• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine if you dont want my Sprouts im sure rose will have them :roftl:

yeah i shall try the soup :bleh:

I will take them off your hands;-)

This night will go down as the night of the exploding toilet!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Do you think we'd better warn PH? Ha ha ha ha ha!

I will take them off your hands;-)

This night will go down as the night of the exploding toilet!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Do you think we'd better warn PH? Ha ha ha ha ha!

:lmao: a warning would be good !! :roftl: ... ill be ok i dont like sprouts :naughty: You can take Freds too !! ... i want to come home ALIVE :roftl::roftl:

Rose , whats it the name of the hotel you are all staying at hun ? is it covent garden travelodge ? Im just looking to book one near by :thumb_yello:

:lmao: a warning would be good !! :roftl: ... ill be ok i dont like sprouts :naughty: You can take Freds too !! ... i want to come home ALIVE :roftl::roftl:

Rose , whats it the name of the hotel you are all staying at hun ? is it covent garden travelodge ? Im just looking to book one near by :thumb_yello:

Yes it is the CG Travelodge, so we can all roll home together if you're nearby ;-)

Fred, are you unwell?

You called me Rose!!!

HA HA HA HA!

ok i shall have a look at some nearby and let you know, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Don't you want to stay in the travellodge itself? A while ago, Ruth still had a spare place left but I'm not sure if she still has. With all the talk about Rose, sprouts and exploding toilets I might applie for that spare place myself :roftl:.

Only a few weeks to go to the party :punk:.

Don't you want to stay in the travellodge itself? A while ago, Ruth still had a spare place left but I'm not sure if she still has. With all the talk about Rose, sprouts and exploding toilets I might applie for that spare place myself :roftl:.

Thanks ! But i need a double room for me and fred's .... and that hotel is full :thumbdown: The london Farringdon is only 0.9 miles from the covent garden travelodge though so we may go for this one ! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I just know I m gonna end up sleeping in a skip! LOL!!!

Thanks ! But i need a double room for me and fred's .... and that hotel is full :thumbdown: The london Farringdon is only 0.9 miles from the covent garden travelodge though so we may go for this one ! :thumb_yello:

The adress to the hotel:

Travelodge Covent Garden

10 Drury Lane High Holborn

London, England WC2B 5RE

Hope it helps!:thumb_yello:

Thankyou sienna :wub2:

I found this one 0.9 miles away , does anyone know this one ? :blink:

I think it's north west from Covent Garden but I don't know how far away...

Hello Londoners, we need a little help here! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I just know I m gonna end up sleeping in a skip! LOL!!!

And I still don't know what that means :naughty:! The translaterprogram on my computer refuses to translate the word skip! (Can you imagine the thoughts that have crossed my mind about what skip means and where you will be sleeping) :roftl:.

Thankyou sienna :wub2:

I found this one 0.9 miles away , does anyone know this one ? :blink:

You really don't want to stay with us? :sad:

Well, at least they give a warning for the exterior noise at this hotel, that's polite. If more MFCers are going to stay here they'd better give a warning for the interior noise as well :naughty:. Edited by dcdeb

And I still don't know what that means :naughty:! The translaterprogram on my computer refuses to translate the word skip! (Can you imagine the thoughts that have crossed my mind about what skip means and where you will be sleeping) :roftl:.

Haha!

It's the same for me!:roftl:

In a boat, ship?:naughty:

A Skip is a Large rubbish tip :thumb_yello::roftl: