Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

309.jpg

Now THIS is why I like my men 'curly haired'! It looks really sexy, classy and sophisticated at the same time!

I have met the most gorgeous guy in the world months ago at work.. He was an intern at our courthouse which means he worked for us for only ten weeks and he's off to Sweden now for study.. Poor me, but... he's got all of my personalia, so he knows where to find me whenever he wants to!

Why I am going crazy over that guy? Just because he's got the most incredible curls I've ever seen, the most beautiful blue eyes, he's very smart (he studies European Law), well dressed and he is really sophisticated! Just the way I like my men best!! :wub2:

Now THIS is why I like my men 'curly haired'! It looks really sexy, classy and sophisticated at the same time!

I have met the most gorgeous guy in the world months ago at work.. He was an intern at our courthouse which means he worked for us for only ten weeks and he's off to Sweden now for study.. Poor me, but... he's got all of my personalia, so he knows where to find me whenever he wants to!

Why I am going crazy over that guy? Just because he's got the most incredible curls I've ever seen, the most beautiful blue eyes, he's very smart (he studies European Law), well dressed and he is really sophisticated! Just the way I like my men best!! :wub2:

in 1 word-as mika?:naughty:

(not blue eyes course:original:)

I waz so bored. :roftl:

Ahaha charming :roftl:

Wooow...lucky you! The boy I fancied who looked a bit like Mika CUT HIS GORGEOUS HAIR a few days ago...now he has short hair...:mf_rosetinted:

Wooow...lucky you! The boy I fancied who looked a bit like Mika CUT HIS GORGEOUS HAIR a few days ago...now he has short hair...:mf_rosetinted:

NNOOOOOOO!!!!!! I always HATE it when men cut their long manes.. especially when they are too gorgeous (means: curly, having a great hairdo etc..) Why do they cut it at all then? Oh, how I'd like to tell him what a waste it is, because really.. it takes longer to grow it back than to cut it unfortunately. Oh, how I'd like to :bash: such guys for ruining their own looks!

NNOOOOOOO!!!!!! I always HATE it when men cut their long manes.. especially when they are too gorgeous (means: curly, having a great hairdo etc..) Why do they cut it at all then? Oh, how I'd like to tell him what a waste it is, because really.. it takes longer to grow it back than to cut it unfortunately. Oh, how I'd like to :bash: such guys for ruining their own looks!

Oh yeah I know...well,the boy I fancied didn't have curly hair,but still,HIS HAIR WAS WONDERFUL,a bit darker than Mika's...

I don't understand WHY do they have to cut their hair when it's so lovely!:boxed: are they not aware of the fact that they do look less nicer! I think I'd probably kill myself if Mika cut his wonderful curls...

:mf_rosetinted: An early study of Mika with tea towel

9.jpg

Hello girls :thumb_yello:

:blink:What's "hello girls" in Dutch?

And looking good :wub2:

Uhm.. literally .. "Hallo meisjes" ..

lol37-border.jpg

lol42-border.jpg

:mf_rosetinted: An early study of Mika with tea towel

9.jpg

Hello girls :thumb_yello

:blink:What's "hello girls" in Dutch?