MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

dear

dont be sad, please

have you seen how much young is "the other"????(the blond one) :shocked:

she is a baby.....

you... if you are the brown hair one, the taller one, the german one... and.... yes.... the older one

just if....

because i'm always confused about all theese violet sky here......

....don't worry... you are older than "the other" but i think younger than me... so... don't go away and fly to London with us

:bye:

anyway, be worried because you are not old but you are almost invisible...in Munich everybody

were searching you and anybody could not find you for a while...

in London i did not see you... and so thank to Avoca if you (and maybe your friend :fisch:) were in the famous list

if i understood also who are you i'm the queen of the violet sky/violet_sky/violetsky etcetera etcetera etcetera :kachinga:

oh thanks :roftl: :roftl: I'm 18 by the way but yes sometimes I really am a baby :bleh:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sweatdrop:

fortunately "the violetsky affair" is well finished... :lmao:

i hope :mf_rosetinted:

haha yes I think so.. The worst about the violet sky affair is that I met the other violet_sky and didn't even know it :confused: I didn't knew who she was until others showed me pics

haha yes I think so.. The worst about the violet sky affair is that I met the other violet_sky and didn't even know it :confused: I didn't knew who she was until others showed me pics

:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted: That was not me. I'm invisible. Ask Allegra. She knows. :thumb_yello:

the weekend of the party is exactly 1 year on from the last Brixton gig last year, which was the last gig of the year due to the cancellations.Was that coincidence, or cunning planning?:roftl:

I'm flying to London exactly 24 hours earlier than I did last year so I couldn't help but notice. It's also my 10th wedding anniversary so I'm looking forward to celebrating the fact that I am in London and no longer married. :roftl:

I'm not old. *sniff*

*walks out*

Ha don't worry. When they are comparing you to me, you will be the much younger brunette. :thumb_yello:

I don't think I even know what this invisible violet_sky looks like. :blink: But if there are pictures, then how come she is invisible?

Should I go after all? :hair:

I introduced myself to you. :sneaky2:

And if you have a closer look at Cherisse's autograph from the Brixton aftershow party, you will notice that she used a violet marker. :roftl: And why is that? Because she used mine :das:

Ha don't worry. When they are comparing you to me, you will be the much younger brunette. :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

I introduced myself to you. :sneaky2:

And if you have a closer look at Cherisse's autograph from the Brixton aftershow party, you will notice that she used a violet marker. :roftl: And why is that? Because she used mine :das:

Oops, sorry! Now that I think of it I remember you mentioning that before! :roftl: Yeah, I remember I met someone, but I was so high in clouds 'cause of meeting Cherisse for the first time that I forgot who it was. :hypo: Sorry. :doh:

So, have you got a pic of yourself to refresh my memory? I'm pretty sure I'd recognize you if I saw you again - if I didn't meet more people at the same time and forget about it! Forgive me. That night was a mess. :(

:doh:

so... "the violetsky affair" is not closed....:blink:

i thought that, in Paris, it was difficult to introduce each other Mici and Melman, two fans very shy...

but i think the meeting between Violet (the german, the taller, the older than the other violet but the younger than christine) and Marianne should be much difficult!!!! two invisibles and shy who try to meet each other??? :wink2:

babies.... you two are so shy in the real life but so "not shy" here in the forum...

anyway i like all you two :wub2:

and also the other violet... who is like a baby but she is less shy than you two... :original:

fortunately "the violetsky affair" was useful for to hide the "santa fred versus bad allegra " affair :cool:

:doh:

so... "the violetsky affair" is not closed....

i thought that, in Paris, it was difficult to introduce each other Mici and Melman, two fans very shy...

but i think the meeting between Violet (the german, the taller, the older than the other violet but the younger than christine) and Marianne should be much difficult!!!! two invisibles and shy who try to meet each other??? :wink2:

babies.... you two are so shy in the real life but so "not shy" here in the forum...

anyway i like all you two :wub2:

and also the other violet... who is like a baby but she is less shy than you two... :original:

fortunately "the violetsky affair" was useful for to hide the "santa fred versus bad allegra " affair :cool:

I hope so!! :roftl:

Kath has just text to say she is going to phone PH tomorrow to try and

add 3 more people!!! She is adding Carri, Jennie and Racha.

If ANYONE else wants to be added please post here TONIGHT

and I will text her before she phones!! :thumb_yello:

Where in London are you guys staying for this party? I'm just thinking if I could find a place and get flights... I'm thinking of going again. :bleh:

Am I invisible?!?

No not invisible. :wink2:

Kata and I have a flat in Kensington but a lot of people are staying at the Travel Lodges in Covent Garden and Euston. I think someone may even have a spare place available at Covent Garden??

I hope you can make it!

Kath has just text to say she is going to phone PH tomorrow to try and

add 3 more people!!! She is adding Carri, Jennie and Racha.

If ANYONE else wants to be added please post here TONIGHT

and I will text her before she phones!! :thumb_yello:

Oh I want to see if Laura will go. I'll see if I can get in touch with her.

No not invisible. :wink2:

Kata and I have a flat in Kensington but a lot of people are staying at the Travel Lodges in Covent Garden and Euston. I think someone may even have a spare place available at Covent Garden??

I hope you can make it!

Ruth - usually in the Oldlings - has a spare bed in her room!!

You could PM her!! :thumb_yello:

Ok Christine - will be out later, but will check this thread tonight

and first thing tomorrow before I text Kath!! :thumb_yello:

Do you want me to text her? I asked her the other day but I can't really remember what she said... I don't think she said yes or no...