuous,she says:"He's just a man". And I say:"No...he's MIKA!!" :roftl:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Hahaha! I think I would run away :roftl: which my mom finds ridiculuous,she says:"He's just a man". And I say:"No...he's MIKA!!" :roftl:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha my mom thinks that too:roftl::roftl:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Hahaha my mom thinks that too:roftl::roftl:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Yeah...well,frankly,I don't know how would I act in his presence,cos I haven't seen him live yet!:bleh: when I do....we'll see :roftl:

Hey,do you like Coldplay? I saw that "Viva La Vida" was in your custom user title for a while.:wink2:

Yeah...well,frankly,I don't know how would I act in his presence,cos I haven't seen him live yet!:bleh: when I do....we'll see :roftl:

Hey,do you like Coldplay? I saw that "Viva La Vida" was in your custom user title for a while.:wink2:

Mwahaha you'll do what your body wants then..:naughty:

Yes! I love 'em! Do you like them?

Mwahaha you'll do what your body wants then..:naughty:

Yes! I love 'em! Do you like them?

Oh I don't want to think about what would my body do then :roftl::roftl:

Yeah,I love them too! I'm a fan of theirs since about a few months ago,when I bought their album,the last album! I like "Violet Hill" and "Viva La Vida" the most! I love the videos too!!:thumb_yello:

Oh I don't want to think about what would my body do then :roftl::roftl:

Yeah,I love them too! I'm a fan of theirs since about a few months ago,when I bought their album,the last album! I like "Violet Hill" and "Viva La Vida" the most! I love the videos too!!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha :roftl:

Me too! I didn't used to pay much attention to them, but their last album just stunned me. :wub2:

Hahaha :roftl:

Me too! I didn't used to pay much attention to them, but their last album just stunned me. :wub2:

Same here with me! I even think I never saw any of their earlier videos or something,but when I heard VH I was like WOW! At first that song used to annoye me for a bit,cos they used to play it on Vh1 for about 26 times a day :naughty:,but then I listened to it carefully and found it quite amazing! I like the lyrics especially!

Same here with me! I even think I never saw any of their earlier videos or something,but when I heard VH I was like WOW! At first that song used to annoye me for a bit,cos they used to play it on Vh1 for about 26 times a day :naughty:,but then I listened to it carefully and found it quite amazing! I like the lyrics especially!

Yes!!! Same happenned to me:wub2:

Sorry Carlota,my dad wants me to go to bed now :thumbdown: so I have to leave. :tears:

It was great to talk to you! Bye-bye,see you tomorrow and sweet dreams! :huglove::bye:

Aww bye hun

Nighty night

It was great to talk to you too! See you tomorrow

Sweet dreams!

Yes!!! Same happenned to me:wub2:

Aww bye hun

Nighty night

It was great to talk to you too! See you tomorrow

Sweet dreams!

HEYY CARLOTA!!

just got back from the party--it was super fun. like seven of us crazies, we danced and sung it was soooo fun!!

how are you!??

Hey mariee!!!

Haha glad you had fun!

I'm good, can't sleep haha

yeah, i was gonna say, its like 2 oclock there?? :shocked:

yeah the party was awesome! she lives in an apartement, so we went out in the street and sang and danced and like 5 people came out and just stared at us :roftl: it was amazing!!

yeah, i was gonna say, its like 2 oclock there?? :shocked:

yeah the party was awesome! she lives in an apartement, so we went out in the street and sang and danced and like 5 people came out and just stared at us :roftl: it was amazing!!

Yep, almost 2 a clock:roftl:

So much fun!!

Pretty normal, had lunch at a friend's house, went shopping, then home, MFC, mfc. xD

Aw...

hey, we need a new thread!

we have 5,040 posts! xD

p.s. your pm box is full, i'll post it here:

It's not boring at all! You look like me at the computer:naughty:

Yeah! We rule:mf_rosetinted::punk::bleh:

yeah!

you should see me at the computer in the morning..i don't have my contacts in and my vision is REALLY bad so i lean in so close to the screen :roftl:

we do rule!! what else of music do you like?

hey, we need a new thread!

we have 5,040 posts! xD

p.s. your pm box is full, i'll post it here:

yeah!

you should see me at the computer in the morning..i don't have my contacts in and my vision is REALLY bad so i lean in so close to the screen :roftl:

we do rule!! what else of music do you like?

Hahaha

Well...

I'm into Alphabeat, MGMT, The ting tings...Also Queen...

You?

Hahaha

Well...

I'm into Alphabeat, MGMT, The ting tings...Also Queen...

You?

heyy!! MGMT is playing at the music festival that i'm going to next weekend! i can go see them for you :naughty: what are the best songs?

do you want me to make a new thread? :blush-anim-cl:

heyy!! MGMT is playing at the music festival that i'm going to next weekend! i can go see them for you :naughty: what are the best songs?

do you want me to make a new thread? :blush-anim-cl:

Haha you lucky girl!

Oh I'm also into Beirut, loved them since mika blogged them, then katy perry:naughty: and love Vampire Weekend aswell!

Well, Kids and Electric Feel are the best in my opinnion:thumb_yello:

Sure!!!

Haha you lucky girl!

Oh I'm also into Beirut, loved them since mika blogged them, then katy perry:naughty: and love Vampire Weekend aswell!

Well, Kids and Electric Feel are the best in my opinnion:thumb_yello:

Sure!!!

i havent heard beirut, but i love katy perry and vampire weekend!! VW is actually playing at the festival too, but not on the day that i'm going :thumbdown:

i'm going to see the fleet foxes there!!!!!!! i am SO excited, i am seriosly obsessed with them!!!!!!!!

i'll look up the songs :D

i feel kinda bad..should i let liene start it? :blush-anim-cl: