The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone...i have this mika pic in mind but i cant find it, and want to draw it for an art project.

I thought i had it but I dont. Strangely, it is lacking from my 295 photo mika library.

Mika has his arms outstretched in a red jacket. he has black tape over his mouth.

can anyone PLEASE help me find it? thanks!

I meant evidence of him having a tattoo elsewhere : a little further down below his stomach shall we say as someone was talking about it saying maybe he had one 'there' there's no evidence of that (shame:) though I'd like to see evidence of whether he has one or not there ::

Oh,that! Uhm,well...:blush-anim-cl: I don't have a clue if he has it...there,a little further down below his stomach...but...on those pics I posted we see that he doesn't have any tattoo "just under his belly button"...which is quite important:mf_rosetinted: unless he tattooed something reeeaally,reeeaally low,but again,that would be sick.

quite easily really

If your laptop or computer has a dvd player then load the dvd once you have the video where you want to take a screenshot you press the pause button & on the 'control panel thing' there should be a camera button you just have to right click on that 1st & then select save to file (so it saves your pics to a file) then press the camera button to take the pic

to locate your pics (if you have cyberlink) there should be a folder called cyberlink click on that then click on snapshots (or screenshots as it's sometimes called) and they should be there

Mine runs by cybelink power dvd

Thanks! I'll try it out when I come back from school!:thumb_yello:

do you like my new siggy? ::

I do adore the man on the right,but I do not adore the woman on the left.

I could watch that pic of Mika all day ::

Mmmmm...me too!

Hi Keti, how are you? I'm not sleeping well these days and because of that I'm a little lazy :bleh:

I'm fine,and you?:wink2: awww,why do you not sleep well these days for?

I mustn't be lazy,I must study study and study :naughty:

foije.jpg

:drool: